New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My opinion is that the immi account is not for the 175 visa class.

we should use the following link instead : https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

Both of the sites will provide the info you need on your 175 application. I used both to track mine, but the immiaccount allowed me to get email updates when anything was updated.

496 gonna start in end May or early June...yes 175 will keep progressing with 176 in early April

Hi GAGAN4321 thanks for the update but is it only 175 or are they going to start processing 886 as well as u said before ?

We are really waiting badly for that moment when they start processing our files. Please God help us

guys i see no hope for 886.... certainly not this financial year.

if this news is real then it is really devastating, hope seems to be slipping away.

thought things will progress for 886 in late march, what actually happen they decided not to process anymore?

Hi all,

Maybe some positive news for 176. We applied for the 176 Oct 2009 and today our immigration lawyer has requested police checks, medicals, etc. She says that although they haven't heard from the dept regarding our visa specifically, 'due to its recent activities, we are hoping your application may be considered at some stage this year'.

Kim

thats a very good sign, still rather have the money ready for the check and dont actually do them as they are only valid for a year and your visa entry date will be the expiry date of the health checks. What if you wait 6 months, then you only have 6 months to more to OZ.

Archived