The problem with the UK is this.......

tracy123

Guest peacock

If you had the perfect buisiness model and were succesfull, surely you would still be making $$$, you would have blown the competition away ?

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now Now, there is no need for confrontation my dears. I believe he was only meaning to say how he enjoys the idea of the country returning to good old Victorian morals and standards. And I to rejoice. It's about time that the lower classes began to appreciate what we, as morally superior citizens do for them. They should again know their place in our society. I was told recently that soup kitchens have been set up in every town. And I certainly applaud the way in which they have preserved the dignity of the lower classes by disguising them as employment centres...poor wretches haven't yet realised there are no vacancies. Just goes to show the benefits of an Etonian education.

I know of no class structure in Australia, but I would be most grateful to be informed of this place there, which sounds divine. To be surrounded by gracious elderly citizens, without the constant distraction of these so called, vibrant bright young business minds, would be a most welcome change. I did not know that such a realm of utopia existed within the realm of Australia.. And to think there, in this land of wonder a man can voice out his reasoning to blame an entire nation for the failing of a business....this is the place they surely call heaven.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
I totally disagree keep it up Geoffrey, there is nothing like a good debate (Stir)

One thing is certain............. Geoff does cause alot of debates and involves himself in alot of debates, which makes him a................ Mass - Debator alright.

Why don't you post similar contrasting pictures of Australia.... the good and the bad.... you know, for the eager future immigrants whose dream is to move to Australia.I can't really see the point of posting those pics here on the MBTTUK forum, after all, those who are moving back know what they're going back to.You seem to have a morbid obsession with the Uk.

Why should I?

You're more than welcome to.

BTW I know it's hard but try reading the words rather than just looking at the pictures :wubclub:

Guest guest36762
I totally disagree keep it up Geoffrey, there is nothing like a good debate (Stir)

One thing is certain............. Geoff does cause alot of debates and involves himself in alot of debates, which makes him a................ Mass - Debator alright.

I think there's a few mass-debators on here mate, you and me included:chatterbox:

He certainly has had to do a lot debating, seeing that tonnes of the other Stirrers have, um .......................evaporated!

And really that is what POMS is for! definitely not asking sensible questions about Migration LOL!!!

Guest cricketbanned

You twit Cricketbannedbutnotbanned.

Not yet anyway.

Cricketbackinengland - absolutely nothing wrong with the UK -I love England, let me back to say how great England is, I don't care about the Welsh, etc.

Guest guest30085

Not yet anyway.

Cricketbackinengland - absolutely nothing wrong with the UK -I love England, let me back to say how great England is, I don't care about the Welsh, etc.

Nothing wrong with the UK - unless you spout stuff from behind rose coloured glasses. Oh, and when you abuse other people who arent English :wubclub:

Guest guest36762

Nothing wrong with the UK - unless you spout stuff from behind rose coloured glasses. Oh, and when you abuse other people :wubclub:

it's certainly never dull when she's around tho

and can you lot learn how to quote properly? I'm getting a headache

Guest guest30085

it's certainly never dull when she's around tho

and can you lot learn how to quote properly? I'm getting a headache

Like that Harpo? I will ensure to do better in the future :sad::wink:

Guest cricketbanned

Nothing wrong with the UK - unless you spout stuff from behind rose coloured glasses. Oh, and when you abuse other people who arent English :wubclub:

Adonna, I'm english. Born and bred. But I am now Aussie/UK/NZ/JAPAN. Why is that so hard???

Guest guest36762
Eat yer heart out Oscar Wilde! ive got a lettuce in me veg cupboard that could outwit you:biggrin:

have yer?

yer should keep it in de fridge, soft lad!

Guest guest30085

Cricketbackinengland - absolutely nothing wrong with the UK -I love England, let me back to say how great England is, I don't care about the Welsh,

I'm in England. we don't have the money those rip me off Scots are used to. Do you know, they get out of bed for nothing????

See your above quotes and then see my reply below:-

Nothing wrong with the UK - unless you spout stuff from behind rose coloured glasses. Oh, and when you abuse other people who arent English

Why is that so hard??

Guest guest36762
Like that Harpo? I will ensure to do better in the future :sad::wink:

much better thanks:wink:

i notice pablo has decided to stay up a bit longer...

Archived