New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Hi Guys, can anybody help me out urgently on this. I have booked a medical for visa subclass 885 for tomorrow. Medibank sent me an e-mail of confirmation and asked me to fill 'My health declaration' and bring it for my medicals, otherwise they will cancel my appointment. When I open that link, where you have to select the visa subclass you applied for, it doesnt show visa 885 in the list. Instead it shows visa 189 as independent applicant. Should I select Visa 189 instead? Plz help me out ANybody if has faced similar consequences.

Thanx

Binda

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Guys, can anybody help me out urgently on this. I have booked a medical for visa subclass 885 for tomorrow. Medibank sent me an e-mail of confirmation and asked me to fill 'My health declaration' and bring it for my medicals, otherwise they will cancel my appointment. When I open that link, where you have to select the visa subclass you applied for, it doesnt show visa 885 in the list. Instead it shows visa 189 as independent applicant. Should I select Visa 189 instead? Plz help me out ANybody if has faced similar consequences.

Thanx

Binda

Hi Binda,

When i log in to my 885 online application, there's a link....that says "organize your health examination" if you click on it you will get a form...health declaration form. I filled in that form and used that as referral for medibank.

Did you get a CO?

Is there any 885 aplicant got married overseas after lodging the 885 application. If some have his wife offshore. Plz let me know the similar case if there is any

If you assigned Co than co should provide HAP id with email that will also ask for your wife to go for Medical.In my case They had also asked my wife's medical and PCC even though she was as non migrating partner.

I had had a case officer on 14 July, but we were due to have a baby then. My baby's born on 27 August. Now, my case officer has been submitted all the documents to. She has given me my HAP id for medicals. I have booked my medicals yesterday for 24/10/2013. Medibank sent me a link which says I have to fill health declarations using that link. When I open that link, it says that if I have already lodged a visa application, I should not fill those forms. I still tried that, but it is not showing visa 885 in the 'select visa' option. ....... I have just come to know by somebody that I do not need to fill any form. Please anybody.... verify that.

Is there any 885 aplicant got married overseas after lodging the 885 application. If some have his wife offshore. Plz let me know.

yes mate i'm one if them , i applied july 2011 after i applied , i went overseas to get married !!!!!

do u think thats why we did not get case officer yet ???

@saras712 ..., ya thanks bro, yes I got a case officer and he asked for my wife's medical as well. But my wife is pregnant so CO asked to wait until delivery then submit new born baby's medical along with my wife's. Then they will process further with my case. If I include my newborn baby in my file then will my baby will get PR as well. My wife is in India and she will be having baby there. i am joining them soon. Plz reply if you have any info on that. Thanks

@sesocam Don't worry bro, cases r getting processed as normal. Specially 885, u will get CO really soon. Cheers

@saras712 ..., ya thanks bro, yes I got a case officer and he asked for my wife's medical as well. But my wife is pregnant so CO asked to wait until delivery then submit new born baby's medical along with my wife's. Then they will process further with my case. If I include my newborn baby in my file then will my baby will get PR as well. My wife is in India and she will be having baby there. i am joining them soon. Plz reply if you have any info on that. Thanks

@sesocam Don't worry bro, cases r getting processed as normal. Specially 885, u will get CO really soon. Cheers

Hi Sukh

Was she in Australia with you when you have applied...or Back home.If she was offshore during application...and included as non migrating memebr....CO still ask for medical and PCC....but unfortunately will not grant visa...but same medical and PCC can be used for partner visa file which You hava to apply sperately after your visa grant.....I have same case but no baby.....if any question pm me.

@ sukh bro did u r application status change to application being process further?? cause mine one changed last week its more than one week but no news after that like I don't know I got co or not what does that mean when status saying application being process further

plz share if any one know about it

gud luck all

@ sukh bro did u r application status change to application being process further?? cause mine one changed last week its more than one week but no news after that like I don't know I got co or not what does that mean when status saying application being process further

plz share if any one know about it

gud luck all

I guess You will contacted by Co soon.................................

So happy that I finally have a CO assigned today on my Subclass 175 application.

My application was lodged on 21 July 2008,

Application being processed further on 15 Oct 2013

Medical received on 18 Oct 2013

Currently CO is asking for further documentations, incl. PCC which is the only thing that will take up most of the time out of the rest.

I'm working full-time in AU at the moment. I suppose being 175 application I should expect the CO to advise me to make travel arrangement out of Australia when visa decision is being made. I hope the waiting period isn't going to be too long to interrupt my work schedule.

Congrats Patient175er! Thanks a lot for updating us on your progress. Best news so far for 175! Added you into the 175 forumer list that I've been compiling (checkout the links in my signature)

Any updates from parissa, singhb who already got CO assigned as well?

How about 'The Constant Traveller' and mhm? Both of you are July 2008 applicants - same month as Patient175er. Should be hearing from CO anytime soon...

So happy that I finally have a CO assigned today on my Subclass 175 application.

My application was lodged on 21 July 2008,

Application being processed further on 15 Oct 2013

Medical received on 18 Oct 2013

Currently CO is asking for further documentations, incl. PCC which is the only thing that will take up most of the time out of the rest.

I'm working full-time in AU at the moment. I suppose being 175 application I should expect the CO to advise me to make travel arrangement out of Australia when visa decision is being made. I hope the waiting period isn't going to be too long to interrupt my work schedule.

Congrats Patient175er! Thanks a lot for updating us on your progress. Best news so far for 175! Added you into the 175 forumer list that I've been compiling (checkout the links in my signature)

Any updates from parissa, singhb who already got CO assigned as well?

How about 'The Constant Traveller' and mhm? Both of you are July 2008 applicants - same month as Patient175er. Should be hearing from CO anytime soon...

Hi kimmo88,

Has your application status changed to processing further?

well, this status is same since Sep 2009...i am 176 FS applic

Then dont be stupid.... if it say the same things since ago it doesnt mean g....

As nothing new happen.....to ur application.........

Keep the space for usefull information...

I guess You will contacted by Co soon.................................

This is not really true.....

I have been waiting for 5 years and every now and again when I updated something (change of jobs, change of address) then the status on my page changed to "being processed further" with a new date. From this I could make an assumption that they received my docs and uploaded it on the system.

It does not mean I am getting a CO soon, as I then should have had one back in 2010

This is not really true.....

I have been waiting for 5 years and every now and again when I updated something (change of jobs, change of address) then the status on my page changed to "being processed further" with a new date. From this I could make an assumption that they received my docs and uploaded it on the system.

It does not mean I am getting a CO soon, as I then should have had one back in 2010

Mate dont knw abt you but in my case it was happen.....lunch time status changed "Application being processed further"....got email from CO at 2 Pm

Hi kimmo88,

Has your application status changed to processing further?

Oh yes it did changed today! I'm getting a new line:

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 24/10/2013[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Application being processed further[/TD]

[TD=width: 10%][/TD]

[TD=width: 15%] Message[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Archived