gr8leo87

Bro, after med call same link is appearing under all applicants under names but its giving same error. Today i contacted with medical center to get an appointment but they said my emedicals are still not activated by the CO. ask CO to activate the medicals then they will be able to proceed further. I wrote back to CO, lets see the response.
So you are also trapped in the web of IOM and CO. Best of luck for this endeavor.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi I have the Organize Health Exam link available now, but when I click it, it takes to Emedical page and give the following error

• Your request cannot be processed at this time. Please try again later.

Strange thing is previously I was able to download my forms with TRN printed on them (thankfully I saved it locally), but now even clicking on those forms the above message is shown What does all of this implies to ? Probably CO feels that its time to activate medicals for all 2012 applicants as SC might be ending. Am I right in my assumption ?

I think otherwise.

The way SC timeframe is increasing, soon the avg will be 19/20+ months! Just ridiculous!
When I had 16 months after CO, SC was taking 16 months. Now when I have 19 months, SC is taking 19 (Probably). Seems that both these parameters are linked together and like two tyres of a car, they move together, but can not meet ever...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20035[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20036[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20037[/ATTACH] Can anyone comment on this?should i go for med or what? My pcc is already uploaded in feb 2013. thankyou.
You should wait for CO's medical call (via email)

Just do what you can do! Provide all the details of all available passports and also mention the lost passport.

Just noticed, your CO has specifically said "...immediately provide..." so you MUST provide all the details ASAP rather than in normal 28 days time-frame.

Good luck!

you're right..I am going to do it ASAP

Haven't you provided your traveling history of the last 10 year in form 80?

I did provide all the traveling details for last 10 years

You can get details of the first passport from the passport office. Before 2000 means it was not machine readable? Either way details shall be there, you need to approach the office in a right way.

thanks for the idea..I will see what is possible

Dear he hasnt asked for meds yet.But online status changed few days back.

What is the date appearing next to these 2 lines in your evisa

Form 160EH - Radiologist report on chest x-ray

Form 26EH - Medical examination for Australia visa

I guess, once CO mails and asks for medical, the date on which medical is requested is shown on evisa page

For instance my evisa showing now

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%]dd/mm/2012[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%]Form 160EH - Radiologist report on chest x-ray[/TD]

[TD=width: 10%]Required[/TD]

[TD=width: 15%]Message[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%]Form 26EH - Medical Examination for an Australian visa

Once we receive medical call this year (Insha Allah), the date will change to dd/mm/2013 right ?[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I guess, once CO mails and asks for medical, the date on which medical is requested is shown on evisa page

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

Once we receive medical call this year (Insha Allah), the date will change to dd/mm/2013 right ?[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Not necessary..

again.. the document list page on evisa may or may not change.. CO should update it but they rarely do..

for example, these two form are still showing required for me since 2011

Bro, normally applicants FL their medicals as medicals may take time to finalize. What is the logic behind FL your PCC?

Dear Brother shoaib

i worked in uae and to achieve uae pcc one has to wait for 2 months if outside uae.Thats why i applied for it earlier on the hope that i get

pcc call in feb2013 and i applied for it in dec2012.It has 3 months validity so i FL it.

regards

jawad

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Dear Date appearing against these forms is 18/1/2012

three posts below.wanted to know that does my co asked to go through med pcc ?he hasnt emailed me yet.

Make sure your junk filter does not contain any email when ur status changed, also if you haven't received an email but status changed to REQUESTED not required then your should call diac office and talk with your CO and inform him this situation.

best regards,

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20035[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20036[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20037[/ATTACH]

Can anyone comment on this?should i go for med or what?

My pcc is already uploaded in feb 2013.

thankyou.

Go for MEDs. Your SC is done as it's showing MET in-front of form 80. I am saying this from my experience.....

Go for MEDs. Your SC is done as it's showing MET in-front of form 80. I am saying this from my experience.....

my form 80 set to MET the day i provided it to CO. But still CO is saying routine checking is going on. I don't think so it is same as you have said.

my form 80 set to MET the day i provided it to CO. But still CO is saying routine checking is going on. I don't think so it is same as you have said.

COs playing with our emotions :biglaugh:

Fellas .. Brace yourselves for another astonishing news regarding security checks!

So I enquired my CO when my security checks started last year, and he replied 'my external checks were accepted by external agency on 2 Dec 2012' i.e., after 5 months of CO allocation! (I was assigned CO in Jun 2012.)

Therefore, the perception that SC start right after CO allocation is totally off beam. I am not entirely sure what he meant by 'accepted by external agency'; maybe he sent my case earlier and agency accepted it late. But one thing I am pretty sure about is that I am not getting grant before Dec 2013 !! :mad:

Important Announcement – Australian Immigration and Visas

Dear Members/Colleagues,

Hope you all are doing fine and enjoying good health. This is to inform you all that we have successfully signed a contract as being the Sole Representatives for Pakistan, with a renown and well established local Australian law firm having experienced immigration lawyers on its panel who are also dully registered with the Migration Agents Registration Authority (MARA) in Australia as Registered Migration Agents (RMA) and who have extensive experience of dealing with all types of visas. This will ensure that every case is worked on directly by an experienced and qualified Australian Migration Agents/Lawyer.

For all your Australia visa needs whether Skill Migration, Student, Business, Investor, Partner, Visit or Refugee/Asylum (for people who are already in Australia), please feel free to contact me anytime to discuss you case.I would also be grateful if you can spread the word across you peers.

Thanking you in advance and with kind regards

[TABLE=class: MsoTableGrid]

[TR]

[TD]Australia Office

49-Tamarisk Way, Drewvale,

Brisbane, QLD, 4116, Australia

+61 470 470 609

ausvisas@ieis.com.pk

www.ieis.com.pk

[/TD]

[TD]Pakistan Office

11 Main Double Road,Sector F-11/1,

Islamabad, 44000, Pakistan

+92 300 850 6403

ausvisas@ieis.com.pk

www.ieis.com.pk

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Fellas .. Brace yourselves for another astonishing news regarding security checks!

So I enquired my CO when my security checks started last year, and he replied 'my external checks were accepted by external agency on 2 Dec 2012' i.e., after 5 months of CO allocation! (I was assigned CO in Jun 2012.)

Therefore, the perception that SC start right after CO allocation is totally off beam. I am not entirely sure what he meant by 'accepted by external agency'; maybe he sent my case earlier and agency accepted it late. But one thing I am pretty sure about is that I am not getting grant before Dec 2013 !! :mad:

May your CO made some delay in sending your documents to external agencies or your form 80 was not completed. Had your CO asked you to resubmit your form 80 or any additional info in between?

May your CO made some delay in sending your documents to external agencies or your form 80 was not completed. Had your CO asked you to resubmit your form 80 or any additional info in between?

No he has not asked for any additional info yet. I uploaded my Form-80 upfront along with other docs when application was lodged in May 2012. Form-1221 in e-status was 'met' the day CO was assigned.

Yes It depends from case to case. In my case all forms were showing met when CO was assigned in Ot 2011, but form-80 started showing MET only in May 2013, though it was submitted in Oct 2011. CO didn't say anything and only on my inquiry confirmed that SC was done and I should go for PCC....

Archived