New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mate you know how these agents work .. i have given him service charges in 2011, when i actually launched my file . after 2 and half years , he is asking me for 1 grand " maintenance' fees ,, well i have no choice i will give him $500 tmmrw and rest after getting my P.R, HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT WELL FOR ME AND YOU GUYS

cheers

Manish khanna

applied in july 2011, occupation : cook, medicals finalised 1/10/2013 ..

WHERE IS IT NOW ???????

\

hey bro which date july u did apply .. bcos i did apply 17 august 2011 ..can u pls let us know .. all 885 applicant be should get soon co .. pray for almighty all of us waiting so long to get touch a dream..

hey bro which date july u did apply .. bcos i did apply 17 august 2011 ..can u pls let us know .. all 885 applicant be should get soon co .. pray for almighty all of us waiting so long to get touch a dream..

i applied on 2nd july . Files are moving man trust , just keep your documents all ready .. medicals and pcc.

BOL

i applied on 2nd july . Files are moving man trust , just keep your documents all ready .. medicals and pcc.

BOL

tnx bro , i already upload everything , bro i tell u best idea, don't pay u r agent . send u r document to u r co mail . if he asked something to u . if u don't know the co , call immi, ask his email id and team number , and other details, they will give u . u don't need to pay 1000 dollar u **** agent . god bless bro..hope our turn soon.

mate you know how these agents work .. i have given him service charges in 2011, when i actually launched my file . after 2 and half years , he is asking me for 1 grand " maintenance' fees ,, well i have no choice i will give him $500 tmmrw and rest after getting my P.R, HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT WELL FOR ME AND YOU GUYS

cheers

Manish khanna

Hi Manish - I think this is not fair unless you have agreed and signed a contract with the agent that such a fee will be paid till your application is finalised.

If you think you can handle your file, just fill in a change form and remove the agent from your file. The moment you do this your agent will not be contacted for any further documentation. Please note that no agent can ever influence your case and trust if your documentation is legit you dont have to worry at all. If the agent is MARA registered just lodge a case against him/her at a later stage.

Thanks.

BOL

I applied in mid july 2011.....no CO yet. May be i should just go ahead and book for medicals.

I hope u get urs quickly:)

Yes can we confirm that all 886 2009 is complete?

886 fs is not complete I'm Dec 2009, got case officer may 2013 had to pay out for 4 members of family medicals, police checks etc, only to be told today that there are now limited places for 2013-2014, so it could be next year now.. I'm disgusted how we are being treated. Why ask for everything and be sat waiting with high hopes of PR only to be told (no more places left)! I'm so upset.

Hi all,

My two friends got their PR yesterday.. 885 single applicants applied april 2011 and may 2011(cook occupation)

good luck guys..885 is moving ahead..

lets see when we get co ..

mine June. 2011 No CO yet..

thanks

Sep 2009 886 paper, no CO now

I believe there are still quite a lot of 886 2009 left

I dint expect this i was thinking they are going to finish processing all applications by 2014 as Gagan said. But the year just started and how they even come up with such a stupid explaination.

Gagan any information on 886 fs from your inside info, If its got be next year mate i will give up and go back to my country. Its so stressful staying way from my wife since marriage and spending for tickets every 3 months.

My patience is running out now, i know for many.

Thanks for keeping posted guys!

886 fs is not complete I'm Dec 2009, got case officer may 2013 had to pay out for 4 members of family medicals, police checks etc, only to be told today that there are now limited places for 2013-2014, so it could be next year now.. I'm disgusted how we are being treated. Why ask for everything and be sat waiting with high hopes of PR only to be told (no more places left)! I'm so upset.

No need to be upset your pr is on the horizon, remember the last leg of the race is always the hardest. At least you have been contacted by a case officer and have an idea it will happen in 2014 which is more than the rest of us know....

Archived