gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Best of Luck with your medicals my sincere wishes :)

Usman, keep us in loop from searching IOM contact number till finalization of medicals.

also guide us on PCC, how to get one and what it requires.

BEST OF LUCK!!!! our prayers are with you.

Congratulations Usman, really deserved it. Waited too long for this news, haven't you? :em3600: Hope you get the visa grant soon. Amen!

Medical/PCC Alert

Dear All

ALHAMDULLILAH A good news a Pakistani guy Named MUSMANASGHAR (thats me :D) has Received MEDICAL/PCC request today. Thanks to Almighty Allah. For complete time line please see my signature.

Thanks

OMG really great news Usman. Congratulation! :smile:

Guest guest59177
Medical/PCC Alert

Dear All

ALHAMDULLILAH A good news a Pakistani guy Named MUSMANASGHAR (thats me :D) has Received MEDICAL/PCC request today. Thanks to Almighty Allah. For complete time line please see my signature.

Thanks

Masha Allah. May Allah help you in further endeavors as well. Please also remember the rest of us in your prayers.

Didn't I tell you a few days ago that you will be next???? :hug: :hug: :hug: Things are looking brighter and brighter for Pakistani applicants...

Masha Allah. May Allah help you in further endeavors as well. Please also remember the rest of us in your prayers.

Didn't I tell you a few days ago that you will be next???? :hug: :hug: :hug: Things are looking brighter and brighter for Pakistani applicants...

BABA, jee

ye hafta kaisa rahega?

:biglaugh:

Thanks Buddy ... Wish U all the best and good luck to All.

Medical/PCC Alert

Dear All

Thanks

Congratulation :) and best of luck.

I hope to get my medical/pcc call soon Insha-Allah.

Guest guest59177
BABA, jee

ye hafta kaisa rahega?

BETA, jee

is haftay main Insha Allah pehlay Wednesday aaye ga, phir Thursday, phir Friday, aur phir Saturday... :cool: :cool: :cool:

Guest wafa9737

Congrats Usman....

I also applied for 176 on 8 Nov 2010,, medical finalized and everything MET on 4 April 2011, thanks for sharing information,,, it created a hope 4 us.....n EID mubarak in advance to all friends here....

Dear Usman

I told you inshallah you will have your turn soon allah ka shukar hai that you have got the medical call.

A quick question how long Australian high commission takes for visa evidencing as i sent our passports 1 week ago and still no news. pls let me know if any body knows about the time they take and do they send it by tcs or any other means.

your help will be much appreciated

Dear Usman

I told you inshallah you will have your turn soon allah ka shukar hai that you have got the medical call.

A quick question how long Australian high commission takes for visa evidencing as i sent our passports 1 week ago and still no news. pls let me know if any body knows about the time they take and do they send it by tcs or any other means.

your help will be much appreciated

Dear Bro.

yeh u was Right. and thanks for ur wishes.

Well normally AHC takes 14 Working days to return passport after pasting Visa evidence. but last week i observed that A pakistani brother has received his passports after 21 Days. so again u need to wait

Congrats Usman....

I also applied for 176 on 8 Nov 2010,, medical finalized and everything MET on 4 April 2011, thanks for sharing information,,, it created a hope 4 us.....n EID mubarak in advance to all friends here....

Could you plz tell us your timelines ?

Guest bilaln30

Still no grant letter. Its been one month that I have paid second visa application fee (30 Sep, 2011). E-status of medicals changed to finalized on 11 Oct, 2011. No news from CO since then. Last week another CO replied to my agent query that they will be in touch for finalization of this application soon. This soon has took one week but no Grant letter.

Anybody has any idea what's going on?

Hi all

I have a problem with form 80

My CO requested an updated From 80. In the form i provided at the time of my application my occupation was the same as what i applied for but right now my job is different . Does it has any effect on my application ?

I'm really worried , i don't know what to do ..... :((

Please let me know what to do ..

Thanks

Hello!!! I have a question that is killing me:wacko:

My medicals show as finalised in October 7-2011. Does anybody know how long it takes to get the visa after medicals finalised for a high risk country applicant?

Guest guest59177
Hi all

I have a problem with form 80

My CO requested an updated From 80. In the form i provided at the time of my application my occupation was the same as what i applied for but right now my job is different . Does it has any effect on my application ?

I'm really worried , i don't know what to do ..... :((

Please let me know what to do ..

Thanks

No, I don't think it would matter much. What MIGHT matter is any periods of joblessness which you MIGHT be asked to justify...

Guest guest59177
Hello!!! I have a question that is killing me:wacko:

My medicals show as finalised in October 7-2011. Does anybody know how long it takes to get the visa after medicals finalised for a high risk country applicant?

Can you please provide us a bit more information like your lodgement date, whether a CO has been allocated or not, and if yes then what's the allocation date?

Archived