gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks Moderator to make this as "Sticky Thread". Saves our time from lots of scrolling :)

Sorry for my poor understanding about the threads, but which threads are called "Sticky Threads", and how to identify them. I have no idea about sticky thread at all.

Guys,

I received my police certificate finally from the city I am living currently from last 2 yrs. do i need to get police certificate from other cities of same country where i lived before ?!? or just one from current place is sufficient??

PCC from the city you are currently living is enough. Similar was the case with Om195. He was also puzzled. In the end he only submitted PCC of the current city and that was it, CO didn't ask for PCC of other cities.

BTW How much money did the Police asked for PCC?

Good day to all,

Just want to cheer you guys up with my first reporting on here:

I have got my Visa grant this morning.

176 Visa applied: 17-10-2011

CO Allocation: 08-11-2011

Form 80: 16-11-2011

Med/PCC: 16-06-2013

Med Submitted: 25-06-2013

PCC 1 Submitted: 26-06-2013

PCC 2 Submitted: 04-07-2013

Grant: 12-07-2013

Thanks guys for all the support all along.

Congrats buddy....

Guys Assalam,

i just wanted help some confusions

1)for my skills assesment with CPA or ICAA i hold an ACCA and as i do not have bachelors degree will i need full memebership to get positive assessment?

2) i need 7 bands in each component in the academic IELTS for the positive skills assessment... but can i then give the general IELTS after the skills assessment and try for 8 band in each component to claim the full 20 points with the DIAC?

3) is post membership work experience necessary for DIAC for the 189 visa? as in if all things go accordingly and i get 65 points without work exp should i then go for the 189 visa without the work exp or the 190 visa?

Thanks

PCC from the city you are currently living is enough. Similar was the case with Om195. He was also puzzled. In the end he only submitted PCC of the current city and that was it, CO didn't ask for PCC of other cities.

BTW How much money did the Police asked for PCC?

Officially no money needed, but one guy asked me to deposit a traffic chalan of his friend and its cost was 300 rs :)

Form 26 and 160 were part of e-Health medical system where you have to declare your application detail and medical history on the form and bring these to medical panel. Since recently, DIAC has introduced the eMedical system for Pakistan as well (although the website is not reflecting the same). The link 'Organize your Health exam' that we are seeing in our portal is part of the new eMedical system. When CO will give you go ahead on the medial, clicking on this link will bring a medical history form. You'll fill this online form and it will generate an eMedical referral letter in the end with a HAP ID. We need to take this referral letter with us to the clinic.

Some clinics are still confused about the new and old procedure. When I went for medical at IOM lahore, I brought the filled Form 26 and 160, but staff there told me these are not needed for eMedical. So to be on safe side, you can fill the general form 26 and 160 and keep with you. But also do bring the eMedical referral letter with the generated HAP ID.

BTW, i read somewhere that medical forms 26 and 160 are for paper based applicants but forms 26EH and 160EH are for online applicants which are downloadable from online portal but in mine case its giving error so i think i will take simple 26 and 160 forms along.

Guys Assalam,

1)for my skills assesment with CPA or ICAA i hold an ACCA and as i do not have bachelors degree will i need full memebership to get positive assessment?

2) i need 7 bands in each component in the academic IELTS for the positive skills assessment... but can i then give the general IELTS after the skills assessment and try for 8 band in each component to claim the full 20 points with the DIAC?

3) is post membership work experience necessary for DIAC for the 189 visa? as in if all things go accordingly and i get 65 points without work exp should i then go for the 189 visa without the work exp or the 190 visa?

Thanks

you can try ielts exam as many time as you want.. its your efforts, money and time.

DIAC requirement is general IELTS as far as I know.. all the best for perfect band 8!

BTW, i read somewhere that medical forms 26 and 160 are for paper based applicants but forms 26EH and 160EH are for online applicants which are downloadable from online portal but in mine case its giving error so i think i will take simple 26 and 160 forms along.

Dear Shawais, there is a minor difference in simple forms and EH forms.. EH forms are prefilled with your details such as name, DOB and TRN number etc.

also I noticed that in EH version there are less questions then simple form but not a very big difference.

my agent sent me simple 160 and 26 but I took the EH forms from Portal.

It should not be any issue so go ahead man!! all the best!

Officially no money needed, but one guy asked me to deposit a traffic chalan of his friend and its cost was 300 rs :)

lol you are lucky that you are not from Karachi there the total cost is Rs 7000 per cert from which SSP takes 1500 per cert for signature rest is divided on other levels.

lol you are lucky that you are not from Karachi there the total cost is Rs 7000 per cert from which SSP takes 1500 per cert for signature rest is divided on other levels.

Paid only 1,000.. got it in two days :) and yes.. in Karachi

HOW? Can you pm me the contact details of the person or the process itself?

Just went to SSP Gizri with the filled forms and documents..

went to my station for the DSP's signature..

went back to SSP Gizri and submitted the form..

he gave me the police cert the day after

Just went to SSP Gizri with the filled forms and documents..

went to my station for the DSP's signature..

went back to SSP Gizri and submitted the form..

he gave me the police cert the day after

Where did you get the forms and which documents to attach with the forms?

Bro you got mugged..... have to bargain with them which part of karachi you got this done.....

you can try ielts exam as many time as you want.. its your efforts, money and time.

DIAC requirement is general IELTS as far as I know.. all the best for perfect band 8!

Guys Assalam,

Thanks

Bro CPA and ICAA requires academic IELTS and DIAC can accept both. however, you can always take academic for the assessment and later general to increase your score.

Just a query, a friend of mine is a Australian PR holder, working in Newzealand from last two months.

Before coming to Nz he lived two days in Australia to validate his PR visa.

if he visits Australia (for short trip )before completing his three months in NZ, would that be counted towards Australian requirement of Citizenship of four years or he needs to pass 4 years after again to achieve a passport..

Please help.

Just a query, a friend of mine is a Australian PR holder, working in Newzealand from last two months.

if he visits Australia (for short trip )before completing his three months in NZ, would that be counted towards Australian requirement of Citizenship of four years or he needs to pass 4 years after again to achieve a passport..

Please help.

He needs to stay in Australia for 4 out of 5 years to be eligible for Australian Citizenship.

Only the number of days he spent within Australia counts (that is 2 days in your friend's case). There is no start date and end date periods.

Please help.

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/citz/startIntervalCalc.do

Archived