New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Looks like we don't need to create a new ImmiAccount. Same tool to check progress online.

I created ImmiAccount and imported an old application. There ia nothing new there

Does anyone know the reason why in my application appeared information about my parents? My mother now is a Person 3, and my father is a Person 4

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is 'no' need to create ImmiAccount or 'Import your data' for the subclasses below. Just click on the link which brings you back to the old interface of checking online status.

To check the progress of an online application for subclass 175, 176, 475, 487, 885, 886 you will need to use your TRN.

Cheers and thanks to all this forum members. specially kimmo88. u r gr8. All these years i had been silently reading all posts of u guys. God bless u all. I will be flying to Australia in february 2014. gr8 year ahead. and wish all ofbu best of luck for ur applications. u all will get it for sure.

today is the best day of my life. Guys its unbilievable. I still cannot believe I got my visa grant just now after so long wait. I applied 30 March 2009 175 GSM. and i got it straight way no case officer appointed.

Lucky you! Congrats! Did you send you medicine without officer?

I had the same circumstances, I added my new born baby and changed my passport, after 3 weeks I've found they didn't any changes in the profile, so I sent an inquiry and asked them for applying these changes. After a week they sent me an email and changed my profile. After that, I log in to my profile by new passport No., I advised one of my friends to do this for his application(He had changed his passport.) and they sent a same email to him and changed his profile.

Hi Mar,

May I know the inquiry you mentioned was thru phone or email? if email, can you provide me the email add? Otherwise phone no please.

As they did updated my new passport No. , but not for my wife and my new born baby. So im sure they did received all the documents I sent.

thank you.

today is the best day of my life. Guys its unbilievable. I still cannot believe I got my visa grant just now after so long wait. I applied 30 March 2009 175 GSM. and i got it straight way no case officer appointed.

How did you send police certificates?I dont seem to be able to

Hello to everybody.

I am new to this forum. I have gone through some pages and found them very informative.

I am 175 offshore High risk online applied Aug 2008.

After 5 years I got an email in Sep-Oct 2013 for more details, filling all forms again, CV and ... for myself and dependants.

Have you been asked again all these before having a CO?

No news after that. I even do not know if I have case officer. When I check online everything is stock in 2008.

Should the online show if I have a case officer?

Should I go for medicals, police certificate, ... or should I wait til to be asked?

How long do you think till the CO and decision?

Thanks

Hello to everybody.

I am new to this forum. I have gone through some pages and found them very informative.

After 5 years I got an email in Sep-Oct 2013 for more details, filling all forms again, CV and ... for myself and dependants.

No news after that. I even do not know if I have case officer. When I check online everything is stock in 2008.

Should I go for medicals, police certificate, ... or should I wait til to be asked?

Thanks

You can go for medicals and pccs for making the task quicker whether or not you have a case officer or not. as these are valid for 12 months and your case may be finalised within 12 months. So, as i did the same and got my visa without any kind of notifications, i suggest it may happen to you as well. Also your status wont change online till the time you have a Co or any decision is made on your application. I hope this helps

Cheers and thanks to all this forum members. specially kimmo88. u r gr8. All these years i had been silently reading all posts of u guys. God bless u all. I will be flying to Australia in february 2014. gr8 year ahead. and wish all ofbu best of luck for ur applications. u all will get it for sure.

Congrats! May I know how you know you got the grant? Does it show in the online status ?

Hello to everybody.

Thanks

welcome! added you to the 175 G5 forumer list. Do update us in this forum as your application develops.

Archived