gr8leo87

Congratulations and good luck ... i have also got CO in Nov2010 ... kindly pray for me too

hey ......you have a CO from Nov2010 that is a very long time .Its nearly coming to a year and you are still waiting.OMG............ I hope we do not have to wait for sooooo long.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good news.....another Pakistani on BEupdate has got his visa today. Here is his timeline.

Shafaqat Ali - Visa type: GSM 176- Application Date: 21/04/10 -CO allocation date: 25/05/10- Visa grant: 20/10/11

Although he got is CO back in May 2010 but still it a good sign that ASIO is showing movement.

Good news.....another Pakistani on BEupdate has got his visa today. Here is his timeline.

Shafaqat Ali - Visa type: GSM 176- Application Date: 21/04/10 -CO allocation date: 25/05/10- Visa grant: 20/10/11

Although he got is CO back in May 2010 but still it a good sign that ASIO is showing movement.

Shafqat was stuck in Medical, reason was that Further medicals were reffed for his Wife thats y he had to wait from last 3 months for the medical finalization

I don't know how long I will have to wait after seeing so many of you waiting for so long after getting a CO. Well, it applies to me too coz I'm from India and it is also a HR country. My online status shows All documents MET from the 29thsep except for my husbands birth certificate which I had uploaded on the 7th of Oct. form 80 too has be sent . So, I dont understand why is it taking so long?

I don't know how long I will have to wait after seeing so many of you waiting for so long after getting a CO. Well, it applies to me too coz I'm from India and it is also a HR country. My online status shows All documents MET from the 29thsep except for my husbands birth certificate which I had uploaded on the 7th of Oct. form 80 too has be sent . So, I dont understand why is it taking so long?

As an indian you will get your visa soon ... india is not that kind of HR like Pakistan or IRAN :-)

I have seen few indians who received there grant within 1 or 2 months so just wait ... you will get it and Party would be due then :biggrin:

Dear All

Another Pakistani applicant has got his visa today, details are mentioned below

barthlal

• Accountant ( Non CSL)

• Applicant Lodged : 28-May-2008

• Visa Type : 175

• CO Assigned 15-Sep-2010

• Form 80 submitted : 01/10/2010

• Medicals Front loaded in July 2011

• CO asked for updated CV : 11/10/2011

• Request for PCC : 12/10/2011

• Visa Grant : 20/10/2011

Dear All

Another Pakistani applicant has got his visa today, details are mentioned below

barthlal

• Accountant ( Non CSL)

• Applicant Lodged : 28-May-2008

• Visa Type : 175

• CO Assigned 15-Sep-2010

• Form 80 submitted : 01/10/2010

• Medicals Front loaded in July 2011

• CO asked for updated CV : 11/10/2011

• Request for PCC : 12/10/2011

• Visa Grant : 20/10/2011

Great news. My congratulations to barthlal :jiggy:

Guest Lori2011
As an indian you will get your visa soon ... india is not that kind of HR like Pakistan or IRAN :-)

I have seen few indians who received there grant within 1 or 2 months so just wait ... you will get it and Party would be due then :biggrin:

I don't know the statistics for my country about security checks, according to a spreadsheet i once read in an australian gov site, only around 2 or 3 move to australia per year.....so I don't know what to expect....

Guest Lori2011
Maxico is HR but not like Pakistan and IRAN .... u will get your VISA soon ... dont worry :)

Thank you, i truly hope so. Currently my country as I see it from here is really HR :S good luck to us all.

Guest Lori2011
Thank you, i truly hope so. Currently my country as I see it from here is really HR :S good luck to us all.

Well, the risk are too many crimes everyday, however, all the information and citizen data is highly reliable and easy to access, if that is what qualifies a HR country, then we should be LR!!!

Guest IoanHoria

G'day people!

Great news today! I've received my Grant letter this morning! I have my 176 PR visa! :jiggy:

Now, finally, after 15 months of waiting, I'm going to OZ! :jiggy:

Good luck everybody! And thank you guys for making this wait easyer!

G'day people!

Great news today! I've received my Grant letter this morning! I have my 176 PR visa! :jiggy:

congratulations

G'day people!

Good Luck and may you have a good life in Australia :)

G'day people!

Must be a great day for you...and now the weekend is coming so you can celebrate all the weekend :jiggy::jiggy:

Archived