New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

finally , i got my golden e mail happyyyyyyyyyy

my timeline is

visa 885 online 05/07/2011

CO 01/11/2013

granted 03/12/2013

now i'm going back to my country egypt thank u everybody especially GAGAN , always your predictions were right thanks all , i hope everyone gets his PR

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
finally , i got my golden e mail happyyyyyyyyyy

my timeline is

visa 885 online 05/07/2011

CO 01/11/2013

granted 03/12/2013

now i'm going back to my country egypt thank u everybody especially GAGAN , always your predictions were right thanks all , i hope everyone gets his PR

Your always welcome and best wishes for your future life :)

Looks like 175 G5 is moving fast.. SergYou just got the visa granted on 25 Nov 2013!

Parissa, Singhb, Patient175er, mhm - any new updates on your end?

Just updated the 175 G5 forumer list in my signature....take a look!

Hi Kimmo88,

Apology for the lack of response as I don't check the forum that frequently. Yea, my CO was ready to finalise my application to grant me the VISA on 20 November 2013. But because I am currently on 457and inside Australia, in accordance with Regulations 175.411 and Regulation 175.412, The CO cannot grant this visa until I am offshore.:wacko:

If the applicant who satisfied the primary criteria for the grant of the visa is also the holder of a Subclass 444 (Special Category) visa, each applicant included in the application may be in or outside Australia when the visa is granted.

In any other case, each applicant included in the application must be outside Australia when the visa is granted.

I have notified the department that I will only depart from OZ in late Jan 2014 and the CO has made a note in my file and her calendar. She advised that providing no adverse information comes before the Department, my 175 visa should be granted whilst I am offshore. Right now I am just counting down the days...:huh::biggrin:

One 886 dec 2009 from chinese forum has been allocated to CO on 20th of november and another 886 from facebook source been allocated to CO for the third time (unknown reasons). So 886 is not stop processing but processes slowly.. Hope there are more news coming from this forum.cheerz

Hi Najanj, what makes you think that 886 fs will be processed after July 2014? is it purely on guessing?

I was allocated case officer May 2013. I'm from UK so low risk. Case officer emailed me a couple of months ago saying that all 886 visas have been allocated 2013/2014 so have to wait. I sent an email to complain as my family of 4 was told to take our medicals and all docs in within 28 days, then told I have to wait, but never got a reply. So don't get your hopes up at the moment guys. It's been a terrible few months for us. I will keep you all posted and good luck to all x

Hi guys. Can anyone tell me which diac office I have to go for getting bridging visa B in melbourne. Also do I need stamping on my passport?

Hi ANU17! I just got my BVB recently. I went to one of the DIAC offices here in Syd (I think you can go to any DIAC offices over there, they're all the same) and gave the application form, after two days they emailed me the BVB Grant letter. Visa label is optional as they verify now electronically, check with your country if you need visa label and if you do you have to pay extra for it, but here in AU you don't need the visa label.

hey guys, apparently there is no more room for 886fs this financial year, on the other hand there were an update on a chinese forum for CO allocated in November!!!!

Tekolaj can you please keep us posted, thanks mate

ah damn, so another 6 more months to wait.

when they have the numbers for 2014/2015 program, I'm pretty sure it will run out quickly too, then more years of waiting.

this is absolutely bullshit, we been treated like bloody dog here.

Hi GAGAN4321, just a very humble request to you if you have any information regarding the 886 fs visa cat5? Are they gonna re-start processing any files soon or we have to wait for next financial year 2014-15. As you been always very helping with your information I request you to plz plz plz provide us some latest news if you got any. It's gonna be 4 years of waiting in March next yr for me.

Thank you

Hi guys. Can anyone tell me which diac office I have to go for getting bridging visa B in melbourne. Also do I need stamping on my passport?

Hi ANU17, you can go to Mel Immi office which is near parliament. I don't know the address but u can check it online. It's easy , u just need to fill a form and take ur passport with u then rest they will do it for u. Cheers

Hi GAGAN4321, just a very humble request to you if you have any information regarding the 886 fs visa cat5? Are they gonna re-start processing any files soon or we have to wait for next financial year 2014-15. As you been always very helping with your information I request you to plz plz plz provide us some latest news if you got any. It's gonna be 4 years of waiting in March next yr for me.

Thank you

same here, utterly disappointing.

With 2013/2014 financial year program it hasn't even been 6mth and DIAC already claimed they have no more allocation for 886 FS.

Yes, as southafrican pointed out, we can no longer view the allocation table. And for those of you online applicants, you can open this new immi account they started and import your old applications into the new system. But for us paper apps they say it'll be done as before!! But now we can't even see allocation times?? This is ridiculous!!

Choose "General Skilled Migration Visa (applicant) (476,485,887)

Hi all, I was trying to import my application to the new immionline, but I could not locate my visa type 886 FS, is there anyone having the same issue?? please help cannot chase my visa application anymore

Archived