New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@King Khan

I got AFP checks call from CO yesterday.NPC approved same day,amazingly very fast.will get NPC in mail in 2-3 day.let see what happen next.

What about you?

Hi Salman,

What's your Visa SubClass, 175 or 176 ?

Regards,

Abhay

hi everyone, I'm G5 175 apr2009 applicant, just checked there is a updated in my application in immi web site showing health check required on 7 Sep 2013, and got a letter of referral for health check. before that I didn't receive any notification of CO or whatever. Is anyone have the same status ??? is that mean my application is under process now ??

Hi Gwheng, i applied back in October 2009 still noting yet, what about you?

Any 886 FS been processed lately?

mine August 2010, god even those 09 still haven't clear when are they going to start with 2010 applications.

arg.................this is killing me.....

@King Khan

I got AFP checks call from CO yesterday.NPC approved same day,amazingly very fast.will get NPC in mail in 2-3 day.let see what happen next.

What about you?

Thats wonderful news.hopefully we will hear good news from ur side.i m still waiting my friend.Have not heard anything after i submitted documents to team 13.i m hoping it will be soon.IA

Thats wonderful news.hopefully we will hear good news from ur side.i m still waiting my friend.Have not heard anything after i submitted documents to team 13.i m hoping it will be soon.IA

hI! Guys

i called Diac yesterday, they said i should be allocated to a co within the next six months, i am hearing this good news after 5 1/2 years and cant believe it, hopefully it will come true, my request for all Subclass 176 who have lodged before, please call DIAC and ask them when you will be allocated as my feeling is they will be allocating Jnaury 2008 applications very soon,

Subclass 176- FS

Lodged in August 2008

Hmm, they are a bunch of jokers these DIAC guys screwing around with people's lives. I hope this time they do so

hI! Guys

i called Diac yesterday, they said i should be allocated to a co within the next six months, i am hearing this good news after 5 1/2 years and cant believe it, hopefully it will come true, my request for all Subclass 176 who have lodged before, please call DIAC and ask them when you will be allocated as my feeling is they will be allocating Jnaury 2008 applications very soon,

Subclass 176- FS

Lodged in August 2008

hi everyone, I'm G5 175 apr2009 applicant, just checked there is a updated in my application in immi web site showing health check required on 7 Sep 2013, and got a letter of referral for health check. before that I didn't receive any notification of CO or whatever. Is anyone have the same status ??? is that mean my application is under process now ??

Hi Rachiru,

Allocation date released by DIBP on 3 Nov for 175 G5 is at 14 Aug 2008. I guess you still have to wait until you are allocated a CO before you take any action.

hI! Guys

Subclass 176- FS

Lodged in August 2008

This sound great, hopefully that'll come true!! I'd called them a month ago, they did not give me a definite answer.. "VANDDIR1", what's your exact date of application in Aug 2008? I applied 26th Aug, if you were ahead of me, then the moment you get a CO I'll start expecting mine too!

My CO has sent me an email last night notifying that she was about to finalise my 175 Application BUT she cannot grant me the VISA until I am offshore.

She wants to find out when I will travel out of Australia so that she can grant me the visa.

:)

Round trip Ticket to NZ is going to cost 750, ouch..

This sound great, hopefully that'll come true!! I'd called them a month ago, they did not give me a definite answer.. "VANDDIR1", what's your exact date of application in Aug 2008? I applied 26th Aug, if you were ahead of me, then the moment you get a CO I'll start expecting mine too!

hI! sHIRISHCHARO

I lodged on 15/08/2008 , Will let you know as soon as i hear something ,cheers

My CO has sent me an email last night notifying that she was about to finalise my 175 Application BUT she cannot grant me the VISA until I am offshore.

She wants to find out when I will travel out of Australia so that she can grant me the visa.

Hi Patient175er,

Good to hear that CO is granting you soon. We were allocated CO around the same time last month and also waiting for CO to grant the visa. Which team/location is processing your case?

hi friends

i need help.. immigration asked me to do medical check up. when i try to log on emedical client its pop up HAP id does to found. i called immigartion and they said email to (health.strategies@immi.gov.au. when i send an email its send me a same link emadical client or contact case officer. but my case officer said send an email to (health.strategies@immi.gov.au...

i talked with my agent he said u dont have any CO. so dont do it.. but immigration asked me to do the medical but also says in the latter fill uo form 80 medical PCC and form 1022...dont know what to do ..if anyone can give me some idea how can i solve my problem will be very helpful

pastry cook dec 2011

congratz. When was your case Allocated by co? Which team???

Seems like you been waiting for a long time after your application being assigned (5 Oct 2012)? Your PCC and Medical would have been expired by now.

I gave me medical in july 2013 still have time for that but the AFP has been expired. I am waiting for any good call from CO. I am from HR country which make the process longer.... God knows....

Hi Guys

If you would like to add me to the list

175 gsm group 5

Applied online through agent Dec 2008

Received Request for further info and documents 04/10/2013

High risk country

no case officer as yet

Medicals done pcc and form 80 uploaded 23/11/2013

Archived