The problem with the UK is this.......

tracy123

Guest guest30085
much better thanks:wink:

i notice pablo has decided to stay up a bit longer...

I have no idea why Harpo, honestly . . . . . . .:wink:

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a reminder, that we do seem to have drifted from the purpose of the thread. If you want to debate each other, please feel free to use the chat room. Any further off topic posts will be removed.

Cheers

Fair do's rob,im gonna PM cricket:wubclub:

Guest cricketbanned
Eat yer heart out Oscar Wilde! ive got a lettuce in me veg cupboard that could outwit you:biggrin:

Go on then Oscar. Wild I mean. :biggrin: Hurry up. I need a early night.

Guest guest30085
I just don't want to have to close a thread, when someone's typing on it:wubclub:

:notworthy::biglaugh:

Guest siamsusie
While some see this as their England

692839-english-country-cottages-tractor.jpeg

top_dog.jpg

englishcottage.jpg

group061007_468x311.jpg

Others see this

chavs.jpg

79054899.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892155F29F61288AC1CA6DE3B137140D02EE19B1389FAD4F4B285F232A23917BC4AA

95803D1B0CA000005DC368_468x312-vi.jpg

stp021.jpg

Now who is right and who is wrong???

To me all those images are English, I guess you choose what you want to see. I think the biggest problem is the class system, that seems to stop the 2 from meeting. 1 class lives in one part of the town and the other in the other :wacko: and it seems never the 2 will meet. Well that is unless on PIO :tongue:

So Geoff... where are we on this interesting debate?:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest siamsusie

Class to me means when the yuppies move in and suddenly the house prices increase!

Balham became Balm overnight!:tongue:

Guest The Pom Queen

Now, I have very kindly paid for one of the members an all expenses paid HOLIDAY. So please can we all get back on thread as I don't want to be sending other members on the same holiday:wink::hug:

Now, I have very kindly paid for one of the members an all expenses paid HOLIDAY. So please can we all get back on thread as I don't want to be sending other members on the same holiday:wink::hug:

So assertive Kate:wideeyed::embarrassed::laugh::wubclub:

Guest siamsusie

Damn it! I always loose out:cry: how long is the vacation for please Kate:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest guest30085
AWWWWWwwww the devil came out in me then for a mo:evilface_frowning_s,quite enjoyed that tbh,cant stand her,winds me right up:mad::mad:,rite...back to little hse on the prairie mode:cute::wubclub:

Pabs - you cant do Little House on the Prairie mode - its not 'assertive' enough for you :biggrin::laugh:

Hello everyone, this is my first post on PIO but I have been reading this forum with interest for a long time.

Just to balance things out, here is the positive and the negative of oz.

Guest guest30085
Hello everyone, this is my first post on PIO but I have been reading this forum with interest for a long time.

Just to balance things out, here is the positive and the negative of oz.

Welcome to PIO Gaga :hug:

I hope you find the site as enjoyable as we all do. its like one big happy family here :notworthy:

Could I ask members not to jump to conclusions with regards who members may be / duplicate accounts etc. We (mods & admin) have more tools available such as geolocation by IP address, registered email address and another facility which detects duplicate accounts. We'd therefore appreciate it, if these matters are dealt with by ourselves as and where necessary. Thanks

Could I ask members not to jump to conclusions with regards who members may be / duplicate accounts etc. We (mods & admin) have more tools available such as geolocation by IP address, registered email address and another facility which detects duplicate accounts. We'd therefore appreciate it, if these matters are dealt with by ourselves as and where necessary. Thanks

I wondered what was going on there...thanks for clearing that up.

Guest guest30085
Thanks adonna....look forward to getting to know you all :biggrin:

Youre welcome Gaga :hug:

Its always nice to see new faces on PIO. So are you planning on emigrating to Oz and are looking for help with it maybe? Im sure you will find a lot of great help on this site :notworthy:

Archived