176 lodged June 2011 Gang

Guest sharon265

hi just wondering if anyone can help me. my oh applied to tra for skills assessment he's an electrician and it was registered on the 16th of may 2011 and the status was awaiting assessment up until yesterday the 2/08/2011 now it has a finalisation date which is yesterdays date 2/08/2011 but status is still awaiting assessment, can anyone shed some light on this. does this mean we will get our outcome soon or will we be waiting another few weeks even though it has passed the finalisation date? any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi just wondering if anyone can help me. my oh applied to tra for skills assessment he's an electrician and it was registered on the 16th of may 2011 and the status was awaiting assessment up until yesterday the 2/08/2011 now it has a finalisation date which is yesterdays date 2/08/2011 but status is still awaiting assessment, can anyone shed some light on this. does this mean we will get our outcome soon or will we be waiting another few weeks even though it has passed the finalisation date? any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

You should get the result email in a day or 2 then, fingers crossed ! :wink:

Hi Gang just to let you know we got our Visa Grant this morning!:biglaugh: My husband dancing on air :jiggy::jiggy:Good luck to all those still waiting im sure ye'l get urs soon! Whoop Whoop :yes:

3rd one today, CONGRATULATIONS :yellow_guy_smiling_

Yep, all updated................when mine comes through I'll probably forget to do it ! :biglaugh:

Justin my husband was just sayin he wanted to see if we were updated on the 1st page then it would really hit home! Thanks for all help advice support etc xxx

Guest derek1979

Havent been on in a while just a quick update we got our visa on 1/8/11 and accepted an offer on house so everything going so fast. Congrats to everyone who got visa through

hi justin thanks another question though!!!!! will that be sent to our agent or to us

You, unless you put your agents address as the return address but it will have your name on it wherever it goes. I woul personally prefer to have it so I can keep a copy - you never know if/when you might need it ! :policeman:

Havent been on in a while just a quick update we got our visa on 1/8/11 and accepted an offer on house so everything going so fast. Congrats to everyone who got visa through

CONGRATULATiONS mate and great news on the house, I'll update the first page for you:wink:

Guest Crosby Family
Hi Gang just to let you know we got our Visa Grant this morning!:biglaugh: My husband dancing on air :jiggy::jiggy:Good luck to all those still waiting im sure ye'l get urs soon! Whoop Whoop :yes:

Congrats Great news:hug::hug:Muriel xxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest jaffarms
Congratulations to you,

What a wonderful feeling,

Enjoy today,

Donna x

Thanks Donna.... wish you all the best...

Cheers

Jaffar

Guest jaffarms

Yahooo.... good luck mate.... you are 3rd member to get VISA.... Whats your travel plan... I am going to book my tickets to MEL by Jan 2012 (return)... How about you....

Regards

Jaffar

Omg omg omg it's here wOw wow. Can't sleep tonight. I have a checked my emails a thousand times and it's here. After 2 years of this process, we have done it. We have our visa. Thank you so much for the support on here and I wish you all your visas ASAP and happy bright futures in Australia. Is it too early for champagne ???

Rachel x

Congratulations xxxxx

New member to the site today but been reading your posts for the last few days. We submitted our SS on saturday 31st July - some of you have had quick responses - so fingers crossed!!!

Congrats to everyone who has received their visas:smile:

Sarah

WooHoo!! they are coming thick and fast now:jiggy:

Police checks sent, Meds booked for 19/08/11 ( that took 1 week to organise couldn't get them on the phone aarrgghh) Just trying to remember all the bloody holidays we've had over the last 10 years!!! NOT easy lol!!!

Well done to everyone who got their Visa's

We are off to lay in the sun for 10 days- and breath :chatterbox:

New member to the site today but been reading your posts for the last few days. We submitted our SS on saturday 31st July - some of you have had quick responses - so fingers crossed!!!

Sarah

WELCOME TO THE GANG SARAH :jiggy:

was it ok hun we got ours monday:spinny:

Not much to it to be honest (esp for what it costs!!) - blood test, eye test, sample, reflex tests & x-ray - it only took about an hour for two of us but we were the first of the day.

I am just hoping all is OK with it.

Where is yours?

Ours was manchester :jiggy:

Not much to it to be honest (esp for what it costs!!) - blood test, eye test, sample, reflex tests & x-ray - it only took about an hour for two of us but we were the first of the day.

I am just hoping all is OK with it.

Where is yours?

Ours was manchester :jiggy:

we are manchester there are 4 of us 2 kids going to cost about £624:arghh:

Sarah

Hi Sarah and welcome !

There is a "lodge July" gang as well here - http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/121243-176-lodged-july-2011-gang.html

Justin x:wink:

Archived