gr8leo87

Guest Zeeshu
Hey guys just checked online, my PR has been approved :)

FYI, my timeline:

Application Lodged: 17th August 2010

CO assigned: 27th Sep 2010

AFP Requested again:15th Sep 2011

Approved: 06-Oct-2011

I would like to thank this forum and specifically those who helped me out during this process.

That's really a good news. See individual circumstances do matter alot. Congratulations mate!

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's really a good news. See individual circumstances do matter alot. Congratulations mate!

Me single v innocent boy ...

Never Been Out of Pakistan ....

V liberal .....

Total No. Of siblings 2 and both are innocent like me :wink:

Still Waiting for Security clearance :policeman: :err:

If My CO is reading this then let me tell her.

Dear Madam

I solemnly swear that i am v good guy ... Please grant me visa :D

bad news!!!

one applicant from June 2011 gang got refused by DIAC

on grounds of lack of experiance?????

my question is how come after skill assessed, and state sponsorship DIAC can refuse?

Can you share some more details bout that applicant? Is he from Pak?

If DIAC is not able to verify the experience provided by the applicant then they can refuse your application.

V liberal .....

Dear Madam

OOOH so sweet!!!

i were your CO i would have granted you visa on this post :biglaugh:

Can you share some more details bout that applicant? Is he from Pak?

If DIAC is not able to verify the experience provided by the applicant then they can refuse your application.

he is from Romania

secondly thay should have contacted for further documents for verification

if this is the case then my company's HR is dumb, theyr are only working to process expence claims, they cant do more then that. with company of more than 1500 employees i am in jungle then:goofy:

he is from Romania

if this is the case then my company's HR is dumb, theyr are only working to process expence claims, they cant do more then that. with company of more than 1500 employees i am in jungle then:goofy:

Sir ji dont worry about your verification.

its v rear that CO go for job verification. DIAC has got a v clever Panel of Document analysts who can check your documents integrity.

Moreover 6 of my friends who worked with me in Telco never got verification call.

Reason is v simple, If you have provided enough proof of employement like PAY SLIPS, JOB CONTRACT, RELOCATION LETTERS, PROMOTION LETTERS, APPRAISAL LETTERS, CONFIRMATION Letter etc etc then they dont bother much.

As you are paper based so may be you wont be able to see whats going on with your application but online applicants have got slight advantage i.e. Few COs change WORK EXPERIENCE STATUS to FURTHER CHECKING REQUIRED. this status clears that job verification will be conducted in future. but not every CO do this ...

Stay positive you will receive good news INSHALLAH

Good luck

Guest Zeeshu

V liberal .....

Dear Madam

lol, if being single warrants one's innocence, then i shouldn't have married. not half way through my application anyway :biggrin:. Come to think of it, may be that is causing my application these delays. if my CO is reading all this whinging then i only want to tell her that she's also very innocent just like me and probably musmanasghar lol. Please grant me the visa already, jaan leni hai kia :rolleyes:

lol, if being single warrants one's innocence, then i shouldn't have married. not half way through my application anyway :biggrin:. Come to think of it, may be that is causing my application these delays. if my CO is reading all this whinging then i only want to tell her that she's also very innocent just like me and probably musmanasghar lol. Please grant me the visa already, jaan leni hai kia :rolleyes:

Well Zeeshu....may be you should't have.....see, Bassam has got his visa grant but you are still waiting despite of being 1 month ahead of him :rolleyes:

Just kidding :biglaugh:

Guest Zeeshu
Well Zeeshu....may be you should't have.....see, Bassam has got his visa grant but you are still waiting despite of being 1 month ahead of him :rolleyes:

Just kidding :biglaugh:

lol, yeah :wink:, honestly i cannot think of anyother reason for the delays apart from this. and the worst part is you don't know how long further it is gonna take. :sad:

Guest nadeem

he is from Romania

if this is the case then my company's HR is dumb, theyr are only working to process expence claims, they cant do more then that. with company of more than 1500 employees i am in jungle then

Sir ji dont worry about your verification.

its v rear that CO go for job verification. DIAC has got a v clever Panel of Document analysts who can check your documents integrity.

Moreover 6 of my friends who worked with me in Telco never got verification call.

Reason is v simple, If you have provided enough proof of employement like PAY SLIPS, JOB CONTRACT, RELOCATION LETTERS, PROMOTION LETTERS, APPRAISAL LETTERS, CONFIRMATION Letter etc etc then they dont bother much.

As you are paper based so may be you wont be able to see whats going on with your application but online applicants have got slight advantage i.e. Few COs change WORK EXPERIENCE STATUS to FURTHER CHECKING REQUIRED. this status clears that job verification will be conducted in future. but not every CO do this ...

Stay positive you will receive good news INSHALLAH

Good luck

hi friends,

My online status still displaying 'Further Checking Required' in 'WORK EXPERIENCE' column however my job verification has completed approx 7 months before. I am quite confused about my current situation after reading above post of denied visa. I had sent query mail to case officer last week but didn't get any response so far. Allah (Tabarik Wataalah) hum sab per apna raham naazil farmaye (Aameen)

hi friends,

My online status still displaying 'Further Checking Required' in 'WORK EXPERIENCE' column however my job verification has completed approx 7 months before. I am quite confused about my current situation after reading above post of denied visa. I had sent query mail to case officer last week but didn't get any response so far. Allah (Tabarik Wataalah) hum sab per apna raham naazil farmaye (Aameen)

Ameen. Best of luck to you my friend.

A pakistani applicant on BEupdate got his visa grant in less than 12 months (after CO allocation). Here are his time lines.

Heartbrakekid 175 Application Sent- 27/01/10 Profession -Accountant Country-PAKISTAN Co allocation-03/11/10 Visa grant - 04/10/11

A pakistani applicant on BEupdate got his visa grant in less than 12 months (after CO allocation). Here are his time lines.

Heartbrakekid 175 Application Sent- 27/01/10 Profession -Accountant Country-PAKISTAN Co allocation-03/11/10 Visa grant - 04/10/11

yes u r right.

but they are processing only 175 and not 176 visa??? dont know why

:mad:

So they are going to start 176 ? once they finish 175 ?? for HR countries ?

No, After CO allocation the HR applicant is forwarded to ASIO for security processing & then all are equal (no 176 or 176 or 885 priority). What I wanted to say was that in Sept, Oct & Nov 2010 SMP was not launched and so the all the cases of that time will be of 175 only because 176 were not getting any CO from Sept till Dec 2010.

So they are going to start 176 ? once they finish 175 ?? for HR countries ?

No they not doing this thing ....

Point was that, IN 2010 SMP applicants were on hold and SMP lists were announced after Nov. 2010 so after Nov 2010 DIAC started working on 176 SMP applicants .....

Visa grants which are coming for Pakistani or HR applicants are of those times when DIAC was processing 175 CSL and 176 Cat-3 Applicants listed in SOL ..

Guest Alibajwa
I think you should just email your CO that you want to report some change in circumstances. Let him tel you which form is required.

I think that is more appropriate.

Another good news. A Pakistani applicant Jadoon got visa grant today (BEupdate). Here are his time lines:

Name-Jadoon, State-SA, Application date-01/07/10, Profession-Civil Engineer, Country-PAKISTAN, CO allocation-23/07/10, Visa Grant-06/10/11

A great start to the new week :wink:

It seems that ASIO has started to process candidates who were referred to them in July/August 2010. Again the approx processing time is around 15 months.

Another good news. A Pakistani applicant Jadoon got visa grant today (BEupdate). Here are his time lines:

Name-Jadoon, State-SA, Application date-01/07/10, Profession-Civil Engineer, Country-PAKISTAN, CO allocation-23/07/10, Visa Grant-06/10/11

A great start to the new week :wink:

It seems that ASIO has started to process candidates who were referred to them in July/August 2010. Again the approx processing time is around 15 months.

Jadoon got CO in July 2010 and Received his PCC request in July 2011.

Means ASIO completed his Ext. Checks in 12 Months .... Delay was due to his 2nd VAC so i think It a good omen for Pakistani applicants.

Cheers

Archived