New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Hi guys

today my agent rang me and said I got case officer today..He said he will go through my file and email me back

the required documents if not in the file by Tuesday..

cheers

hey babu ,

bro which date did u apply . pls let us know team number . i hope all june and july will allocated co next 2 weeks . i am in august , 2 of this forum in august , one 11th other 17 august ,pls all 885 keep update if u get co . pray to god for all ..

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My agent emailed me this afternoon with news about the same letter and getting CO within 12 months, don't mind waiting now knowing things are actually starting to finally move, need to keep fingers and eyes crossed they stick to their word.

@ Celeste, another one here, from Joburg but living in the UK

hey babu ,

bro which date did u apply . pls let us know team number . i hope all june and july will allocated co next 2 weeks . i am in august , 2 of this forum in august , one 11th other 17 august ,pls all 885 keep update if u get co . pray to god for all ..

hi,

15th june 2011 single online (occupation cook)

thanks

Gagan4321, I am 496 and sick and tired of this waiting. I just wish they would give my money back and give some closure if they dont want to process.

They won't refund and withdrawing the case wont help you either. Just wait and it will be done.

@Celeste

@ Kutsu

I'm in Cape Town!

It is great that we at least have a time frame.....it was just horrible not knowing anything, not being able to make big plans etc. We decided not to live in limbo and have since we applied , bought a new house, sold and bought new cars, changed jobs and just continued like normal....that has helped us to not go insane......

I don't know if there are any 175 on this forum that applied before us...seems all are after us.....hopefully they will go in order of application, so as soon as we hear something, I will make a post

I am 496 too and waiting from AUG-2007 . My Job ' s Sales Representative (Medical and Pharmaceutical Products) , Immi to Adelaide . But now State Nominated Occupation List in SA for Sales Rep (Medical and Pharmaceutical Products ) is Special Conditions Apply , That mean planing level have meeting .

Bro let me get my VISA label , i have a game plan , i have gotta pin down two people in my life , i will get them . The only thing which is making me frustrated is PCC . i have lodged on 23/9/2013 and so far its under assessment. You can't predict anything right now .. I want to move on from all these immigration stuff , looks like life is stuck !

As I informed even before the allocation of CO's for 175; 176/175/475 have been started in the back end slowly and steadily.

Hello,GAGAN4321

Should 175 applicants have to wait for until all 885 applicant allocated to CO?

886 fs, june 2009,hr country (pk), co april 2013 from BNE T32, requested f80 only, last email received from co in june.

since then I sent her half of dozen email regarding an update, and getting auto reply which says " I will be out of the office from

today 13/5/2012 returning 16/5/2013. I will attend to your email on my return to the office. thank you "

last week I rang up immi and was told my application got processed and no further doc required. however, decision is pending.....

As I informed even before the allocation of CO's for 175; 176/175/475 have been started in the back end slowly and steadily.

Gagan, Have you got any information abuot 176? When are they going to look at our cases? Atleast the email they sent to other categories? Pls provide some information.

that email is common every one got that email that we will get CO with in 12 month

cook june 2011 online no CO yet

hi mann marjana , do you mean that 885 applicants got a message that we will get CO in 12 month ?????? cuz i am 885 july and did not get any message about that !!!!!!!!!

did you get that message or any one from 885 applicants got that message plz reply ???

i'm july 2011 885

Archived