New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi,

i applied for my 885 in sep 2011, but at that time I did not have the required Ielts results . And after applying I got the required Ielts score in April 2012.

I want to ask will there be any problem in this regards.

dont worry... one of my friend 885 applied on sept2010 without IELTS...and he made it on 2013 april... co may17 and got approved 1st july or 2nd july 2013....

Hi there,

I actually called the immigration last week. Before this time, they used to easily say to me that you do not have a case officer. but this time, they told me that we can't say if you have a case officer or not. The lady told me that the case officer will contact you if it is allocated. Our lawyer is a lazy person and I contacted him as well. he said case officer is not allocated but I do not trust him because of some issues that we had with each other before. I am not the main applicant and my wife is back to my country for a while. She is the main applicant. Is there anyway for her to contact to immigration from my country? I am in Australia now.

Hi mhm,

It shows 14 Aug 2008 on allocation table.

So you already have a CO.

Are they strict on the salary slips? I have missing salary slips in that particular year where I only have for 2 months, the rest of the 10 months missing. However, the 2 months salary slip shows YTD. Is this sufficient? I've changed company and it is a hassle going back to my old company HR asking for past salary slips..

JUST GOT IN TROUBLE WITH IMMIGRATION , THE VISA OFFICER IS ASKING FOR SALARY SLIPS WITH YTD . (YEAR TO DATE). I havent worked for exact one year but worked from 2008- current in the same place.. I thought i would have completed one year .. any comments . I have got all salary slips and bank statements . I am worried .. tell me how they count one year experience .

Regards,

Manish

kim,

To be on a safer side , keep salary slips up-to-date ,sometime they may ask for rest , in my case i cant provide them salary slips from the previous years with YTD now , i have to send bank statements and give them a reason why YTD was not there . I think i should be alright after sending bank statements because i am still working for the same company.

Regards,

Manish.

kim,

To be on a safer side , keep salary slips up-to-date ,sometime they may ask for rest , in my case i cant provide them salary slips from the previous years with YTD now , i have to send bank statements and give them a reason why YTD was not there . I think i should be alright after sending bank statements because i am still working for the same company.

Regards,

Manish.

i also lost some of pay slips...but i had all toghter 40 slips...but i have 20 months bank statement.... but my company closed down three years ago.. if CO ask me abt pay slips i will be in troube...

Hi guys ,

can some one tell me what exactly was the change on 1,July 2011 regarding Ielts.

does that change mean that you can apply for 885 with competent English I.e. 6 in each module of Ielts .

and at the time of results you can provide the proficient English ielts that is 7 in each module of Ielts.

I wonder does anyone know what's the average processing time of case officer after they have all the documents at hand?

As mentioned, I received a CO on my 175 application on 24 Oct. In the email she requested a few extra documents before further process my case.

I resubmitted all the requested documents on 29 Oct and haven't heard from her since. Perhaps the COs are working relentlessly at their desks on multiple cases and will only revisit my case file once they finalised other cases.

Still patiently waiting..

Hi Patient175er,

Good to hear from you again and thank you for your updates. I've also got a CO on the 24 Oct. However, I'm still in the midst of preparing those documents requested i.e. pcc, payslips for proof of employment, etc. It is almost 3 weeks now and my pcc is still pending. Did you prepare those documents before you got a CO assigned, as you mentioned you need to re-submit again and you only took 5 days.

I wonder does anyone know what's the average processing time of case officer after they have all the documents at hand?

As mentioned, I received a CO on my 175 application on 24 Oct. In the email she requested a few extra documents before further process my case.

I resubmitted all the requested documents on 29 Oct and haven't heard from her since. Perhaps the COs are working relentlessly at their desks on multiple cases and will only revisit my case file once they finalised other cases.

Hi Chefie/Manish,

Yes, I have just contacted HR from my previous company requesting for pay-slips while waiting for my pcc. Just in case, CO requires full year of pay-slips. I foresee getting those payslips will take sometime knowing how my ex-company's HR or Finance department function..:biggrin:

kim,

Regards,

Manish.

Hi Patient175er,

Good to hear from you again and thank you for your updates. I've also got a CO on the 24 Oct. However, I'm still in the midst of preparing those documents requested i.e. pcc, payslips for proof of employment, etc. It is almost 3 weeks now and my pcc is still pending. Did you prepare those documents before you got a CO assigned, as you mentioned you need to re-submit again and you only took 5 days.

My CO only asked for New passport Biopage, Form 927 (for the new passport detail), Acad transcript and PCC. I already have payslip and proof of employment attached when I lodged my application back in 2008.

So this time around the time limiting factor was only the Australian PCC (NPC). And to my surprise, AFP only took less than one day (lodged at 10am, approved by 5pm) to process my NPC. They posted the NPC to me on 25th Oct, I received it on 29 Oct which I uploaded all the requested documents later that day. Following that I sent her an email informing her that I have submitted all the documents but it has been radio silence since.

FYI, I'm currently on 457 and I've been residing in Aus for a while, which explains why she asked for the AFP NPC on top of my home country PCC which I had it processed back in March.

Patient175er...could you please let us know the exact list of documents they requested from you? I have only hear that they used to ask medicals and PCC....now it seems like payslips has been added to the list. We are close to getting a CO, so I want to add all I know of so my only final request would be medicals and PCC

edit....thanx see you have given the detail :)

Archived