gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw on another forum, a 2012 applicant got Medical/PCC call, his timeline as available in his signature are:

IELTS Proficient >> Engineers Australia recognized as Telecom Engineer >> Application Lodged on 02/02/2012 >> CO assigned 19/02/2012 >> Application being processed further 28/02/2012…. >> PCC & Medical Call 10/7/2013 smile.gif..Now on this task smile.gif

:wink:

Just saw on another forum, a 2012 applicant got Medical/PCC call, his timeline as available in his signature are:

IELTS Proficient >> Engineers Australia recognized as Telecom Engineer >> Application Lodged on 02/02/2012 >> CO assigned 19/02/2012 >> Application being processed further 28/02/2012…. >> PCC & Medical Call 10/7/2013 smile.gif..Now on this task smile.gif

Congratz to him :), is he Pakistan?

A good update bro!

Usually CO assignment and ABPF date are same, but in any case his SC took less than 15 months. If he is a Pakistani applicant then it is an encouraging update for us ;)

P.S. My bad, his SC took a little above 16 months (which is not bad as well by current standard.)

Hi Ahmedee,

Which forum is that? I though I knew all the relevant forums :-)

Hi Friends,

By any chance anyone knows steps for people residing in Gulshan e Iqbal, Khi. I am planning to visit Karachi in Eid inshaAllah. So thinking of being proactive and get this done.

ICT Business Analyst | Visa: 176 SS(WA) Applied MAY2012 | Form80 sent JUN2012 | Waiting..

Just went to SSP Gizri with the filled forms and documents..

went to my station for the DSP's signature..

went back to SSP Gizri and submitted the form..

he gave me the police cert the day after

hi mate how was your medical? hope it all went smooth.

Medical completed today :) ...they said they will forward in 24 hrs, lets see.

Here is short story of the today :)

We reached at med center at 9:30 am, aziz med center isb, they gave us their own forms having same questions we answered in other medical form but we filled those. Then test started and completed and We came back home in almost 3 hrs... Then around 2:30 we got a call from med center that we have to go there again because my wife's xray has some issue so they want to take it again :( ...so we went there again and luckily reached 10 mins before their closing time. Doc took xray again and confirmed its ok now. Then we came back happily :)

end of the story.

By any chance anybody know which courier to use for visa evidencing?

Do I use the return paid thingy as well?

TCS is the courier of choice ... will charge around PKRs. 350 to send and you will have to pay PKRs. 315 when they deliver it back to your address ... took around 5 working days in my case ...

Process for Visa Evidencing ... Docs and Procedure ...

1. Bank draft of PKRs. 7,100/- (one applicant fee) in the name of AUSTRALIAN HIGH COMMISSION, ISLAMABAD ...

2. Form 1405 filled ... http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1405.pdf

3. Visa grant letter ...

4. Original Passport(s) ...

5. Mailing Address ... Immigration and Citizenship Section, Australian High Commission, Constitution Avenue & Ispahani Road, Diplomatic Enclave No. 1, Sector G-5/4, ISLAMABAD - PAKISTAN ... Telephone: 051 835 5500 ...

Reference: http://www.pakistan.embassy.gov.au/islm/120822pg17diac.html

N.B. make a call to the embassy and ask for the fee ... it tends to change and they do not update their website ... I sent a bank draft of PKRs. 6,900/- but was returned as it was of lesser amount ... its been a months since I have mailed them to change the figure but they only sent an email in which they apologised for the inconvenience and its still the same old amount ... I will also ask you and any other applicant in near future, to make a complain regarding this on mail ...

I think that will be all ...

Medical completed today :) ...they said they will forward in 24 hrs, lets see.

Here is short story of the today :)

We reached at med center at 9:30 am, aziz med center isb, they gave us their own forms having same questions we answered in other medical form but we filled those. Then test started and completed and We came back home in almost 3 hrs... Then around 2:30 we got a call from med center that we have to go there again because my wife's xray has some issue so they want to take it again :( ...so we went there again and luckily reached 10 mins before their closing time. Doc took xray again and confirmed its ok now. Then we came back happily :)

end of the story.

very good.

As per the trend from my case and rezasol's case I think you will hear a good news by 25th/26th July.

Dear All,

i am a Pakistani applicant and i have performed my medical on 1st July 2013, how much time it requires after that to get the PR normally.

Your Meds should have been finalized by now. have you checked the online status?

when did you submit PCC?

Your Meds should have been finalized by now. have you checked the online status?

when did you submit PCC?

My CO is damn slow in updating or going through stuff medical status shows received. PCC submitted 1st of july except one of Saudi Arabia as i m not the resident there anymore. Emailed the CO my scenario and now waiting

My CO is damn slow in updating or going through stuff medical status shows received. PCC submitted 1st of july except one of Saudi Arabia as i m not the resident there anymore. Emailed the CO my scenario and now waiting

Welcome to the forum bro.

Congratulation for your medical call, would you please share when you received your medical call?

Please check the timeline sheet for reference.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Asgogun4vvmDdGtQTHNRbVQ2eHdHUFpienYyTUpTcHc&hl=en_US#gid=0

Archived