New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sukh did u ring to immi?? and u know any one else who got co 885 cook online

Bro I don't think no one gettin their application approved so far. I don't see any progress. Applied on December 11. If u guys don't have co yet I don't think I have any luck until next year on Nov. Also lots of applicants still facing long period time. Though they have co. But after submitting their all documents still no ans from ammi. So just loose my hope again. Looks like they will make at least 3 years for every applicant.

Hi Everyone

Believe it or not, the person that I shared the news of getting a CO couple of weeks ago has just received the GRANT,

Timeline is as below :

Applied March 2011

Subclass 885 Category 5

From HR Country

CO : Around 2 weeks ago

Medical: 1 week ago

Grant Date: Yesterday

Is anyone going to join live chat with DIBP on facebook today(between 10.00–11.00 am AEDT )?

http://www.facebook.com/DIBPAustralia?ref=hl#!/events/580098388692975/

I found it is not useful for us.

On that page, Please note: The SkillSelect team will not respond to questions about individual cases or questions not related to the live chat topic.

They are going to ignore our question...

Bro let me get my VISA label , i have a game plan , i have gotta pin down two people in my life , i will get them . The only thing which is making me frustrated is PCC . i have lodged on 23/9/2013 and so far its under assessment. You can't predict anything right now .. I want to move on from all these immigration stuff , looks like life is stuck !

Hi Chefie, what happened with your PCC did you get it already?? I had applied for it on the 27th of sep and its still under assessment. do let me know when you get it so that I have an idea when to expect it. All the best....

I found it is not useful for us.

On that page, Please note: The SkillSelect team will not respond to questions about individual cases or questions not related to the live chat topic.

They are going to ignore our question...

complete waste of time....

asked about how long more have to wait for 886 to be processed and requested to give me a particular response in term of time frame and also quoted specifically "PLEASE DON'T DIRECT ME TO THE ALLOCATION TABLE WEBSITE" and guess what they provide me the url to the allocation table and told me refer to the site.

@ sukh its all our details bro and saying u will get CO with in 12 months that's it

Bro I did call immi. And they said there is no point calling us as info will stay the same. If u will be Notified via email once u get CO, they are just upto 28june 2011 , then I said my friend in July 2011 He got CO how. He said all cases r different. He said cant comment on somebody else case.

@ such lol same to me bro she said same wording to me hope so we will get CO in this month bro just pray

I found who ever get visa grand they did not came back to check this blog its a life we all here don't know each others but still have feeling for every one m rite guys?? we feel happy when any who is with us got his/her visa

cheers guys

Another inside info for sure 100% correct 176 has been started. I won't disclose the identity of the person but he has been allocated a CO 176FS May 2009. His case is near finalization and by next week most probably he is awaiting his visa. As soon as he gets it, I will be posting more details> I wasn't wrong in telling you that it will start soon for the people who had and who will always have apprehensions. Cheers!

Hi GAGAN4321,

Could you please ask your reliable source about 175 visa processing?

Are you sure this is for cat 5?

I am not Chinese so I can't say it is 100% correct.

I always check this using by dictionary.

But it says G5. So it means group5, I think.

On the list, some information are written in red.

They are allocated CO last month or this month.

I am not Chinese so I can't say it is 100% correct.

I always check this using by dictionary.

But it says G5. So it means group5, I think.

On the list, some information are written in red.

They are allocated CO last month or this month.

Use Google chrome to translate in English.

There is one member of this forum who got co recently. 176 FS 2007 applicant. I asked him to join this thread so that we can see that there's progress with regards to offshore ones.

Hi sophie1219,

When did he got CO?

And is case officer from Adelaide?

Hi Chefie, what happened with your PCC did you get it already?? I had applied for it on the 27th of sep and its still under assessment. do let me know when you get it so that I have an idea when to expect it. All the best....

just got it today man , you will be geting in next week or by this week on friday

Archived