New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got CO a year ago...still waiting for security checks to be cleared..all pakistani applicants are on the same boat

What. This is unfair. I have mate one Afgan guy came Her. By boat 2010 now he got passport. Am from Bangladesh. Still lots of my friends facing same problems. Don't know why. I pray for u brother.

Hi all applicants for 496/176 visa and the rest of the cat5 regional sponsered visas there is extremely bad news. They have reached the maximum quota for the regional sponsored category and will not most probably processing any more cat 5 unless until or if they get an increase in quota. So go back to hibernation. The next update should confirm this. I got the news from a post by 176 cat 4 who is not getting visa as per his co because there is no place left. The post is at http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?p=10951486#post10951486. Please read it yourself to confirm.

Also expect the other category 5s the 885s and 175 to move at break neck speed. 176/496 family sponsored visa category was disliked by the labor ministers as most immigrants vote coaliation. Lets hope the new govt makes some changes.

So hope is gone again.

Another inside info for sure 100% correct 176 has been started. I won't disclose the identity of the person but he has been allocated a CO 176FS May 2009. His case is near finalization and by next week most probably he is awaiting his visa. As soon as he gets it, I will be posting more details> I wasn't wrong in telling you that it will start soon for the people who had and who will always have apprehensions. Cheers!

Dear GAGAN4321,

Could you please ask your friend about offshore visa processing?

If you say 176 has been started, how about 175?

Should 175 applicant have to wait for until all 885 applicants are allocated to CO?

DIAC requested form 80 on 2nd October and case officer was assigned too , PCC submitted on 16 th OCT, all documents are ready , but haven't heard from officer. I also wrote to case officer from ADELAIDE TEAM 7 , she said by law we cant give you any information as you have got an agent in between ..

My question is when it is going to end any idea ?

Regards,

Manish:notworthy:

DIAC requested form 80 on 2nd October and case officer was assigned too , PCC submitted on 16 th OCT, all documents are ready , but haven't heard from officer. I also wrote to case officer from ADELAIDE TEAM 7 , she said by law we cant give you any information as you have got an agent in between ..

Regards,

I reckon by start of coming week most probably by tuesday u will get decision..good luck

Regards,

Archived