gr8leo87

Guest guest59177
Hi leptokurtic, Is there any other useful forum other than POI? Can you share with us the link?

Errr is it against forum rules to post links to other forums???

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C'mon man, it's only Monday!!!! And we have seen one grant here and another grant at another forum. So cheer up. It looks like Pakistani applicants who submitted Form 80 in October/November are getting their calls. I hope they will speed things up even further...

According to current timeline FORM 80 submission, i think i should expect my Medical call with in a Month.

CO = 17 Nov. 2010

Form 80 = 30 Nov. 2010

need your prayers plz

Application being processed further menas some one looked into your file, you or yr agent sent PLE or there was some activity going on with yr application. not 100% sure that it means you have CO. but in most cases applicants got CO on same day day when there status changed to BEING PROCESSED FURTHER.

so you have front loaded your medicals, correct me if i am wrong.

Hey,its a beautiful day for me as I checked my online status and mostly all our documents shows 'MET' .Only the medical ie the x-ray and form 26 is outstanding for our whole family.My husband his english language too is outstanding .Well, I guess things are moving on .Was stressed out but now a bit relaxed .Hoping things do move fast now.:notworthy:

Hey,its a beautiful day for me as I checked my online status and mostly all our documents shows 'MET' .Only the medical ie the x-ray and form 26 is outstanding for our whole family.My husband his english language too is outstanding .Well, I guess things are moving on .Was stressed out but now a bit relaxed .Hoping things do move fast now.:notworthy:

Congratulations wensmal.

wish you and your husband...good luck!!!

wish you and your husband...good luck!!!

Thank you all for your wishes .Yes,on the 21st of sep its gonna be 2 years that i have been waiting .But i guess everything has its own time.but it was a real stressed out year for me.

I don't understand aboout my medicals i had done it in the month of june so why is it saying 'medicals outstanding' ?could you please explain this

Guest guest59177

According to beupdate a Pakistani applicant got visa grant yesterday (20th Sept). He applied on 7th May 2010. I think on 8th May 2010 DIAC placed a bar on further applications till 30 June 2010. He may have been the very last Pakistani applicant in the pre-July 2010 timeframe. He got the case officer on July 8 2010 so it took him almost 1 year 2 months to get the grant. Fingers crossed...

According to beupdate a Pakistani applicant got visa grant yesterday (20th Sept). He applied on 7th May 2010. I think on 8th May 2010 DIAC placed a bar on further applications till 30 June 2010. He may have been the very last Pakistani applicant in the pre-July 2010 timeframe. He got the case officer on July 8 2010 so it took him almost 1 year 2 months to get the grant. Fingers crossed...

Thank u all for your kind wishes ....

you are right, yeh he was few of the last ones who applied in May 2010 ..... AT the moment what i see is Form 80 submission and medical call ... I am trying to send PM to HASSAN who got grant, about teh medical call. because that will clear the real picture hopefuly. :)

Guest guest59177
Thank u all for your kind wishes ....

you are right, yeh he was few of the last ones who applied in May 2010 ..... AT the moment what i see is Form 80 submission and medical call ... I am trying to send PM to HASSAN who got grant, about teh medical call. because that will clear the real picture hopefuly. :)

May Allah help you in everything. Do keep us updated!!!

Guest wafa9737

Dear all ! My timeline is given below, My CO sent me an email on 17 feb that i need to submit medicals and PCC within 28 days. Now they claim that we didn't ask u in a formal way as my PCC and medicals will expire in feb and march. i am still waiting for visa decision. From timelines i am expecting in dec r jan.

176 SA spons applied 8 Nov 2010, CO 17 Feb , PCC 25 feb, form 80 sent 28 march,Medicals finalized and everything MET 4 april 2011, No update yet..special Security checks as for all Pakis.

Hi there

Can anybody be kind enuff to tell me that are the external checks the same in visa 475 for pakistan as they are for 176??I mean do they take 10 months to finalise too or is it just in 176 visa that long bec an agent told me that 475 is being processed way quicker then 176???

thnx

Guest rmansoor

Im from Pakistan and here is my time line

+ve ACS: 261313( Soft Eng) Oct-2010 | Vic SS granted : Apr 2011 | IELTS: May-2011 | 176 Visa Online: May-2011 | CO Allocated: 06-jun-2011................

Regards,

Rehman

Hi there

Can anybody be kind enuff to tell me that are the external checks the same in visa 475 for pakistan as they are for 176??I mean do they take 10 months to finalise too or is it just in 176 visa that long bec an agent told me that 475 is being processed way quicker then 176???

thnx

Only Student visa has got less security checks. all other visa sub classes were treated same.

Only diff. 475 and 176 has got is CO allocation, 475 applicant will get CO quicker than 176. prepare yourself for long security checks and good luck.

Only Student visa has got less security checks. all other visa sub classes were treated same.

Only diff. 475 and 176 has got is CO allocation, 475 applicant will get CO quicker than 176. prepare yourself for long security checks and good luck.

Allah save us from that long wait !!!!

Dear all ! My timeline is given below, My CO sent me an email on 17 feb that i need to submit medicals and PCC within 28 days. Now they claim that we didn't ask u in a formal way as my PCC and medicals will expire in feb and march. i am still waiting for visa decision. From timelines i am expecting in dec r jan.

176 SA spons applied 8 Nov 2010, CO 17 Feb , PCC 25 feb, form 80 sent 28 march,Medicals finalized and everything MET 4 april 2011, No update yet..special Security checks as for all Pakis.

Hello Wafa9737, My timeline is very much similar to your's. I am also 176 SA, Applied on 10 Nov 2010, CO 2nd Feb, Form 80 & work experience sent on 1st March, Medicals done on 22nd April and met on 10 June (CO did not ask for it, I did on my own), No update until now. PCCs are also sent in December 2010 (again CO did not ask for it, I did on my own).

I sent a PLE for status update through agent in July 2011 and got a generic reply from my CO that my case is in routine processing. Although there was no mention of Security checks but I know this is where I am stuck at.

Do keep in touch and share the response of your CO, if you send a PLE or ask for status update. Best of luck.

+ve ACS: 261313( Soft Eng) Oct-2010 | Vic SS granted : Apr 2011 | IELTS: May-2011 | 176 Visa Online: May-2011 | CO Allocated: 06-jun-2011................

Regards,

Rehman

Hi Rehman,

Did you not have yr internal security completed yet???

Regards,

Rehman

how did you get SS without ILETS???

almost every state has their benchmark of 6.5-7 score..as one of the condition

how did you satisfied that as you got SS (april) before your passed ILETS(MAY)

I sent Medibank a querry yesterday regarding my medicals and received this reply:

"Hi

Your case has already been finalised and immigration has an electronical copy of your results, they will receive the hard copy of your results by the end of next week

Kind regards

Medical Services, Melbourne

Medibank Health Solutions"

If my medicals are finalised, can't understand what the CO is waiting for. and apparently they received the meds a few days ago. Any idea guys?

885 lodged 9th Jun10, Front loaded PCC and Meds, CO assigned July 2010, Form 80 submitted 21 July10. Security checks completed (i assume) 16 Aug11. Medical Exam 01Sep11. Visa Grant - - -:nah:

Guest rmansoor
Hi Rehman,

Did you not have yr internal security completed yet???

I guess not , i email CO a month back to get the status of my app and he told me that its on undergoing routine processing.

Guest rmansoor
how did you get SS without ILETS???

almost every state has their benchmark of 6.5-7 score..as one of the condition

how did you satisfied that as you got SS (april) before your passed ILETS(MAY)

On 2010 Vic dont required ielts for SS

I sent Medibank a querry yesterday regarding my medicals and received this reply:

"Hi

Your case has already been finalised and immigration has an electronical copy of your results, they will receive the hard copy of your results by the end of next week

Kind regards

Medical Services, Melbourne

Medibank Health Solutions"

If my medicals are finalised, can't understand what the CO is waiting for. and apparently they received the meds a few days ago. Any idea guys?

885 lodged 9th Jun10, Front loaded PCC and Meds, CO assigned July 2010, Form 80 submitted 21 July10. Security checks completed (i assume) 16 Aug11. Medical Exam 01Sep11. Visa Grant - - -:nah:

Hi Zeeshu, I hope your assumption turns out to be correct, but why are you assuming that your security checks are completed? Did your CO told you about this? If your meds are finalized and Visa is still not granted then probably your security checks are not yet complete.

Best of luck.

Archived