New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am a silent reader of this gr8 forum frm a long time. I thought to get myself added in this list too.

I am a March2009 GSM 175 applicant. I had been asked for medicals and pccs on 13th Sep 2013 and have been finalized but no case officer yet. All documents submitted in october 2013 after I recieved the mail from DIBP. Now awaiting Case officer allocation. Fingers crossed.

Hi Guys

Just to share the gud news,I got my Pr 885 approved 10/212/2013

Logged:27/07/12,IELTS 7 each.Created and imported GSM file on 09/12,approval straight away no case officer assigned.

Uploaded everything in Oct 2013

Congrats Ria88........such a nice gift for this Christmas.

Hi all, have you imported your applications to new systems? I have done that, but my submit status is a cross 'X'. Also, i cannot find all my attachments. It shows 'No attachments available'. Does that mean i did not submit successfully? 'The application has already been submitted and cannot be submitted again' message pop up that i cannot submit again.

Does anybody has the same problem here? I am 175 applied in Nov 2008. Where are my attachments?.....

Hi Guys

Just to share the gud news,I got my Pr 885 approved 10/212/2013

Logged:27/07/12,IELTS 7 each.Created and imported GSM file on 09/12,approval straight away no case officer assigned.

Uploaded everything in Oct 2013

If you applied last year in July, was the new system (skill select) not up and running already or did you also apply for the old visa type and placed in category 5?

Hi all, have you imported your applications to new systems? I have done that, but my submit status is a cross 'X'. Also, i cannot find all my attachments. It shows 'No attachments available'. Does that mean i did not submit successfully? 'The application has already been submitted and cannot be submitted again' message pop up that i cannot submit again.

Does anybody has the same problem here? I am 175 applied in Nov 2008. Where are my attachments?.....

I can't even import anything.....it just says: No application matching the data entered has been found. Please check the information and try again.

Eveything I put in is correct, but I can't seem to import my application.

Could you please give some guidance how you came to where you are?

Hi! Why you decided to import your application? Is it necessary for all applicants or not?

Hi all, i wrote to the immigration on the 6/11/2013 and i received a reply this morning, and a quote: ''considering the limited number of visa places currently available in the family sponsored category and processing priorities it is UNLIKELY that your application will be progressed in the 2013-2014 program year''

not a good news before Christmas, back to the waiting game again

Visa type: 886 FS applied in October 2009

i checked my application online this morning, and it is showing 12/12/2013 Application being processed further, any idea what s that mean, could it be the email i received??? thanks

I can't even import anything.....it just says: No application matching the data entered has been found. Please check the information and try again.

Eveything I put in is correct, but I can't seem to import my application.

Could you please give some guidance how you came to where you are?

Hi southafrican, it does not include 175 category. I just chose 'General Skilled Migration Visa (476,485, 887)' category and clicked 'import'.

You have already allocated Co. I don't know if you have to import your application material again.

Hi! Why you decided to import your application? Is it necessary for all applicants or not?

Well, i am really not sure about that. I just knew some of us have imported data so i got a try. But it seems not successfully.

I guess i am close to get CO. But why i cannot find all those attachments in the new system...

What i do right now is just waiting... waiting... and waiting....

Archived