gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just got reply from CO

"I am still waiting for the internal character checking process to be completed.................................".

What is meaning of this? It feels like your SC are complete and silver email is around the corner, InshaAllah.

Hi

Are all applicants 175/176 from 2012 even those who are waiting for SC to be completed are getting the "Organize health exams" on their visa pages ?

Also I assume the ones who are in SC cannot proceed medical exams unless and until they are asked by the CO for medicals or they themselves ask for CO to FL.

What is meaning of this? It feels like your SC are complete and silver email is around the corner, InshaAllah.

Are you sure?...I think that Internal Character checking /External character checks / Security checks are all the same..Seniors elaborate..

Note: the Co's email was reply to my status enquiry email.

I am a 2012 applicant and getting this "Organize Health Exams" link after 1st July.

Hi

Are all applicants 175/176 from 2012 even those who are waiting for SC to be completed are getting the "Organize health exams" on their visa pages ?

Also I assume the ones who are in SC cannot proceed medical exams unless and until they are asked by the CO for medicals or they themselves ask for CO to FL.

Hi guys,

I got an email from CO today stating:

It appears that the applicant has travelled on an International Basis prior to his current passport

having been issued.

Please Immediately provide all passport details for all passports ever issued to this applicant. The details must include

Name the Passport was issued in

Number of the Passport

Country of Passport

Nationality of Passport

Where the Passport was issued

Date of issue of the passport

Date of expiry of the passport

Place of Issue/Issuing authority

If he is unable to provide details please advise me of this as well

I have details of all the passports till 2000 but do not have for the very first one which was issued before it. What should I do?

Also, what do you think of such inquiry from CO? Should I be expecting the golden mail soon In Sha Allah :biggrin:

Are you sure?...I think that Internal Character checking /External character checks / Security checks are all the same..Seniors elaborate..

Note: the Co's email was reply to my status enquiry email.

Can you share CO's responses to your previous status enquires?

Hi guys,

I have details of all the passports till 2000 but do not have for the very first one which was issued before it. What should I do?

Also, what do you think of such inquiry from CO? Should I be expecting the golden mail soon In Sha Allah :biggrin:

Just do what you can do! Provide all the details of all available passports and also mention the lost passport.

Just noticed, your CO has specifically said "...immediately provide..." so you MUST provide all the details ASAP rather than in normal 28 days time-frame.

Good luck!

Hi guys,

Haven't you provided your traveling history of the last 10 year in form 80?

Can you share CO's responses to your previous status enquires?

I contaced CO in July 2012 and got this reply :

"As previously advised I have initiated character checks for you.

These checks are done by an external agency and I have no influence over or information about the progress of these checks."

I contacted again CO in April and then in June but didn't get any reply. With utter frustration, I used "Contact the Department" link to remind them about my emails and asks them about status update. Today I got an email from the department who forwarded my email to the relevant CO and then after few minutes got the reply from CO.

I contaced CO in July 2012 and got this reply :

"As previously advised I have initiated character checks for you.

These checks are done by an external agency and I have no influence over or information about the progress of these checks."

I contacted again CO in April and then in June but didn't get any reply. With utter frustration, I used "Contact the Department" link to remind them about my emails and asks them about status update. Today I got an email from the department who forwarded my email to the relevant CO and then after few minutes got the reply from CO.

Hmm .. While there're chances that your external checks are done and internal checks are in progress, nothing can be said for certain. I always had my doubts about internal and external checks; still trying to find out whether they're same or not.

Hi guys,

You can get details of the first passport from the passport office. Before 2000 means it was not machine readable? Either way details shall be there, you need to approach the office in a right way.

Dear fellows, I have another question.

I am planning to land in Canada in a month's time. If I get the grant letter in meantime, will I be able to do validation trip from Canada or it has to be from Pakistan ? Do I need to tell my CO about anything ?

BR,

Dear fellows, I have another question.

I am planning to land in Canada in a month's time. If I get the grant letter in meantime, will I be able to do validation trip from Canada or it has to be from Pakistan ? Do I need to tell my CO about anything ?

BR,

No need to tell anything .. You can go to Aus from anywhere around the world once you have the PR.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20035[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20036[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20037[/ATTACH]

Can anyone comment on this?should i go for med or what?

My pcc is already uploaded in feb 2013.

thankyou.

IMO, you should wait for your CO's Medical Call.

Looking at the current trend, I have to re-set the average estimated timeline of SCs to 17+ or even 18+ months...Still at least 2 to 3 months for me..:mad:..

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20035[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20036[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]20037[/ATTACH]

Can anyone comment on this?should i go for med or what?

My pcc is already uploaded in feb 2013.

thankyou.

It is as normal as any other applicant. Don't worry.

Has your CO asked for your medical/pcc or you did it at your own?

IMO, you should wait for your CO's Medical Call.

Looking at the current trend, I have to re-set the average estimated timeline of SCs to 17+ or even 18+ months...Still at least 2 to 3 months for me..:mad:..

17 or 18 months mean Jan - Mar 2012 applicants can go for FL medical, because as I have seen you never know. Might be it takes 2-3 months to finalize medicals. Issues could be

* Delay from clinic side to upload the results

* Some technical glitch in the system where CO is unable to find medicals (yes read on other forums, it do happens)

* Medical condition of any one of the family member get referred.

So to play safely, probably good choice for everyone from Apr2012 - June2012 to FL their medicals by Sept or Oct 2013, because even if we take 18 months as standard, it seems that all 175/176 applicants are bound to get call by Dec 2013.

So probably if we go to do medicals in Dec 2013, it might take another 2 -3 months to finalize, otherwise if we get med call til Dec 2013 and it has been already front loaded and finalized, probably we can get grant instantly.

Just my 2 cents and personal observations. Choice is upon each individual as always .

mshoaib, Shawais or any of the great 6, please reply: my PCC is showing outstanding, and medicals required. However, a new link appeared on my status page saying: " Organise your health examinations" and "Complete Character assessment particulars for this applicant" and I am not sure to fill it or not as I have already submitted my form80.

I have submitted "Complete Character assessment particulars for this applicant" alongwith Form 80, so that there will be nothing to be left at our end.

Archived