New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Hi fellow forumers,

I have a great news to share.

I have just been allocated a case officer after waiting more than 4 years.

Just asked for medicals and plolice certificates so far.

Visa Type: 175 Online

Application Submitted: 15 Feb 2010

GSM Case Officer - Team 32 Brisbane

Low Risk Country

Processing of subclass 175 is moving fast !

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi fellow forumers,

Low Risk Country

Fantastic new, for all the 175 and also for upcoming 176's

Hi fellow forumers,

Low Risk Country

First of all congratulations. But are you sure you mean 15 Feb 2010?

This makes no sense to me at all if correct. I'm a July 2009 applicant low risk and have not heard anything whatsoever...

First of all congratulations. But are you sure you mean 15 Feb 2010?

This makes no sense to me at all if correct. I'm a July 2009 applicant low risk and have not heard anything whatsoever...

I am totally sure about the date.

Sometimes it seems a bit strange the order they allocate CO, but I think you will get yours very soon. Maybe you already have one but he has not contacted you yet.

I would advise you to contact DIBP or your agent if you have one, as you're within the allocation timeframe.

Good luck.

I am totally sure about the date.

Sometimes it seems a bit strange the order they allocate CO, but I think you will get yours very soon. Maybe you already have one but he has not contacted you yet.

I would advise you to contact DIBP or your agent if you have one, as you're within the allocation timeframe.

Good luck.

Thanks Freimann. Does anyone have the correct contact for someone from the UK?

I'm planning to use the following link : http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/europe/english/

but it seems it is funnelled through the Australian Embassey in London. Does anyone have a better way to contact? or is this my only option?

I would think you would have been assigned a CO by now, looking at others including myself. Have you checked immi account and the old visa application status page?

http://www.immi.gov.au/Services/Pages/immiaccount.aspx

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

I had an immi account but this was never intended for the 175 type. So i deleted it (stupid I know).

I check every day on the other link and the status never changes from "no current visa"

I'm actually starting to panic now. On getting ACS approval 5 years ago my application was "mislaid" and it took over 6 months. Now it seems to be happening all over again with no way to get direct contact.

any advice much appreciated

I had an immi account but this was never intended for the 175 type. So i deleted it (stupid I know).

I check every day on the other link and the status never changes from "no current visa"

I'm actually starting to panic now. On getting ACS approval 5 years ago my application was "mislaid" and it took over 6 months. Now it seems to be happening all over again with no way to get direct contact.

I would suggest you to use the link you mentioned.

https://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/europe/english/

You will probably get a better idea about the status of your application.

try to recreate your immiaccount. It will show you the last time it was "officially" looked at. Also as I mentioned previously you can set it up to send you notifications of new correspondence.

Hi All,

Been following this thread for a while and I have been assigned CO today. Details:

Subclass 175 (Paper)

Application date: 02/12/09

CO assigned: 25/03/14

Adelaide team

Happy days!

Hi friends. Just a query if anyone can help. I am awaiting allocation for my 886 lodged in dec 09. I want to apply usa visa for visit. Can I do so on bridging visa A. I might get usa visa but I can I visit any country on bvisaA other than my home country. Will appreciate any advice. Cheers

Kid born after I applied & now 3.5 year old, I got HAP for my selves & wife.

As my son name not added in file how to proceed for medical.

I already informed DIAC for changes with form 1022 in 2012

Should I wait for co allocation "Or" any other way to get medical upfront for my kid.

GSM 175 / Jan-2010 / CO - Not allocated /

Archived