gr8leo87

Guest guest59177
Pilates is a new exercise regimen that is taking over the way people are looking at fitness. Pilates was developed by Joseph Pilates, and focuses on strengthening the core to improve balance and flexibility. It has become a very popular basis for fitness because of its flexibility to allow so many different people to be [...]

I think most people on this thread will be more interested in knowing whether Pilates can help them get the security checks done quickly and get the visa :biglaugh:

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Info. from another FORUM

A Pakistani Applicant named FAHADMALLIK has got medical and PCC request in second week of September. he sent his FORM80 in First week of OCTOBER 2010.

at the moment by keeping this in mind ideal timelines are 11 to 12 months for medical call

You mean after external checks the medicals wil be requested???

Info. from another FORUM

A Pakistani Applicant named FAHADMALLIK has got medical and PCC request in second week of September. he sent his FORM80 in First week of OCTOBER 2010.

at the moment by keeping this in mind ideal timelines are 11 to 12 months for medical call

golden email after 3 months (at max) after medical call

i subimitted form 80 along with DIAC application form (paper Based)

why people dont send this along with their application, though it is mentioned in their checklist.

golden email after 3 months (at max) after medical call

i subimitted form 80 along with DIAC application form (paper Based)

why people dont send this along with their application, though it is mentioned in their checklist.

I am not sure but one thing i know, in my case my application filing date is oct 2009 and CO was allocated in Nov 2010 means after 13 months. may be they want fresh FORM80 with updated info.

ok so apparently to some extent the processing times are changing abit..

well you can say that but still no clear picture.

SEcurity checks depends upon number of applicants and there background plus previous overseas travel history. i am not sure whether its changing or not.

main thing is that, DIAC is speeding up there processing (i wish)

I am not sure but one thing i know, in my case my application filing date is oct 2009 and CO was allocated in Nov 2010 means after 13 months. may be they want fresh FORM80 with updated info.

i think if people were resubmitting then they would have mentioned like few does. i think majority people submit later on request. if you analyze Beupdate then both situations can be identifiable.

i may be wrong here.... as this is just an observational opinion

as per the statistics (beupdate) 9 visa were issued to pakistani applicants in SEP 2011.

8 were 175 (independant), and

1 was 176 (sponsored)

my question is 175 independant apllicants belong to CAT-4, and on lower priority and 176 CAT-3 are on high priority, but not getting fast visa????

i think they have changed their system a bit.

as per the statistics (beupdate) 9 visa were issued to pakistani applicants in SEP 2011.

1 was 176 (sponsored)

my question is 175 independant apllicants belong to CAT-4, and on lower priority and 176 CAT-3 are on high priority, but not getting fast visa????

No they havent changed a bit .. please note, those who got Visas in Sep got there CO in early or mid 2010 ... means there security checks were started at the same time when CO was allocated to them .....

In 2010 176 was completely on hold due to SMP announcement, thats the reason 176 HR applicants havent got there visas.

now question is who is the only 176 HR applicant who got visa. my assumption is, he is the only one with State sponsorship and he had his occupation listed in SOL Sch-3 of that time .. means he was CAT-3.

Guest guest59177

1 was 176 (sponsored)

If you take a look at the DIAC website, the timeline for State Sponsored applicants from High Risk countries is 24 months whereas for 175 applicants it is 18 months :biglaugh:

Guest guest59177
good gesture!!! But only if one is not having high cholesterol or diabetes, HAHAHA

It's the purity of intention that counts. Warna ghi shakkar kha kar tu dil matlaa jai banday ka...

Archived