gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that means security checks are optional in fiscal 2011-12. if CO thinks there is no need of check for some applicant, he/she can grantt visa directly.

Wait for 2 months, if External checks are really omitted then he should get his grant with in 1 or 2 months after medical .... before than i will not advise to keep your hopes high

In 2010 many Pakistani applicants wee asked for Medical and PCc along with confirmation of CO assignment. |After that they were stuck in lengthy Security checks. I am interested to see the outcome of this thing.

A few months ago Minister Chris bowen clearly instructed DIAC to inform all MARA agents that HR country applicants should not Front load there medicals until they were specifically asked to do so.

i am saying this bcz there was also a same case there..a guy abeer got visa without checks...:smile:

i asked my CO that if i married, then will my spouse go through Security checks, she replied not confirmed but depends.

i am saying this bcz there was also a same case there..a guy abeer got visa without checks...:smile:

i asked my CO that if i married, then will my spouse go through Security checks, she replied not confirmed but depends.

Dear Friend

If u get married right now and add your spouse in visa application then

- May be your checks will take more time, say like 6 more months

- Your wife need to do IELTS

But u will easily get er visa

Suppose you got your PR then some times it was specially mentioned in PRE GRANT letter

than you must not get married before validating your PR (means 1st landing) means you will get married after visa validation then

- you will need to show certain salary level and monthly incom to support your wife

- you will apply for Sub class 309 which is temp. 2 year Visa.

- you will pay Approx. (2000$) as visa application

- 309 will consume round about 12 months + for processing.

- after 2 years of 309 grant you will need to show that you and your wife are still married and then you will apply for sub class 100 PR

Choice is your, whether you tolerate delay of 6 months or whether you will wait for other conditions .... Good luck

Dear Friend

If u get married right now and add your spouse in visa application then

- May be your checks will take more time, say like 6 more months

- Your wife need to do IELTS

But u will easily get er visa

Suppose you got your PR then some times it was specially mentioned in PRE GRANT letter

than you must not get married before validating your PR (means 1st landing) means you will get married after visa validation then

- you will need to show certain salary level and monthly incom to support your wife

- you will apply for Sub class 309 which is temp. 2 year Visa.

- you will pay Approx. (2000$) as visa application

- 309 will consume round about 12 months + for processing.

- after 2 years of 309 grant you will need to show that you and your wife are still married and then you will apply for sub class 100 PR

Choice is your, whether you tolerate delay of 6 months or whether you will wait for other conditions .... Good luck

I doubt if you can add your spouse in visa application. I requested my CO to add my spouse some 9 months ago which she denied saying its too late now. :unsure:

I doubt if you can add your spouse in visa application. I requested my CO to add my spouse some 9 months ago which she denied saying its too late now. :unsure:

maybe bcz u r onshore applicant. but i am offshore applicant.

Dear Brother

You have got some Special CLASS of CO :P ... many of my friends and applicants had addedd there wives .

Bhai Add your wife not others :wink:

In my opinion, you should call or email vietnam embassy ask them what are there procedure. if they reply that they wont issue PCC then exlain it to your CO via email ... COs are much more helpful in these kind of situations. I am sure an alternative will be provided then .

Yeah, went in person to the vietnam embassy in Mumbai but, asked me to mail the indiann embassy in vietnam for help.They could not help me out.

I checked my husband's passport and the stamps on the revelant pages.HE enterend vietman on a business visa .He was issued two visa each valid for 6 months .He had entered vietnam twice and exited twice on one visa and the same for the second visa.So, in total he made 4entries and 4 exits.So, does he still require a pcc. I have maile dmy agent the copies of his passport and hope things do go through for us .Your opinion will be appreciated.

Yeah, went in person to the vietnam embassy in Mumbai but, asked me to mail the indiann embassy in vietnam for help.They could not help me out.

I checked my husband's passport and the stamps on the revelant pages.HE enterend vietman on a business visa .He was issued two visa each valid for 6 months .He had entered vietnam twice and exited twice on one visa and the same for the second visa.So, in total he made 4entries and 4 exits.So, does he still require a pcc. I have maile dmy agent the copies of his passport and hope things do go through for us .Your opinion will be appreciated.

I think its a unique scenario.

Lets hope your CO understand the whole situation.

I dont think Indian embassy in Vietnam will help you in this kind of situation. its Vietnam Embassy who should respond in your case.

Just 1 thing i must add, Please EMAIL for the issuance of PCC to Vietnam embassy in INDIA. If you will receive there written response then it will help you.

Written reply worth more than verbal Discussions

On the other hand you should also send the Scanned copies of those PP pages who have got ENTRY and EXIT stamps. If total period of residence in Vietnam is less than 12 Months then i am sure, CO will remove this PCC requirement.

Guest guest59177
Its funny after all these security checks how many Taliban like idiots are walking around in Sydney and Melbourne.

Thankfully the DIAC isn't so superficial so as to discriminate based solely on the basis of looks. And you should pay close attention, lest the Taliban fanatic turns out to be an ultra-fundamentalist jew :eek:

Dear Friends

After longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg wait of almost 3 years we have received our 175 visa today. Very excited and lots of wishes for those who are waiting for their visas, pls keep your hopes eventually it will arrive inshallah kyun kay sabar ka phal meetha hota hai

Best Regards

Dear Friends

After longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg wait of 3 years almost we have received our 175 visa today. Very excited and lots wishes for those who are waiting for their visa, pls your hopes eventually it will arrive inshallah kyun kay sabar ka phal meetha hota hai

Best Regards

Congratulation! Dost

Dear Friends

After longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg wait of 3 years almost we have received our 175 visa today. Very excited and lots wishes for those who are waiting for their visa, pls your hopes eventually it will arrive inshallah kyun kay sabar ka phal meetha hota hai

Best Regards

Congratulations .....

Congratulations .....

Dear Usman please keep your faith inshallah you will get when Allah thinks is right time for u, it took me 8 years to complete this process as back in 2003 my ielts result was 4 days late and they rejected my application so pls be patient inshallah it is on your way

Guest guest59177
Dear Friends

After longgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg wait of almost 3 years we have received our 175 visa today. Very excited and lots of wishes for those who are waiting for their visas, pls keep your hopes eventually it will arrive inshallah kyun kay sabar ka phal meetha hota hai

Best Regards

Alhamdolillah. May Allah help you in next steps. Please remember all of us in your prayers as well.

Archived