gr8leo87

Guest guest59177
hey Jimm

i am submitted my form 80 in october 2010. after that no response from CO. Just

send a ple (inquery) in aprail 2011 from website and got a pre define response that my application is going to routein processing.

my quesiton is that how you get a response from co that you should contact him after 6 month.have you send ple through website or directly mailed him?

I am a paper based applicant so cant check my online status.

secondly congrate to IT prof for getting medical request.

regards,

fahad

I can't be completely sure, but from what I have seen by reading various forums it seems that when you raise a status PLE and you don't have a CO, you just get a standard template response about timelines. For you to get the response about 'Routine processing' means you have been assigned a CO in the background. He has not contacted you because either he doesn't need any more docs OR you didn't provide an email which means he may have sent communication through regular mail which may take a LOT of time to reach you.

Although Jimm is the only person who can confirm this, I personally think he got the 6 month reply by directly contacting his CO. Hope this helps!!!

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey Jimm

i am submitted my form 80 in october 2010. after that no response from CO. Just

send a ple (inquery) in aprail 2011 from website and got a pre define response that my application is going to routein processing.

my quesiton is that how you get a response from co that you should contact him after 6 month.have you send ple through website or directly mailed him?

I am a paper based applicant so cant check my online status.

secondly congrate to IT prof for getting medical request.

regards,

fahad

Dear Fahad

I also submitted my form 80 at the time of my online visa application.In March 2011 CO a Mr............. from team 4 himself contacted me to resubmit the form 80 and some further evidence of Work experience,which I submitted.In April 2011 I front loaded police checks as well without his request.At the same time I asked him about my application status of which his reply was that its going under routine checks and that I should not contact him before Nov 2011 about status Inquires (I think if u scan this thread i have uploaded the exact email from him here).

In your case i think you have submitted your form 80 with original application (Correct me if i am wrong) and from what you have said they have not yet assigned you a CO.If they had you would have got a direct response from him.

leptokurtic theory may also be right as sometimes they assign you a CO but he doesn't contact you unless and until he needs some documents etc.

Better it would be that you ask DIAC about which processing category you are in and is your case being allocated a CO.

Also can you please share your time lines and visa details here?

I hope this answers you question :)

Dear Fahad

I also submitted my form 80 at the time of my online visa application.In March 2011 CO a Mr............. from team 4 himself contacted me to resubmit the form 80 and some further evidence of Work experience,which I submitted.In April 2011 I front loaded police checks as well without his request.At the same time I asked him about my application status of which his reply was that its going under routine checks and that I should not contact him before Nov 2011 about status Inquires (I think if u scan this thread i have uploaded the exact email from him here).

In your case i think you have submitted your form 80 with original application (Correct me if i am wrong) and from what you have said they have not yet assigned you a CO.If they had you would have got a direct response from him.

leptokurtic theory may also be right as sometimes they assign you a CO but he doesn't contact you unless and until he needs some documents etc.

Better it would be that you ask DIAC about which processing category you are in and is your case being allocated a CO.

Also can you please share your time lines and visa details here?

I hope this answers you question :)

HI

just to share my Exp, i applied (June 2011) SS 176 from PAK also.

my agent said that my case has been assigned with CO but i was not confident.

On Aug 4 i sent PLE, and

On Aug 5, i got email with CO name n subject line that my email has been sent to my CO for reply.

On Aug 9, my CO (from Team 4) sent me reply that my application is under routine processing, and she will contact my agent if she require anymore DOC, and hold my PC and Med till it was requested, all contact details were also mentioned under the email message.

i applied with form 80, and witing for the PC/Med request.

i hope this will help a little.

Guest guest59177
HI

On Aug 4 i sent PLE, and

On Aug 5, i got email with CO name n subject line that my email has been sent to my CO for reply.

On Aug 9, my CO (from Team 4) sent me reply that my application is under routine processing, and she will contact my agent if she require anymore DOC, and hold my PC and Med till it was requested, all contact details were also mentioned under the email message.

Before I contacted my CO, I tried telephoning DIAC. The operators confirmed I have a CO, but they avoided telling me the CO's contact details. When I said I wanted to ask the CO to hold the grant until I can renew the passport the operator said "I can attach this information to your case, you don't need to contact yourself" So I won't be surprised if raising a status PLE doesn't get you the CO's name. Also keep in mind that you are a 176 SS applicant who are supposed to get COs within two weeks. So it is understandable that the person who processed your PLE forwarded it to your CO. In the OP's case, his timeline has NOT come within DIAC's official processing timeline at their website (it's currently at 9th Sept 2010 I think but not sure) and so it is unlikely they will provide him with CO's details. That said, his lodgement date is near enough that it is highly likely he has been assigned a CO in the background.

HI

On Aug 4 i sent PLE, and

Hi SJSabir,

WHen did you apply for state sponsorship and how much time did it take for getting it approved???? I am from HR coun try too..

Thanks

I uploaded my form 80 three weeks before my CO appeared and since then I ve been waiting for my security checking to be completed ( 9 months now)

It used to complete in 12 to 15 months for Pre-July 2010 applicant(for Iranians) .

Do you know whether it is taking more or less now ?

I think since all applications were on hold between May to July 2010 It will be faster for post July 2010 applicants like me

What is your opinion?

Regards

HI

On Aug 4 i sent PLE, and

SJSabir, you said that you had an agent- AND you sent a PLE to the dica to update you on whether you got a CO.I too have applied through an agent and SENT A ple BUT got a response from them saying that all information regarding my application will be sent to my agent as she is the authorised person to recieve any mails.So, how did you get an up date regarding your CO?

Hi SJSabir,

WHen did you apply for state sponsorship and how much time did it take for getting it approved???? I am from HR coun try too..

Thanks

HI

me application received on 19-Feb-2011 at ACT state office, and they sent approval email to my agent on 24-May-2011.

goodluck..

SJSabir, you said that you had an agent- AND you sent a PLE to the dica to update you on whether you got a CO.I too have applied through an agent and SENT A ple BUT got a response from them saying that all information regarding my application will be sent to my agent as she is the authorised person to recieve any mails.So, how did you get an up date regarding your CO?

as i mentioned in my inquiry that "i am in doubt that, my agent missed any information of the application status" please update me.....

just to regain my confidence, DIAC updated me, however they did not shared any further information which she/CO said would be directly asked from my agent in future. that is sure that they will only contact my agent.

A Pakistani got super super fast PR visa: http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/88943-887-google-page-ranking-granted-18-days-cant-believe.html Exceptional cases do exist it seems. Best of luck to everyone!!!

dear i think that is a onshore visa, once you are there and earning and living peaceful and decent life it does not matter how much time it takes to get the visa.

its my thinking, i may be wrong....

regards

SJSabir

Guest guest59177
dear i think that is a onshore visa, once you are there and earning and living peaceful and decent life it does not matter how much time it takes to get the visa.

regards

SJSabir

I have seen HR country people going through lengthy external checks even when they are already present in Australia. So it is something to celebrate :biggrin: Anyway, I hope we all will get the grant soon and start our new life without any problems. Remember me in your prayers please.

I have seen HR country people going through lengthy external checks even when they are already present in Australia. So it is something to celebrate :biggrin: Anyway, I hope we all will get the grant soon and start our new life without any problems. Remember me in your prayers please.

this is what i dont understand......

the applicant once entered (on any visa) and living /study there for many years and once apply for PR they run this external check??????

if the applicant was not good for the AUS society then he/she should not been there in the first place?!?!?!?!?! why checking after two years????

Guest guest59177
this is what i dont understand......

the applicant once entered (on any visa) and living /study there for many years and once apply for PR they run this external check??????

if the applicant was not good for the AUS society then he/she should not been there in the first place?!?!?!?!?! why checking after two years????

Yup, just one of those stupid things which happen under a bureaucratic system. I found an online human rights website that totally lambasts this insanity - unfortunately I can't seem to be able to dig it up right now when I need to provide a reference :sad: They also note the fact that conducting these checks PRIOR to arrival in Australia is false security because obviously any one with wrongful intentions would commit crimes AFTER arrival. So the correct way to do this is to perform minimal checking initially but keep the person under surveillance AFTER arrival. Makes sense to me...

Guest guest59177
Make that 9 years for me.

WHAT THE HECK???? 9 YEARS??? You gotta be kiddin' me!!!! How come you have been stuck for 9 years?? What's your story pal???

WHAT THE HECK???? 9 YEARS??? You gotta be kiddin' me!!!! How come you have been stuck for 9 years?? What's your story pal???

No Ive lived in Australia for 9 years and only qualified for PR 1.5 years ago. Not stuck in checks for 9 years. Ive spent 6 months on checks to date.

Guest Alibajwa
No Ive lived in Australia for 9 years and only qualified for PR 1.5 years ago. Not stuck in checks for 9 years. Ive spent 6 months on checks to date.

Before that, were u in OZ land on Student visa?

Before that, were u in OZ land on Student visa?

Yes for 8 years. Something my idiotic CO should have taken into account before sending my application to these checks.

Its one thing sending offshore applicant and another thing sending someone like me who has lived here for so long and already proved I am harmless.

Yes for 8 years. Something my idiotic CO should have taken into account before sending my application to these checks.

Its one thing sending offshore applicant and another thing sending someone like me who has lived here for so long and already proved I am harmless.

you must have great nerves i must say..

may Allah save us all from such wait......

Hey guys, it's been 12 days now since i had my Medical Examination as advised by the CO. The reports should have been received by now. But it's all silence from the other side. Should i send an email for the update?

885 lodged 9th Jun10, Front loaded PCC and Meds, CO assigned July 2010, Form 80 submitted 21 July10. Security checks completed (i assume) 16 Aug11. Medical Exam 01Sep11. Visa Grant - - -:nah:

regards

SJSabir

Dear Sabir

I applied onshore (885) and look at my timeline. Living here for 3 years. Being an onshore applicant never helped me any better than the offshore applicant because i also belong to a HR country.

Hey guys, it's been 12 days now since i had my Medical Examination as advised by the CO. The reports should have been received by now. But it's all silence from the other side. Should i send an email for the update?

885 lodged 9th Jun10, Front loaded PCC and Meds, CO assigned July 2010, Form 80 submitted 21 July10. Security checks completed (i assume) 16 Aug11. Medical Exam 01Sep11. Visa Grant - - -:nah:

Hey buddy it will take atleast a month for the finalization of medical ... i think u should wait

Can someone from Vietnam tell me how long does this for this HR routine check? i have been here 11 years but i dont think i would get away from this routine bs.

I am currently applying for skill reassessment and im at stage 4 now. i wished i have known this forum earlier. just heard about it 5 weeks ago. very informative.

thanks in advance

Archived