176 lodged June 2011 Gang

Hi Jack it's about 50mins drive to city, I agree abit far to live full time if working in city but it's a good base to do your research whilst waiting for container etc.. Yanchep just down the road where loads of new houses being built. It's about 20 mins to Joondalup shopping centre...beach 5 mins away.

I looked on the link for that B&B last night and thought it looked nice. There are 5 of us though. I like the idea of not having the hassle of bills etc but wonder if it's best to get a house and get the kids into a school. Might stay somewhere like that for week or two though.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mandi1971

WOOHOO WE GOT IT!!!!

On holiday in Turkey, thought I'd check my email and there it was, our visa letter!!

Lots of celebrating tonight.

Speak to you all next week

Mandi xxx

Guest The Newlands
WOOHOO WE GOT IT!!!!

On holiday in Turkey, thought I'd check my email and there it was, our visa letter!!

Mandi xxx

woooohooooo

well done, Maybe we will get ours sooon toooooo. Have a drink on us lol.

Sarah

:jiggy:The Newlands

WOOHOO WE GOT IT!!!!

Mandi xxx

Nice one Mandi ! :yellow_guy_smiling_

Now get back to your holiday !:cool:

Guest bowow2011
WOOHOO WE GOT IT!!!!

Mandi xxx

Congratulations Mandi!! Whoooooo hooo you did it so glad you've heard from them have a fabulous holiday xxxxx

WOOHOO WE GOT IT!!!!

Mandi xxx

Congratulaions!! Delighted for you....

Guest mdeejacks
WOOHOO WE GOT IT!!!!

Mandi xxx

Hello darren and mandi,

congrats to you and your family on getting your visa. thanks again for all your help. see you on the other side

jack

Good luck Si T. An best of luck wi ur filming!! My oh is trying t get on t Pickford filming!!! Not me no chance I'd make a rgt fool of myself!! Not long now!!! Good luck v excitin xx

Thanks to you and The Kelbos.

Just emailed a copy of the HND certificate so will be interesting to see if I have an email in the morning. Everything else is showing as met so hopefully no nasty surprises.

Will be a weight off my mind and can then look forward to the trip. Strange but I am actually looking forward to the flight.

Even better is the holiday to Florida three weeks after we get back from Perth. Then we can really have a trip to remember being that it is likely to be our last for a long time.

Good luck to everyone else still waiting.

Si

Guest The Newlands
Wowzers!! More visa's excellent news!!

we wait with baited breath lol, come on team 2 :biggrin:

Sarah

The Newlands

Guest derek1979

Just to add that we got our visa today, Cant beliece I only started the process in

March and could possibly be in OZ by March 2012. ongrats to all else who got visas recently

Thanks for the reply. Looks like yours will be quick too. Good luck. Hope ours follows suit. I know what it means about it taking over your life. We can think about nothing else. Our agent has sent the SS signed letter to the state gov't to generate the Form 1100 so he has said that once that is accepted by DIAC we SHOULD hear something. We have to travel to get our medicals so we don't have a big choice of where we can go. I am confused at the Police check. I actually called them today and they said it is the DAT1 form but when I looked it says nothing about it being used for visa purposes whereas the document underneath (ACPO) form was for the use of visa applications. Which form did you guys use?

Jessie wessie

Well we emailed are poolice checks over to CO on Saturday after OH meds finalised on Thursday and guess what- we have a visa!!!!!:wink:

Checked at 2ish last night and we had it!!!!! Got to say our CO has been very quick and efficient all the way through- woooohooooooo we have a visa!!!!! Doesnt feel real- havent told anyone yet- my dads birthday today so a bit of family meal later- not sure whether to drop the bombshell or wait (dad will be pleased for us!)

Sorry for the ramblings xx

Woohoo! Congratulations Pixie :hug:

Well we emailed are poolice checks over to CO on Saturday after OH meds finalised on Thursday and guess what- we have a visa!!!!!:wink:

Checked at 2ish last night and we had it!!!!! Got to say our CO has been very quick and efficient all the way through- woooohooooooo we have a visa!!!!! Doesnt feel real- havent told anyone yet- my dads birthday today so a bit of family meal later- not sure whether to drop the bombshell or wait (dad will be pleased for us!)

Sorry for the ramblings xx

Woohoo!! fantastic news xxx

Just to add that we got our visa today, Cant beliece I only started the process in

March and could possibly be in OZ by March 2012. ongrats to all else who got visas recently

Congrats, all so quick we are just waiting on medicals to be done and police checks soooooo exciting :jiggy:

Archived