gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Zeeshu

Thank you guys! I asked my CO 2 months ago if he requires new medicals as the old one got expired while i waited for bloody 14 months, he asked me to hold on to it and now she asked for it as i anticipated. The earliest appointment i could manage to get is 1st of september. :frown: they never tell you exactly what to do beforehand. Although i always notified my CO regarding any change of circumstances but honestly i had quite a bit of information to be updated on Form 80 and 1221. I wonder if they recommence the security checks, aarrrggh that'd be a bummer, i don't wanna think.

How long could it be after the medicals till they finalize application?? any idea guys?

885 lodged 9th Jun10, Front loaded PCC and Meds, CO assigned July 2010, Form 80 submitted 21 July10. CO replaced April,11, Meds Request 16 Aug11, fingers crossed??

Thank you guys! I asked my CO 2 months ago if he requires new medicals as the old one got expired while i waited for bloody 14 months, he asked me to hold on to it and now she asked for it as i anticipated. The earliest appointment i could manage to get is 1st of september. :frown: they never tell you exactly what to do beforehand. Although i always notified my CO regarding any change of circumstances but honestly i had quite a bit of information to be updated on Form 80 and 1221. I wonder if they recommence the security checks, aarrrggh that'd be a bummer, i don't wanna think.

How long could it be after the medicals till they finalize application?? any idea guys?

885 lodged 9th Jun10, Front loaded PCC and Meds, CO assigned July 2010, Form 80 submitted 21 July10. CO replaced April,11, Meds Request 16 Aug11, fingers crossed??

Usually not long, about 4-5 days in my case but let your CO once you know from MediBank.

Guest Alibajwa
This means that your meds have been referred to H.O.C (health operations center). It takes around 15-20 days for them to process your meds. When they are done they change your status to finalized on the 1st page of application progress.

Medicals are finalized on 16th of Aug, 2011.............. Wait game is still on.........

5 months have been passed and waiting for completion of security checks. Life is struck because of this bloody waiting.

I am planning to take job offer in Dubai but afraid that if I accepted the offer, may be my security checks are delayed further........... Getting frustrated :-(

Guest nadeem
Medicals are finalized on 16th of Aug, 2011.............. Wait game is still on.........

5 months have been passed and waiting for completion of security checks. Life is struck because of this bloody waiting.

I am planning to take job offer in Dubai but afraid that if I accepted the offer, may be my security checks are delayed further........... Getting frustrated :-(

hi bajwa,

As you mentioned your medicals are finalized. Have you FL or requested by CO.

Guest Alibajwa
hi bajwa,

As you mentioned your medicals are finalized. Have you FL or requested by CO.

Nadeem! I FL the meds......... :-)

Guest nadeem
Nadeem! I FL the meds......... :-)

Bajwa, which team you allocated the CO? have u sent email to get application status. I had been sent 3 months before and recieved copy paste reply "routine document checks" even my online status of 'Evidence of Specific Work Experience' not updated so far. :(

Guest hellorajshahi

"This Quran guides to the best path, and brings good news to the believers who lead a righteous life, that they hannve deserved a great recompense." (Quran, 17:9)

At last my security check is over and today I get my grant letter.

Thanks to all. I am really grateful to all members.

"This Quran guides to the best path, and brings good news to the believers who lead a righteous life, that they hannve deserved a great recompense." (Quran, 17:9)

Congrats bro....

Guest nadeem

SUBHANALLAH

Congratulation! Its the blessings of Ramadan, may Allah give us the same.

Raj Shahi, CONGRATS!!!!

what is your location? i am trying to create some trend line.

regards

SJSabir

Guest hellorajshahi
Congratulations, thats wonderful news and something to make you smile for a while.

Susie

Thank you.

Guest hellorajshahi
SUBHANALLAH

Congratulation! Its the blessings of Ramadan, may Allah give us the same.

Thank you brother . Inshallah Allah will make your each dream true.

Guest hellorajshahi
Ali Bajwa,

what is your location? i am trying to create some trend line.

regards

SJSabir

Dear bro

I am from Bangladesh.

Guest Alibajwa
Bajwa, which team you allocated the CO? have u sent email to get application status. I had been sent 3 months before and recieved copy paste reply "routine document checks" even my online status of 'Evidence of Specific Work Experience' not updated so far. :(

Mine is team 2.

Yup i sent e-mail many times but always got same standard copy paste reply......... mine work experience and other things are still showing as received from last 4 months instead of met :-(

Archived