The problem with the UK is this.......

tracy123

Guest siamsusie
I wondered what was going on there...thanks for clearing that up.

Welcome to PIO Gaga:wubclub:

You came in at the tale end there, they are harmless really:angel_happy_face_ha.

Hope you enjoy the site

Susie x

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest36762
Hello everyone, this is my first post on PIO but I have been reading this forum with interest for a long time.

Just to balance things out, here is the positive and the negative of oz.

can I have a go too?

r67024_185446.jpg

Youre welcome Gaga :hug:

Its always nice to see new faces on PIO. So are you planning on emigrating to Oz and are looking for help with it maybe? Im sure you will find a lot of great help on this site :notworthy:

no, no...Have been here 11 years, living in Melbourne...always thinking of heading home, always confused like a lot of people...I enjoy reading the moving back threads as it makes me realise that I am not alone.

Could I ask members not to jump to conclusions with regards who members may be / duplicate accounts etc. We (mods & admin) have more tools available such as geolocation by IP address, registered email address and another facility which detects duplicate accounts. We'd therefore appreciate it, if these matters are dealt with by ourselves as and where necessary. Thanks

Fair do's Rob,just a bit sceptical of late about whose gen and who isnt,no probs.

Fair do's Rob,just a bit sceptical of late about whose gen and who isnt,no probs.

No probs

I know you think someone's trying to bowl you a googly, but unless a cricket ball can now travel at the speed of light, then I'm quite sure that in this case, the umpires decision is the correct one.

No probs

I know you think someone's trying to bowl you a googly, but unless a cricket ball can now travel at the speed of light, then I'm quite sure that in this case, the umpires decision is the correct one.

Im just a cynical bas7ard rob:cute::wubclub::wink:

Hello everyone, this is my first post on PIO but I have been reading this forum with interest for a long time.

Spot on Gaga. I posted on this thread earlier about how easy it would be to dig some bad ones out of Oz, as much as I love it.

Only have to watch East West 101 to realise things in some parts of Aus. are pretty bad. One of the best crime shows on TV as well. Sure leaves all the US ones in the dust.

Guest Guest37175
can I have a go too?

r67024_185446.jpg

Blimey, that was one Rotary Club Meeting that got out of hand. Did someone disagree with last months minutes?

Guest guest36762
Blimey, that was one Rotary Club Meeting that got out of hand. Did someone disagree with last months minutes?

Yeah, the chairman called the secretary a bloody poofter, mate

Guest Guest37175
Yeah, the chairman called the secretary a bloody poofter, mate

Aaah maaate, you can't be doing that. Could have been worse though, could have pinched the last cold one from the fridge.

Guest guest36762
Aaah maaate, you can't be doing that. Could have been worse though, could have pinched the last cold one from the fridge.

I reckon! What would of bein even worser was if the chairman called the secretary a bloody pom, mate

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I bet Geoff is sat in his jacuzzi in his speedo's, drinking a beer, his lap top on the side and................ laughing his sides sore, lol

Geoff.................... you sure unleashed a bit of hell mate, pity i missed the fun................ it makes a change, but it has been quiet of lately, lol.

I bet Geoff is sat in his jacuzzi in his speedo's, drinking a beer, his lap top on the side and................ laughing his sides sore, lol

Geoff.................... you sure unleashed a bit of hell mate, pity i missed the fun................ it makes a change, but it has been quiet of lately, lol.

Mate even in the privacy of my own home green peace are on the look out, so no speedo's and jacuzzi for me :cry:

Working hard at the minute and in my free time enjoying what Australian life can offer. But yes I have had a laugh at some of the thick people on PIO!

This thread was never about attacking England, maybe I've worded it wrong, maybe people see my name and don't read what I've written but make up their mind on what they think I've written. Who knows, who cares, not me!

No need for balance the thread wasn't about Australia but you're more than welcome to start a thread of your own :wink:

Guest peacock

have you been back to the UK recently and seen how things have changed ?.

Archived