New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanting to share my fantastic news with you all!! Not only is it my wedding anniversary today but just had an email to say we have been granted PERMANENT RESIDENCY!!

886 FS Dec 2009

low risk

and along time coming!!

Wishing you all the best of luck with your residency..

and we have baby arriving soon to! So much to celebrate.. Good Lick to you all and wishing you all get your grant soon x

Just wanting to share my fantastic news with you all!! Not only is it my wedding anniversary today but just had an email to say we have been granted PERMANENT RESIDENCY!!

886 FS Dec 2009

low risk

and along time coming!!

and we have baby arriving soon to! So much to celebrate.. Good Lick to you all and wishing you all get your grant soon x

Congrats and happy anniversary! :jiggy:

886 FS Dec 2009

low risk

and along time coming!!

wow that is so good! congratulations!!!

Just have to temporarily leave Australia and come back to validate my visa and we are all done!

Just received notification from my agent that we now have a case officer

Visa type: 175 Online

Application Submitted: 17 Sep 2009,

DIBP Letter: 9 Oct 2013 notifying that CO to be allocated within 12 months and request for Form 80, medical and Police certs

Medicals submitted: 11 Nov 2013

Police Certificates and new form 80: received 20 Jan 2014

Case Officer Allocated: 5 Mar 2014

886 FS Dec 2009

low risk

and along time coming!!

Big big congrts....Whats ur date of lodgement plz....

886 FS Dec 2009

low risk

and along time coming!!

Thats a good news on good day. i believe its the happiest day of your life. many congrats and wish you good luck for your future and coming baby.

just want to ask what course did you study and if CO ask for any documents. thanks

Thats a good news on good day. i believe its the happiest day of your life. many congrats and wish you good luck for your future and coming baby.

just want to ask what course did you study and if CO ask for any documents. thanks

Case officer May 2013.. Asked for medicals, police, sponsor to fill and sign form. Form 80.

Then I had email to say all 886 FS had been allocated for the year.

email on 28th march asking for husbands English penalty fee $3500.10

visa grant on 6th March

good luck everyone!! :-)

Hi, everybody.

I’ve been following this forum for a couple of years and for the last few months it has turned into my exclusive source of information as a category 5 applicant, since the DIBP, my immigration agent, and several other sites has practically stopped providing any new information regarding the processing of the offshore family sponsored visa stream (176).

Let me share with you my visa application information for tracking purposes:

Visa type: 176, family sponsored

ASCO code: 2299-79 / Business and Information Professionals (nec)

Application channel: On-line, immigration agent

Lodgment date: 11 May 2009

Country type: High Risk

Lets hope that after all, we can find a light at the end of the tunnel… this year, or early in the next one, if our fellow gangan has the right info.

Regards.

Hi,

i am in a similar situation and my details are:

Visa type: 176, family sponsored

ASCO code: 2299-79 / Business and Information Professionals (nec)

Application channel: On-line, immigration agent

Lodgment date: 21 Dec 2009

Country type: High Risk

But the major difference is that i moved to Australia, 2 years ago on a 457 and have been here since..

Is there any news for 475? I've lodge my application in Dec, 2008. I feel like I'm giving up this waiting game. I've practically put on hold everything including my post graduage studies just for this and nothing is happening.

All of us feel the same, seems endless waiting. Hoping that our applications will be processed soon. Btw, here's a 475 applicant too applied in April 2009. :daydreaming:

All of us feel the same, seems endless waiting. Hoping that our applications will be processed soon. Btw, here's a 475 applicant too applied in April 2009. :daydreaming:

I do hope it will be within this year or else I'll just forego it and take a job somewhere in Middle East.

Archived