• Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all,

I just got allocated a CO yesterday. My application details are:

885 Online Single Applicant

Category 5

Lodgement Date: 12th July 2011

Case Officer allocated: 31st October 2013 -Team 32 Brisbane

Documents Requested: Medicals, Overseas PC and AFP check.

I haven't got these ready yet. So I will proceed to organise the same.

Wish me luck :)

Hello all,

I just got allocated a CO yesterday. My application details are:

Category 5

Lodgement Date: 12th July 2010

I haven't got these ready yet. So I will proceed to organise the same.

Wish me luck :)

Good luck.....as long as it is not Singapore PC you will be fine.

Getting Spore PC is a pain in the a*h, it takes at least a month

to get it.

All the best!

Category 5

Lodgement Date: 12th July 2010

Hi cat5july,

Is your lodgement date 12 July 2011?

And did you already upload Form 80?

Hi Guys,

any update on 886? I applied in June 2010............(Community Welfare)...........I know in the DIBP website its showing .............that they have alllocated all application till 1 December 2009. It was last updated on 4th October 2013..............I have no idea how often they update that chart............there is no sequence..............Is there anyone in the same position like mine............if so please share your experiecne ............cause we need to the where it is going..............thanks.............

Hello everyone, a passive follower of this forum until now, thought I'd go active now that I'm hoping our turn will come soon. I'm 176 FS applicant, Aug 2008, HR country Nepal, Associate Computer Engineer, but I'm in Aus currently.. Congratulations to all 885 whose applications are moving fast.. I have heard rumors that 175 is also moving from 2007, hopefully our turn will come soon!!

Hi Guys,

any update on 886? I applied in June 2010............(Community Welfare)...........I know in the DIBP website its showing .............that they have alllocated all application till 1 December 2009. It was last updated on 4th October 2013..............I have no idea how often they update that chart............there is no sequence..............Is there anyone in the same position like mine............if so please share your experiecne ............cause we need to the where it is going..............thanks.............

Same situation here 886 November 2010. As you mentioned according the chart that hasn't been updated since the 4th of October they are allocating dec, 2009. I hope that by the next update they will be well into 2010. Lets just hope we get an update soon!!!! For Christ sakes.

Hello everyone, a passive follower of this forum until now, thought I'd go active now that I'm hoping our turn will come soon. I'm 176 FS applicant, Aug 2008, HR country Nepal, Associate Computer Engineer, but I'm in Aus currently.. Congratulations to all 885 whose applications are moving fast.. I have heard rumors that 175 is also moving from 2007, hopefully our turn will come soon!!

I Shrischaro

i lodged my Application too in August 2008 FS 176 , i am too hoping that we will get a co soon,

Archived