176 lodged June 2011 Gang

The Visa has landed.

Viva Las Visa

Houston, We have a Visa

VISA!!! VISA!!! VISA!!!

You get the drift, letter received this morning.

Si

***CONGRATULATIONS****

Have a great day of celebration !!:biggrin::hug::yellow_guy_smiling_

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Visa has landed.

Viva Las Visa

Houston, We have a Visa

VISA!!! VISA!!! VISA!!!

Si

Oh Si wat a relief for ya!!! Chuffed t bits congrats. Keep in touch wi us here an let us know when ur wdu is on.

YIPEEEE xxx

Congratulations!!!

Your postmans keen! We dont get post till bout 11:30

Looks like champers n full english for you!

Lol, should have said letter attached to email arrived this morning. Champers will have to wait until this evening as I have to drive fifty miles to work and just got to the office. Hadn't received anything when first woke up so checked my online status which said Application Approved. Email arrived about ninety seconds later.

Can relax now as we can validate in two weeks time when we fly over. Now the real work starts. Mrs T has been tasked with getting quotes for shipping as we want to take as much as we can with us.

Fingers crossed you hear soon also.

Si

The Visa has landed.

Viva Las Visa

Houston, We have a Visa

VISA!!! VISA!!! VISA!!!

Si

Wow another visa big congratulations:jiggy::jiggy: cant wait to see in wdu when will it be shown then ,good luck to you and your family

suzy xx :biggrin:

Thank you all so much for your congrats etc. Its a great day !!. Well done to the others that got theirs today and thank you very much to Justin for starting the thread and keeping it running. I haven't contributed much (sorry) but it has been great to be part of it all and its been a great support.

Thanks all and lots of luck to us all for the future - now where did I put my glass of bubbly :biglaugh:

Rachel x

Another one to congratulate champers all the way has it been Rachel :yellow_guy_crazy_ty its a great feeling ah ....:hug:

suzy xx

He's down with his company for about three weeks, working on the camp. Flying down on the monday, back on Friday. He's not away lots with his work, so it's odd. He is ex army, so this reminds me of our life 5 or 6 years ago!

Hey Donna hoz it going hope you receive your police cks from cyprus its a nightmare getting all the police cks isnt it , we only had germany to do and they were ok just took there time i guess..:wink:

Memories of the forces hey Dean is away again next week for a couple of months :frown: could really do with out it as he hasnt got long before hes finished , but hey ho thats our life ah but we have our new life to look forward to now so keep smiling as they say . When are looking to go over then Donna we are looking next April to go probably latter end ..

Hey Donna hoz it going hope you receive your police cks from cyprus its a nightmare getting all the police cks isnt it , we only had germany to do and they were ok just took there time i guess..:wink:

Memories of the forces hey Dean is away again next week for a couple of months :frown: could really do with out it as he hasnt got long before hes finished , but hey ho thats our life ah but we have our new life to look forward to now so keep smiling as they say . When are looking to go over then Donna we are looking next April to go probably latter end ..

Hiya, well there is a twist, may not need to get one now, as we technically never lived on cypriot soil, as we were on SBA- a sovereign base area, which is British, so agent is e.mailing my CO just now to check if we can leave it! So crossing my fingers we don't need it.

We are looking at March for going, thats if we get our house sold.

Exciting times,

Donna x

Guest The Newlands
Lol, should have said letter attached to email arrived this morning. Champers will have to wait until this evening as I have to drive fifty miles to work and just got to the office. Hadn't received anything when first woke up so checked my online status which said Application Approved. Email arrived about ninety seconds later.

Can relax now as we can validate in two weeks time when we fly over. Now the real work starts. Mrs T has been tasked with getting quotes for shipping as we want to take as much as we can with us.

Fingers crossed you hear soon also.

Si

Talking of champers Si iv just had a phone call!! We got our 'GOLDEN TICKET' yes we goin to live our dream roll on!!! Im at work at min, Sarah walkin in the Dales with our son,so we gonna have to wait till tomorrow night to celebrate!!! Just got to tell family now! Etc etc....

Talking of champers Si iv just had a phone call!! We got our 'GOLDEN TICKET' yes we goin to live our dream roll on!!! Im at work at min, Sarah walkin in the Dales with our son,so we gonna have to wait till tomorrow night to celebrate!!! Just got to tell family now! Etc etc....

Fantastic, enjoy the rest of your day celebrating!

Donna x

congratulations

Hi June lodging gang,

we also got our visa 176 today!!! It's such a great feeling, isn't it. Congratulations to all who got their golden ticket today. Enjoy your day. It is OUR DAY.

We read a lot in this forum and now want to join your forum and also want to say 'Thank You' to all members giving advice and sharing their experiences and information with others. We learnt much here, especially how to apply online which I was a little bit afraid at the beginning of the application. We like this openminded attitude here.

Greetings, R & P

our time line: IELTS 15/1/11, TRA passed 13/4/11, State Sponsorship appr. 31/5/11, Visa 176 lodged 1/6/11, CO 16/6/11, meds 27/6/11 delayed because of technical issues 27/7/11, Visa 4/8/11

HEYYY well done John sooo pleased for you i bet sarah will be elated have you told her yet :notworthy::jiggy::jiggy:.

John ref bb over there or holiday lets could you give me some pointers or pm me some details were looking to go April nxt year and be in Perth early May after stop over in Singapore . What prices if you have any idea on would it be wise to book abb for a whole month or cheaper to get a house or holiday let for a month any ideas !!!

susan x :biggrin:

Hiya, well there is a twist, may not need to get one now, as we technically never lived on cypriot soil, as we were on SBA- a sovereign base area, which is British, so agent is e.mailing my CO just now to check if we can leave it! So crossing my fingers we don't need it.

We are looking at March for going, thats if we get our house sold.

Exciting times,

Donna x

Good luck Donna i dont think your CO officer will require it as your right you were on SBA shoudnt really be classed fingers crossed :yes:.

We have no house to sell just have to move out of QRT were off to egypt for two weeks in Feb so its going to be manic dont you think xxx:wink:

susan xx :wubclub:

Oh Si wat a relief for ya!!! Chuffed t bits congrats. Keep in touch wi us here an let us know when ur wdu is on.

YIPEEEE xxx

hey Linsey did you get my pm to you today xx

susan xx :biggrin:

Massive Congrats. I was keeping my eye out for yours as the times in the last week or so seemed to be fairly similar.

Si

Wonderful news guys! Enjoy every min of it. Best of luck wi al ur plans hope we al get to meet up in sunny Oz for t biggest bash ever!!!

Congratulations

Guest Crosby Family

A Huge Congrats to everyone who got their Visa's.:yellow_guy_smiling_:yellow_guy_smiling_:yellow_guy_smiling_

Muriel xx

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU JOHN AND FAMILY............ANOTHER VISA GRANTED ! :wink:

Guest thekelbos

CONGRATULATIONS JOHN, SARAH AND FAMILY!!!! :jiggy:

How did the interview go yesterday?

Guest mandi1971

OMG I go away a week and you all go and get your visas WOOHOO!!!

Welldone all of you and big love to John and Suzy :wub:

look forward to all our planning together over the next few months!!

Now back to my Sangria Lol

Mandi xx

Guest The Newlands
HEYYY well done John sooo pleased for you i bet sarah will be elated have you told her yet :notworthy::jiggy::jiggy:.

John ref bb over there or holiday lets could you give me some pointers or pm me some details were looking to go April nxt year and be in Perth early May after stop over in Singapore . What prices if you have any idea on would it be wise to book abb for a whole month or cheaper to get a house or holiday let for a month any ideas !!!

susan x :biggrin:

Hi Suzy, yea we all well chuffed!:jiggy::jiggy: But as I said earlier Sarah & Scott are away at the min visiting her dad in the Dales, so we can't even talk about it on the phone na mind celebrate as we have'nt told her dad or rest of family we want to emigrate YET!! We didnt want to curse it!

Anyway that's another hurdle to get over!! With regards your queries about

BBs etc Sarah is back home tomorro so will b able to help you more than I can, where in Oz you heading?

Guest The Newlands
CONGRATULATIONS JOHN, SARAH AND FAMILY!!!! :jiggy:

How did the interview go yesterday?

Thank you, yea Sarah's interview went very well, she's got another one with the company director date Tbc so all looking good on the job front for her! I'll just have to be a pool cleaner! Lol

The good thing about this particular job is it's to do with construction so she should be able to get some good contacts for me...

How are your moving plans going?

John:jiggy:

Archived