New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Hello kimmo88,

How is your visa processing?

Is your CO from Brisbane or Adelaide?

I checked 175 G5 former list.

mhm (July 2008) and sergYou (Aug 2008) have a CO?

Got my medicals done, pcc submitted, etc

Medicals updated when I checked online today:

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 07/11/2013 [/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Health requirements finalised [/TD]

[TD=width: 10%][/TD]

[TD=width: 15%] Message [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%] Further medical results received [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%] Further medical results received [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%] HIV blood test received [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=colspan: 4][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Brisbane

No news from these two forumers

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any news 496 ?

did u guys check the departement new website????? it does not have any information on time processeinf standart... nothing on priority processing.... no mention ot category 5.....

Hello kimmo88,

How is your visa processing?

Is your CO from Brisbane or Adelaide?

I checked 175 G5 former list.

mhm (July 2008) and sergYou (Aug 2008) have a CO?

Hi there,

I actually called the immigration last week. Before this time, they used to easily say to me that you do not have a case officer. but this time, they told me that we can't say if you have a case officer or not. The lady told me that the case officer will contact you if it is allocated. Our lawyer is a lazy person and I contacted him as well. he said case officer is not allocated but I do not trust him because of some issues that we had with each other before. I am not the main applicant and my wife is back to my country for a while. She is the main applicant. Is there anyway for her to contact to immigration from my country? I am in Australia now.

Hi mhm,

Good to hear from you. what you can do is to check your application status online using the link below:

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa

There should be some updates if a CO is assigned to you.

Hi there,

I actually called the immigration last week. Before this time, they used to easily say to me that you do not have a case officer. but this time, they told me that we can't say if you have a case officer or not. The lady told me that the case officer will contact you if it is allocated. Our lawyer is a lazy person and I contacted him as well. he said case officer is not allocated but I do not trust him because of some issues that we had with each other before. I am not the main applicant and my wife is back to my country for a while. She is the main applicant. Is there anyway for her to contact to immigration from my country? I am in Australia now.

hello all, applied for 885 on sep 2011. case officer allocated on 1 nov 2013. i have done all my medical pcc and form 80 again. all that has been forwarded to Co. how long does it take to grant visa?

There is no such a time frame for grant after submitting all docs.It may take hours to years....but most of the time avg time is couple of days.

hi guys

i tried to book medical exam through online..but when i filled up HAP ID and sir name still it doesnt take me to next page.. i asked my agent he said email to immigarion.. he is not helpful at all... even if i call him never ans or reply my email. lots of applicant harrsed by him...alwyas yelled and never been helpful..

now how can i book online medical application...

dec 2011 885

hi guys

i tried to book medical exam through online..but when i filled up HAP ID and sir name still it doesnt take me to next page.. i asked my agent he said email to immigarion.. he is not helpful at all... even if i call him never ans or reply my email. lots of applicant harrsed by him...alwyas yelled and never been helpful..

now how can i book online medical application...

dec 2011 885

call medi bank health solution give them your details and HAP ID

hello all happiest news of my life

885 visa cook online grant 2 days ago applied in june2011

co did not ask any document straight grant my visa

best of luck every one

this site is awesome cause every one got recent news about visa processing

again best of luck every one

Congrats Mann party hard :)

Hi there,

She can call the same number as you did, just add Aus country code, think it is +61.....contacting them via mail is not going to work...I have been trying that for years. I got my brother to call them as he is in Aus and with the time difference and cost of calls it is just easier. They could give him the detail I wanted, but said they can't give him more and that I should give him a form to sign so they would be allowed to give info to him regarding my application.

Do a search on the immi site about this form (sorry I don't know what form it is), perhaps your wife can sign it to let you get info from Aus, since they only supply info to the main applicant.

Hi there,

Hi mhm,

Your lawyer should contact with the immigration.

Even if he is lazy, it is his duty.

When my lawyer contacted with the immigration, it was so quick to get the response from them.

And I hope you already have a CO.

Have you already uploaded for AFP, PCC and medical check?

JUST GOT IN TROUBLE WITH IMMIGRATION , THE VISA OFFICER IS ASKING FOR SALARY SLIPS WITH YTD . (YEAR TO DATE). I havent worked for exact one year but worked from 2008- current in the same place.. I thought i would have completed one year .. any comments . I have got all salary slips and bank statements . I am worried .. tell me how they count one year experience .

Regards,

Manish

@ chefie

What do you mean by 2008-current. are you still working in the same job which co requested YTD salary slip? If yes, then just scan one payslip which shows your YTD salary (every payslip shows YTD salary) and send it to co.

If still confused, try to call and talk to your co and explain your case with him/her. If you have completed one year, no need to panic, you will earn your visa bro.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk now Free

Trivedi , thanx for your reply mate but the problem is i have given her salary slips from 2008- 2012, some of them got YTD , some doesnt and other problem is some salary slip shows $15.50 per hour rate and some 13.33 .,,as i started with $13.33 and i got payrise after 1 year for $2 , so some salary slips have $15.50 .. she is asking how this calculation works give me evidence plus bank statements ..my lawyer hasnt replied me since 2 days ,, i am worried ,, i got 7 days to submmit all the documents.

tell me what to do

@chelie

If I was you, I would scan or mail her job contract, salary slips, group certificates along with bank statements for her verification. And also write her a letter explaining what you have just explained here...No harm to talk to her directly and explain or send any additional documents.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk now Free

Archived