gr8leo87

Guest bilaln30

All medicals have been finalized on 19 Sep, 2011. Paid Second VAC on 30 Sep, 2011. E-status changed to "Medicals Finalized' on 11 Oct, 2011. Still NO VISA.

SICK & TIRED OF THIS LONG LONG WAIT....Anybody any suggestion when will my grant letter come???????????????????

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All medicals have been finalized on 19 Sep, 2011. Paid Second VAC on 30 Sep, 2011. E-status changed to "Medicals Finalized' on 11 Oct, 2011. Still NO VISA.

SICK & TIRED OF THIS LONG LONG WAIT....Anybody any suggestion when will my grant letter come???????????????????

AOA bilal bhai

Yeh this wait hurts. have you emailed your CO? ... what he says?

Same thing. I applied for 485 visa as well (an 18 month visa) along with my PR. The CO for that visa was nagging about my expired medicals. I did that over 2 weeks ago, a now CO has gone quiet. No change in status or anything.

I already got my medical envelope so it must be available for them to view.

I was already getting over this security checks BS, moving along with my life and then these clowns got my hopes up for I guess nothing.

Dear friends

we have done our second medicals on 20th september on the request of the co but still no visa yet :arghh:

can some body let me know that how long DIAC takes after medicals i will be much obliged for your help.

Guest bilaln30
Dear friends

we have done our second medicals on 20th september on the request of the co but still no visa yet :arghh:

can some body let me know that how long DIAC takes after medicals i will be much obliged for your help.

This is a million dollar question. We are looking & guessing for answer of this question too.

As far I know it takes about two weeks after medicals to reach Australia. Another 25 days to get finalized. After that some get Visa in a day and some after one month. It is anybody's guess. I am waiting for the last 2 weeks.

This is a million dollar question. We are looking & guessing for answer of this question too.

As far I know it takes about two weeks after medicals to reach Australia. Another 25 days to get finalized. After that some get Visa in a day and some after one month. It is anybody's guess. I am waiting for the last 2 weeks.

Bilal is right. After meds it takes around 10-15 days to reach DIAC, then they refer these to H.O.C and H.O.C takes another 25 - 30 days. In my case this whole process took 48 days (22-April Meds > 02-May referred to H.O.C and > 10-June finalized). After this whole process now its your luck when the CO login & check your status. If he checks the next day after they are finalized then he will grant visa the very same moment, but if he checks after 20 days then you have to wait that long.

Be patient, hathi nikal gia hai bus dum reh jai hai....wo bhi nikal hi jaigi :wink:

Same thing. I applied for 485 visa as well (an 18 month visa) along with my PR. The CO for that visa was nagging about my expired medicals. I did that over 2 weeks ago, a now CO has gone quiet. No change in status or anything.

I already got my medical envelope so it must be available for them to view.

I was already getting over this security checks BS, moving along with my life and then these clowns got my hopes up for I guess nothing.

Tell me about it :|

Dear friends

I'd like to know that myself yara. done my medicals on 1st of Sep. still no news

Still no news about the grant.The online status still shows the same although I had uploaded a document that was needed.It is now two weeks and there is no change.Mailed my agent twice but in vain.I don't understand why do they not reply when they are paid for it.AHHH,the wait is getting to me as applied in 2009 and its 2011 an d still they are keeping me hanging.

some one please help-got a mail from my agent and states that my case is close to getting finalised.A very good relief but now they want a PCC FROM saudi Arabia and vietnam since my husband has worke there.But, how will I attain a pcc as he works Offshore [OIL RIGS] and did not reside there .He works on a rotation of 28-28 days where he is at work for 28 days and return to INDIA for 28 days .So. how will I attain a PCC coz he never resided there .He used to go directly form the concerned airport to the rig[sea] and return home the same way.SO how will this happen I very confused about this while situation. SOME ONE PLEASE HELP

some one please help-got a mail from my agent and states that my case is close to getting finalised.A very good relief but now they want a PCC FROM saudi Arabia and vietnam since my husband has worke there.But, how will I attain a pcc as he works Offshore [OIL RIGS] and did not reside there .He works on a rotation of 28-28 days where he is at work for 28 days and return to INDIA for 28 days .So. how will I attain a PCC coz he never resided there .He used to go directly form the concerned airport to the rig[sea] and return home the same way.SO how will this happen I very confused about this while situation. SOME ONE PLEASE HELP

Hey I am not sure about the vietnam but Read somewhere that SAUDIA ARABIA do not issue PCC if applicant has left it or s/he off shore

Hey I am not sure about the vietnam but Read somewhere that SAUDIA ARABIA do not issue PCC if applicant has left it or s/he off shore

Yes, my husband has to sigh a satutory declaration and send it across.But, I'M confused about vietnam how a=can i provide when he never resided .he worked offshore. Its only when you reside that you get a temporary resident card -that is what i gather from the web site.but his case is different.Will it help if I go to the australian consulate here in India and explain .

Yes, my husband has to sigh a satutory declaration and send it across.But, I'M confused about vietnam how a=can i provide when he never resided .he worked offshore. Its only when you reside that you get a temporary resident card -that is what i gather from the web site.but his case is different.Will it help if I go to the australian consulate here in India and explain .

In my opinion, you should call or email vietnam embassy ask them what are there procedure. if they reply that they wont issue PCC then exlain it to your CO via email ... COs are much more helpful in these kind of situations. I am sure an alternative will be provided then .

I think you should explain this to your CO. I know someone who had lived in Sudan for 1 year & he was asked to provide the PCC from Sudan. He explained to his CO that he was in Suadan 3 years ago on an assignment and since then he never visited Sudan again & he has no one in Sudan who can help him to get this certificate. So, the CO waived off his requirement for PCC of Sudan. The Aussies are logical people if you explain something which makes sense they will understand.

I think you should explain this to your CO. I know someone who had lived in Sudan for 1 year & he was asked to provide the PCC from Sudan. He explained to his CO that he was in Suadan 3 years ago on an assignment and since then he never visited Sudan again & he has no one in Sudan who can help him to get this certificate. So, the CO waived off his requirement for PCC of Sudan. The Aussies are logical people if you explain something which makes sense they will understand.

Thanks alot for the information.will mail my agent and explain it to her so that she can do the needful.Thanks once again.

Another Pakistani applicant got visa grant today.

LEO1211

Lodgement date: 30th November 2009

Visa type: 175 Skilled Independent.

IELTS: R7,W7,L7,S7

SEPT 2009. Applied for South Australia State Sponsorship. REJECTED

NOV 2009. Case lodged with the DIAC.

AUG 2010. Received an inquiry email from DIAC regarding my job, as I worked through a third-party contractor.

SEPT 2010. Applied for Queensland and Victoria State Sponsorship. BOTH REJECTED.

DEC 2010. Got married.

FEB 2011. Sent my wife’s passport details to DIAC.

MAR 2011. Received medicals from DIAC.

MAY 2011. Medicals and spouse’s requirements cleared. (Such as IELTS).

SEPT 2011. Sent an email to DIAC for case update. Case officer advised security clearance could take up to 12 months.

OCT 2011. RECEIVED THE GRANT LETTER.

LEO1211

AUG 2010. Received an inquiry email from DIAC regarding my job, as I worked through a third-party contractor.

SEPT 2010. Applied for Queensland and Victoria State Sponsorship. BOTH REJECTED.

DEC 2010. Got married.

SEPT 2011. Sent an email to DIAC for case update. Case officer advised security clearance could take up to 12 months.

A great news indeed

LEO1211

DEC 2010. Got married.

one important point from that timelines, does that mean an applicant marrige who is already going through security checks, will not lengthen his security checks.

plzzzz if some comment on this issue, bcz i wana do marrige but i am fearing that it will not affect my security checks.

my timeline.

visa 176 family sponsored 26/06/09

CO allocation. 10/03/2011

phone call varification. 20/03/2011

form 80 met. 20/04/2011

going through security checks since last 7 months...

one important point from that timelines, does that mean an applicant marrige who is already going through security checks, will not lengthen his security checks.

plzzzz if some comment on this issue, bcz i wana do marrige but i am fearing that it will not affect my security checks.

my timeline.

visa 176 family sponsored 26/06/09

CO allocation. 10/03/2011

phone call varification. 20/03/2011

form 80 met. 20/04/2011

going through security checks since last 7 months...

In my view addition of your wife to the application will lengthen the security checks. Because as soon as you add your spouse to the application the CO will start her security checks also. If you were already married at the time of application then your security clearance and your spouse's clearance would have started at the same time, but now your spouse's security clearance will start now (or after you add her to the application) so I think it will take extra time time.

In my view addition of your wife to the application will lengthen the security checks. Because as soon as you add your spouse to the application the CO will start her security checks also. If you were already married at the time of application then your security clearance and your spouse's clearance would have started at the same time, but now your spouse's security clearance will start now (or after you add her to the application) so I think it will take extra time time.

is there some other option like spouse visa or etc...bcz i dont want to delay my case.

or if i put her in my non-migrating independents ? any option ?

is there some other option like spouse visa or etc...bcz i dont want to delay my case.

or if i put her in my non-migrating independents ? any option ?

Yes there are Spouse Visa 309 (TR) to 100(PR) option :) ... dont worry ... but u can apply for her visa if and only if you got married after PR grant .... if you will apply during PR process then u should add her as your secondary applicant .

IMO do not add her as non-migrating dependent it will cause delay and confusion in your COs mind ... many applicants in past have experienced these kinda question. CO do not know about our culture they go by books.

Archived