New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear friends I have a query if anyone can help. I am 886 fs 09 and no co yet.i am thinking of going back home to attend my brother wedding in December. Now I am thinking that if I get co before my departure can I go? Because I have to buy tickets etc in advance. Second if I get co while I am back home what will happen.will they ask me to come immediately or?? Please reply if someone can help.

Dear friends I have a query if anyone can help. I am 886 fs 09 and no co yet.i am thinking of going back home to attend my brother wedding in December. Now I am thinking that if I get co before my departure can I go? Because I have to buy tickets etc in advance. Second if I get co while I am back home what will happen.will they ask me to come immediately or?? Please reply if someone can help.

Hi Anu17,

I can share one of my experiences while I was on bridging visa A awaiting my TR(485). I had taken a Bridging Visa B and had gone back to my home country for 3 months. While I was overseas I was allocated a CO who emailed me a set of documents that was required to further process my application. I was given the standard 28 days to respond. Fortunately, most of those were forms I could fill out from there and scan and send, which I did. In addition I was asked to confirm when I was going to return back to Australia and to send an itinerary/confirmed airline ticket details. I was granted my TR the next day after I landed back in Australia.

I have the same predicament as well, one of my concerns is my medical if they require me to submit a new one. Can I do it overseas to the hospitals accredited by immi.au or I should come back and do it here?

Thanks for your reply!

Recently, DIBP requested to upload medical check, PCC and form 80 for 885 and 175 visa applicants.

885 applicants might be allocated to CO soon but 175 applicant don't hear any news.

If we upload form 80 now, we might change the situation in 1 year.

And some 175 applicant requested to upload form 80 on end of AUG.

They had to upload it in 28 days.

Is this for security check?

However, some applicant got PR in couple of days after he upload documents requested by CO.

In this situation, CO just read form 80 or other agent check this?

When you allocated Co..they should have Idea if you are on Bridging visa B.One of friend has to go back home to attain wedding and just day before she allocated co...she email Co explaining the situation that she cant send her passport for PCC as she flying home tomorrow ...Co suggested to do PCC and medical from india and confirm the return date when she suppose to come back. She got visa in time once she came back. Hope this help:cool::cool:

Good day,

Anyone knows about this information I just found! I have had no idea and my agent haven't contacted me.. what I have to do according to what I read about Skill Select.. I'm confused! :no:

Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) Visa (Subclass 475)

The department is not accepting any new applications for this visa.

The following information applies to you, if you lodged an application for this visa subclass on or before 30 June 2012.

If you are interested in the Points Tested skilled migration you must use SkillSelect to submit an Expression of Interest for a skilled visa. You are able to submit an Expression of Interest from anywhere in the world.

See: SkillSelect

If you are a provisional visa holder and you want to apply for a second provisional visa or add a family member to your application you may be eligible to apply for the Skilled Regional (Provisional) subclass 489 visa.

See: Skilled – Nominated or sponsored (Provisional) (subclass 489) visa

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/475/adding-family-members.htm

http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skillselect/

is that new info. & what exactly we should do!

status chngd to application processed further on 15-10-2013 Case Officer asked only for 900 hrs exp docs as i preloaded all docs incl form 80, Afp and pcc though still waiting for the grant

same here mate , asked for form 80 , and pcc , its all submitted , but no reply /

Archived