gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is ASIO who has to speed up...But doesn't look like they will speed up for 175/176 Pakistani applicants..As for these two medical calls, their timeline shows that their SC took 18+ months which is already more than the average 16+ months taken by most of the Pakistani applicants now a days.

Why meds have to be through IOM? Can't one approach directly the medical centres?

There is another option available in Islamabad. But IOM is better, as it's an international organization with relatively better service standard than private clinics.

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/overseas/p/pakistan/panel-doctors.htm

P.S. In case you were asking to go to IOM clinic directly, then I think it's not possible .. You need to take appointment (over phone, or by email) first.

Anyone planning to contact DIAC for the emedical error link we are facing ?

• Your request cannot be processed at this time. Please try again later.

This is the error we face while we click on Organize health exam link on the main applicant and this error occurs when

we enter passport number and the country for the dependents and then try to proceed.

I believe, the ones who are planning to FL their medicals can contact DIAC. Any suggestions ?

Congrates man...atlast...now we can expect things to be changed..;)...best of luck for your medicals

Thanks bro, I am pretty sure all will get call within 2-3 months.

Post of the month bro.....Congrats..

Thanks my friend.

Congrats. Really happy for you. Your patient finally paid off. Good luck

Remember all of us in your prayers.

Thanks bro, enjoyed ur company here, i hope will enjoy there too :)

lolz yes....yani hamari bari bhi aa he jayee gi aab...

hahah yes bro, now u r close. There is no more showstopper. lol

Congratulations... Long awaited silver one has arrived. InshaAllah gold will follow.

INSHALLAH bro, I hope medicals will be finalized quickly too now.

Wow, wow, wow.

For me this is the news of the year

Finally, your patience paid off.

Best of luck for your next move.

After medical call, what is the change in your online status? Is the new medical link leading you to some form or still giving you error?

Thank you my friend, online status is same, no changes. I think they dont bother to keep it up to date.

WoW !!! Rather Double WoW !!! Chalo aik aur dafa WoW !!! Kya baat hai brother !!!! *******Congratulations ******* Now I started believing that the frozen rather double frozen ice has started melting and now some day I will also get the silver call, InshaAllah..... Congrats once again.....

Thank you my friend, I am sure you will get it very quickly now. :)

EXTREMELY happy for u ....... AT LAST :D

Regards,

Shoaib

Thanks Shoaib, keep in touch.

Congratulations brother! Your patience finally paid off! Good luck.

Alhamdulillah, yup bro. Now want to move quickly asap. lets see.

Congrats bro.

Count me in too. Also received the silver email today (Alhamdulilah)

thanks bro, MASHALLAH. I hope will go in same flight too :)

MashAllah, this news really made my day today. I had also taken a day off from office today, so double treat.

Really happy for you bro.

Share with us the golden email.

Alhamdulillah, thanks bro. yes sure i will keep all updated

Many congrats.

Thanks Krog, Congrats on ur grant too.

OMG Shawais and Mission!! Big GRAAAAAAAAAAATZZZZ!!
Congrats Shawais...
Brilliant 2 days of new fiscal year. Korg, Shawais and MissionOZ - best wishes yaar.. :-)

Thank you Rezasol, Ahmedpk, Cognos :) ...

wish you and everyone a very smooth and quick grants/calls. Wait for med call is really very painful, i can imagine.

Keep in touch guys. I can be reached at shawais at gmail dot com :)

are we mean to fill the links" Organise your health examinations" and "Complete Character assessment particulars for this applicant"...?

should I fill the forms, despite that I have already uploaded form 80 ?

can u share your online status mate? i submitted my pcc on 22 june but online status still showing " outstanding" and "required" on the online status.

Assuming I was addressed:

my PCC is showing outstanding, and medicals required. However, a new link appeared on my status page saying:

" Organise your health examinations" and "Complete Character assessment particulars for this applicant"

and I am not sure to fill it or not as I have already submitted my form80.

Assuming I was addressed:

my PCC is showing outstanding, and medicals required. However, a new link appeared on my status page saying:

" Organise your health examinations" and "Complete Character assessment particulars for this applicant"

your status will change when u will get the medical and pcc call. i was asking shawais

mshoaib, Shawais or any of the great 6, please reply:

mshoaib, Shawais or any of the great 6, please reply:

well I think one link ("Complete Character assessment particulars for this applicant") was already there since I applied and submitted form80 after this, so I think no need to fill it. I have filled " Organise your health examinations" for secondary applicants....mine is not working

Congrats MissionOZ for the lucky call. Seems that storm this time has very high velocity wind direction is west to far east. Moreover, one of the important pillar of Super 6 group has been detached today by this storm in the shape of shawais.

OMG Shawais and Mission!! Big GRAAAAAAAAAAATZZZZ!!

thanks bro, MASHALLAH. I hope will go in same flight too :)

Congrats shawais & mission OZ

Brilliant 2 days of new fiscal year. Korg, Shawais and MissionOZ - best wishes yaar.. :-)

ICT Business Analyst | Visa: 176 SS(WA) Applied MAY2012 | Form80 sent JUN2012 | Waiting..

Thanks you all for your kind words fellows. @shawais, Inshallah bro.

Wishing for everyone's quick processing & hopefully DIAC will maintain this pace for remaining 175/176 applicants.

Anyone planning to contact DIAC for the emedical error link we are facing ?

• Your request cannot be processed at this time. Please try again later.

This is the error we face while we click on Organize health exam link on the main applicant and this error occurs when

we enter passport number and the country for the dependents and then try to proceed.

I believe, the ones who are planning to FL their medicals can contact DIAC. Any suggestions ?

Any suggestions friends ?

well I think one link ("Complete Character assessment particulars for this applicant") was already there since I applied and submitted form80 after this, so I think no need to fill it. I have filled " Organise your health examinations" for secondary applicants....mine is not working

Complete Character assessment particulars for this applicant: is an online form similar to form 80. If your CO has not asked for it then no need. If you do, IMO it won't make any effect.

Organise your health examinations: I believe this will be activated once CO ask for medical or we request him that we want to FL our medicals.

Thanks for the quick reply guys. just reading through this whole thread has given me a lot of info. please keep up the good work. i think everyone looking to migrate to australia should definitely have a look through this thread.

Archived