New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For Racon if its changed further commencement means will get u r CO very soon

Hi,mann marjana

Thank you for replying.

I was just wondering if online application status for all 885 applicants already has changed it.

On other forum,I found some 885 applicant who already supplied result of medical check, AFP and PCC got PR without CO.

Hi,mann marjana.

Please see my signature.

I'm 175 applicant lodged on DEC 2008.

But I don't have any news for 175 visa processing.

So I want check the difference between 885 and 175 visa.

On this thread, there are few members and a lot of guests.

At the moment,there are currently 17 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 15 guests)

I hope the guests join here as a member to share the information.

Hi,mann marjana.

Please see my signature.

I'm 175 applicant lodged on DEC 2008.

But I don't have any news for 175 visa processing.

So I want check the difference between 885 and 175 visa.

On this thread, there are few members and a lot of guests.

At the moment,there are currently 17 users browsing this thread. (2 members and 15 guests)

I hope the guests join here as a member to share the information.

i have 2 questions

the first question you guys remember one month ago our online status changed to medical health check outstanding and asked for further health check , however this changes were not to all applicants i think 885 and 175 so , if this changes were to just system update why only for 885 and 175 ????????

the second question , now some 175 and 885 got another email that the processing will be within 12 months but the problem is why some applicants got this message and others did not????

some people applied in july 2011 got this e mail others in the same month did not got this message , also june 2011 885 some of them got this e mail and others did not !?????

any explanation about this situation ?????

also one more question what does WITHIN 12 MONTH mean . does it mean may be in any time in 12 month may be 3 or 6 or 9 months ???

or after 12 month exactly if so then some of us can go overseas for 6 months as a holiday then come back , i wanna go overseas but afraid if i go overseas , the case officer may open my file and give me 28 days to come back to australia ???

any answer plz ???? thnx

don't know whats going on I applied 885 cook Australian exp in june 2011 no CO yet how they got CO who applied in july strange

bro I applied in May 2011, no CO yet. DIAC is so unfair to process files in order. so annoyed:mad:

Hi southafrican,

You can refer to this list that I have compiled for most forumers that are under 175 Priority 5:

'175 G5' forumer list: http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migrat...post1936056060

@Celeste

@ Kutsu

I'm in Cape Town!

It is great that we at least have a time frame.....it was just horrible not knowing anything, not being able to make big plans etc. We decided not to live in limbo and have since we applied , bought a new house, sold and bought new cars, changed jobs and just continued like normal....that has helped us to not go insane......

I don't know if there are any 175 on this forum that applied before us...seems all are after us.....hopefully they will go in order of application, so as soon as we hear something, I will make a post

They won't refund and withdrawing the case wont help you either. Just wait and it will be done.

Hi Gagan

Was eagerly waiting for you, Gagan as per one of the post a gentleman advised that he has been alocatted with case officer and he has done medicals for all his family memeber and now they say that there is no more places for 886 this year and will have to wait for the next financial year.

Gagan can you please get a clarification on this and if you could also let us know if there is any updates in regards to 886fs.

Thanks in advance for your valuable information.

Hi Gagan

Was eagerly waiting for you, Gagan as per one of the post a gentleman advised that he has been alocatted with case officer and he has done medicals for all his family memeber and now they say that there is no more places for 886 this year and will have to wait for the next financial year.

Gagan can you please get a clarification on this and if you could also let us know if there is any updates in regards to 886fs.

Thanks in advance for your valuable information.

Dear Maddy,

Time and again I have said that 175/176/475 mostly will be completed by this financial year and simultaneously onshore visas. The remaining will be done by end of year 2k14. I don't care what others say but mark my words if am wrong. These are being processed even right now at the back end its just update is not there on the website. Just wait few months more and you will come to know who have any doubts. I know its been a hell lot of time and my word's may be hard to believe for many but all I can say is wait for few more months. The category 5 will be cleared by Dec 2014. Regards!!!

Gagan, Have you got any information abuot 176? When are they going to look at our cases? Atleast the email they sent to other categories? Pls provide some information.

Another inside info for sure 100% correct 176 has been started. I won't disclose the identity of the person but he has been allocated a CO 176FS May 2009. His case is near finalization and by next week most probably he is awaiting his visa. As soon as he gets it, I will be posting more details> I wasn't wrong in telling you that it will start soon for the people who had and who will always have apprehensions. Cheers!

also one more question what does WITHIN 12 MONTH mean . does it mean may be in any time in 12 month may be 3 or 6 or 9 months ???

or after 12 month exactly if so then some of us can go overseas for 6 months as a holiday then come back , i wanna go overseas but afraid if i go overseas , the case officer may open my file and give me 28 days to come back to australia ???

any answer plz ???? thnx

Within 12 Month means starting now until 12 months get over. I hope you got it

Another inside info for sure 100% correct 176 has been started. I won't disclose the identity of the person but he has been allocated a CO 176FS May 2009. His case is near finalization and by next week most probably he is awaiting his visa. As soon as he gets it, I will be posting more details> I wasn't wrong in telling you that it will start soon for the people who had and who will always have apprehensions. Cheers!

Thank you very much for relieve our stress by sharing what you know very generously, God bless you

Hello Gagan,

I trust your information. But what is the reason that 176 application from May 2009 allocated first whereas there are applications pending from 2007 and 2008.

Hello Gagan,

I trust your information. But what is the reason that 176 application from May 2009 allocated first whereas there are applications pending from 2007 and 2008.

I am not aware of the reason and I will try to dig more details in coming weeks.

Dear Maddy,

Time and again I have said that 175/176/475 mostly will be completed by this financial year and simultaneously onshore visas. The remaining will be done by end of year 2k14. I don't care what others say but mark my words if am wrong. These are being processed even right now at the back end its just update is not there on the website. Just wait few months more and you will come to know who have any doubts. I know its been a hell lot of time and my word's may be hard to believe for many but all I can say is wait for few more months. The category 5 will be cleared by Dec 2014. Regards!!!

Thanks a lot Gagan, You are a shiny star in our frustrating dark night.....

i have 2 questions

the first question you guys remember one month ago our online status changed to medical health check outstanding and asked for further health check , however this changes were not to all applicants i think 885 and 175 so , if this changes were to just system update why only for 885 and 175 ????????

the second question , now some 175 and 885 got another email that the processing will be within 12 months but the problem is why some applicants got this message and others did not????

some people applied in july 2011 got this e mail others in the same month did not got this message , also june 2011 885 some of them got this e mail and others did not !?????

any explanation about this situation ?????

I am a cat 5 885 July 2011 applicant still awaiting CO.

Last month my online status changed to Health Check Outstanding.

I called up immi on two occasions following that update. First time I was told to ignore that message and to wait till I get a CO.

The second time I was told they just received an update about that status change. Apparently it was more like a technical glitch and that they were working on sending bulk e-mails to as many applicants as possible to inform us what needs to be done next.

So that 12 months e-mail is the one I guess the lady on the phone was talking about which I received last week.

I'm not sure why some of them received those e-mails and some did not. From the conversation I gathered they will try to inform 'as many applicants as possible'. Have you opted to receive e-mail notification/update when lodging the application?

I am not aware of the reason and I will try to dig more details in coming weeks.

Thank you Gagan for giving us hope. It has been a rough ride for the many 176 and it would good if they finally finish the backlog. There are many families who have been keeping all their plans on hold since 2007 and it's not fair to them, if they decide to start from 2009. Don't think DIBP will do that as they have never started any immigration from the mid way before. Must be a one off thing. But Thank you very much for all you guidance and help. I strongly do believe that the backlog will be completed at some point or other. We just have to pray and wait. The day they complete 176FS will be one of the happiest day of my life.

Dear Maddy,

You may not care Gagan, but I have been informed by my case officer that all 886 fs places have been allocated and I will have to wait, I'm not putting it on here for a joke.

im very upset about it because I have paid out a lot of money on medicals. I was allocated a case officer in May 2013 I'm from the UK, so I'm not high risk and two weeks ago I ha a email telling me this bad news.

i have sent a complaint to immigration but they have not replied, so you tell me?

You may not care Gagan, but I have been informed by my case officer that all 886 fs places have been allocated and I will have to wait, I'm not putting it on here for a joke.

im very upset about it because I have paid out a lot of money on medicals. I was allocated a case officer in May 2013 I'm from the UK, so I'm not high risk and two weeks ago I ha a email telling me this bad news.

i have sent a complaint to immigration but they have not replied, so you tell me?

This is ridiculous, they have just started this financial year and they are already full. But as per the immigration website they have increased the planning levels for sponsored candidates. I don;t know whom to believe your case officer or the website.

i have read in another forum that some of the 489 fs received the same email you are reffering to, they were upset and even questioned the current system of skillselect why do they have to send invitation to apply if they don't have places left. But 2 to 3 weeks after receiving the emails, they had direct grant of their visas. I know it's not comparable, we are g5 and they are in priority but i still hope that same case will happen to you that one of these days you will receive your visa...

Archived