New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

just to let you all feel a little better......in South Africa we wait an avg of 6 months for pCC and we have just waited 10 months for our unabridged birth certificate and marriage certificates!!!! You are not even allowed to follow up within the first 3 months....after that it is a back and forth game you play until you start throwing your toys out the cot and start threatening with going to the news papers etc.....We have learned patients in this country of ours :)

waiting nice nov 2007 for our 175 visa

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I Shrischaro

i lodged my Application too in August 2008 FS 176 , i am too hoping that we will get a co soon,

How many 176ers do you reckon we have in this forum? I guess there are people waiting since 2007, so if DIBP starts, its the 2007 ones that'll probably hear first.. Also, after you applied, have you ever sent change of circumstances? I did a paper app, and I contacted DIBP recently, they asked me to email me the documents and gave me an email id for gsm documents, but I don't know if they reply to acknowledge that the documents have been received?

I rang to immi cause my online status changed to application being process further immi officer told me I got co 4 days before online status changed to application being process further but co did not send email to my agent and he/she did not ask any document yet. immi officer said it can take couple of months don't know what's going on

I rang to immi cause my online status changed to application being process further immi officer told me I got co 4 days before online status changed to application being process further but co did not send email to my agent and he/she did not ask any document yet. immi officer said it can take couple of months don't know what's going on

Hi Mann,

Are all your documents upto date? i.e. medicals,pcc etc? If yes, then may be just be patient you might just get a direct grant without CO contacting you:)

All the best.

How many 176ers do you reckon we have in this forum? I guess there are people waiting since 2007, so if DIBP starts, its the 2007 ones that'll probably hear first.. Also, after you applied, have you ever sent change of circumstances? I did a paper app, and I contacted DIBP recently, they asked me to email me the documents and gave me an email id for gsm documents, but I don't know if they reply to acknowledge that the documents have been received?

YES you are right they will process 2007 applications first, i contacted with regard to my application, but they didnt give any info when they are gonna start processing subclass 176, hopefully it will be soon, btw i have never sent any change in circumstances documents to DIBP, but my guf feeling says it will start soon at least by the begiining of next year

Yes, confirmed I've been assigned a CO!! I've also updated the 175 G5 forumer list below. Looks like things are moving for 175 !

Hello kimmo88,

How is your visa processing?

Is your CO from Brisbane or Adelaide?

I checked 175 G5 former list.

mhm (July 2008) and sergYou (Aug 2008) have a CO?

Archived