New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Mate dont knw abt you but in my case it was happen.....lunch time status changed "Application being processed further"....got email from CO at 2 Pm

The last "application being processed further" note I received was back in Aug 2012....nothing after that, till 7/9/2013 this year, when they opened the link to the medicals (further medicals required).

After that I actually updated my info again and never received the same after that.

It does seem that they have started to move with the 175 group with a CO assigned to July 2008 applicant and status change to a Aug 2008 applicant......we are Nov, so lets hope they keep going forward with this one!

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, good news for 175. Looks like it is moving again and my agent responded asking for pcc, medicals, etc. I'm not sure if that means CO is assigned to me cause i don't get the email from DIAC.

Anyway, positive progress for 175 !!

The last "application being processed further" note I received was back in Aug 2012....nothing after that, till 7/9/2013 this year, when they opened the link to the medicals (further medicals required).

After that I actually updated my info again and never received the same after that.

It does seem that they have started to move with the 175 group with a CO assigned to July 2008 applicant and status change to a Aug 2008 applicant......we are Nov, so lets hope they keep going forward with this one!

Good for you Kimmo88 way to go but remember medicals and PCC have a one year limit. Do ask your agent whether you 100% have CO before getting them done.

Yes, good news for 175. Looks like it is moving again and my agent responded asking for pcc, medicals, etc. I'm not sure if that means CO is assigned to me cause i don't get the email from DIAC.

Anyway, positive progress for 175 !!

I'm hope so..I applied through an agent, so emails from DIBP goes to them. My agent asked me to prepare for pcc, medicals, etc. I assumed CO have been assigned to me.

the same here i'm 885 july 2011 my online status changed in the same date 24/10/13 to application being ptocessed further , but no CO yet now we have 2 assumptions

the first one may be this is auto message again

or we are close to get case officer

anyone else his status changed in 24/10/13 to application being processed further plz tell us ? so we can understand what's happening !!!!

I agree with the SouthAfrican, I have had the "application being processed further" several times when uploading updated documents with no sign of CO :-(

I agree with the SouthAfrican, I have had the "application being processed further" several times when uploading updated documents with no sign of CO :-(

ok , i already called my agent , asked him about APPLICATION BEING PROCESSED FURTHER , he told me the following ,

if this sentence appeared in online staus for onshore 885 and 887 this means the case officer gave it a turn and it is a matter of days or weeks and the file will be allocated to a case officer , for many applicants who applied with my agent after they got ( application being processed further ) the case officer contacted him some times after hours , days , and maximum 3 weeks .

but for offshore it is a bite different , he told me ( as he has another office overseas) , 175 , 497 or something like that i can't remember the visa class , if the applicant got this message this month this means he might get a case officer very soon , however some applicants got this message years ago without getting a case officer .

also he added that 175 and 885 will be processed very fast in the next month ,

now plz guys i wanna know who got thus message ( application being processed further 885 or 175 this month , plz reply

congrats miltan plz share when u r online status changed application being process further? and after how many days u got approval

thanks

hey mann , bro my case was different . my application being process further was 2 and half month ago. that time i did't got co.my case officer was working by himself without notify me bcos i was upload all updated documents on june .mann u got co for sure .now depends on u r co wish . call immigration know the answer .hopefully soon bro.

hey all ,

just want to share the best news in my life. i got my 885 visa approved yesterday from team 4 . i did apply 2011 17 th august . without allocated a co just got pr .TNX everybody for keep in touch.all the best .

Did you submit your application on-line or paper?

Hey All, Anybody got any idea about how many days for the decision after medicals for 885s lodged with 7 bands?

Hi Binda

There is no such time line when they will give decision....It may take few min to few month....What I suggest you...to drop an email to Co summarizing the Docs with date submitted and request to grant visa soon.....It worked for me and many other forum members. Just give it a go.:biggrin::biggrin:

Archived