• Last Reply

Guys,

After a long time, at last CO asked something. Got an email today asking for

Passport Copies

Activities after high school till start of university

After school i attended the college and did the following

1) Prepared for universities entry tests

2) Applied for Pak Army twice but rejected

** I dont have any document to support above two activities. Seniors, please suggest what to do?

NOTE:

Does this email means my security checks are done?

CO never asked me any document since i lodged my application. Everything was front-loaded (Form 80 etc.)

I sent an email couple of days ago to my CO asking for commencing date of my SC.

Cheers!

Guys,

Passport Copies

** I dont have any document to support above two activities. Seniors, please suggest what to do?

NOTE:

CO never asked me any document since i lodged my application. Everything was front-loaded (Form 80 etc.)

I sent an email couple of days ago to my CO asking for commencing date of my SC.

Cheers!

If you have rejected by ISSB/RS&RC then there must be a stamp on back side of your educational documents, that can be used as documentation proof, also for university test you can contact the respective university, they must have entry test records/list of ppl who take test and you can request them to issue you a letter that you appeared in test or photocopy of test record (if available)

While I don't know the answers to your queries but it is really satisfying to see movement in cases close to my CO allocation date!!

Guys,

Passport Copies

NOTE:

Cheers!

Guys,

Passport Copies

NOTE:

Cheers!

How many years are we talking about here?

After high school you should have done FSc which takes two years and then got enrolled into the university. So tell him this and give FSc certificate as proof.

How many years are we talking about here?

After high school you should have done FSc which takes two years and then got enrolled into the university. So tell him this and give FSc certificate as proof.

After school i did FSc.

Then from FSc to university enrollment, i spent 1.5 years in entry tests, applied for pak army etc.

My entry test was taken on govt quota seats for different universities. I am in KSA and i dont know if such old documentation would be available back at home.

I was also wondering if these questions from CO reveal the end of my SC???

If you have rejected by ISSB/RS&RC then there must be a stamp on back side of your educational documents, that can be used as documentation proof, also for university test you can contact the respective university, they must have entry test records/list of ppl who take test and you can request them to issue you a letter that you appeared in test or photocopy of test record (if available)

Yes my Matric certificate has ISSB stamp. Not sure if they have they dates mention also.

For entry test, i appeared only ONCE on provincial (govt) quota seats for different universities. I guess my father might have stored the MERIT list of the candidates but i not sure if the document has the test dates

After school i did FSc.

Then from FSc to university enrollment, i spent 1.5 years in entry tests, applied for pak army etc.

My entry test was taken on govt quota seats for different universities. I am in KSA and i dont know if such old documentation would be available back at home.

I think you can mention this and attach FSc certificates and then mention that it took 1 year or so for university preparation and during which you were only studying and nothing else. Not a big deal I reckon.

I hope your SC's are near ending.

After school i did FSc.

have you read my post related to your army adventure?

Guys,

Passport Copies

NOTE:

Cheers!

** I don't have any document to support above two activities. Seniors, please suggest what to do? you do not need to provide any documents as proof, explain it in simple words and try to remember or guess the dates if possible.

NOTE:

Does this email means my security checks are done? .... In my case it was 'No' ... got grant after 6 months ...

CO never asked me any document since i lodged my application. Everything was front-loaded (Form 80 etc.) ... same as my case ...

I sent an email couple of days ago to my CO asking for commencing date of my SC. ... I sent my new PP details and asked abt the status of my application ...

have you read my post related to your army adventure?

** I don't have any document to support above two activities. Seniors, please suggest what to do? you do not need to provide any documents as proof, explain it in simple words and try to remember or guess the dates if possible.

NOTE:

Does this email means my security checks are done? .... In my case it was 'No' ... got grant after 6 months ...

CO never asked me any document since i lodged my application. Everything was front-loaded (Form 80 etc.) ... same as my case ...

I sent an email couple of days ago to my CO asking for commencing date of my SC. ... I sent my new PP details and asked abt the status of my application ...

I think you can mention this and attach FSc certificates and then mention that it took 1 year or so for university preparation and during which you were only studying and nothing else. Not a big deal I reckon.

Thanks guys,

I will see if i could arrange some documents to fill the gaps. Otherwise, i will simply write the facts that i remember.

@cutenice62 ... which adventure post you are talking about?

After school i did FSc.

They asked me similar details all i did was provided with the details in writing I neither provide any documents nor they asked for any documents.

Just describe what they asked in plain English and it will be inshallah fine.

I dont think SC is near end because I had to provide similar info in Aug 2012 and my SC finished in May 2013. I think ASIO requesting further info for SC and it might be middle of SC, at least it was in my case.

They asked me similar details all i did was provided with the details in writing I neither provide any documents nor they asked for any documents.

Just describe what they asked in plain English and I will be inshallah fine.

Bro, can you pls share when info was asked in your case? i.e. how many months before grant?

How long did it take to get the grant after CO asked the passport details from you?

I dont think SC is near end because I had to provide similar info in Aug 2012 and my SC finished in May 2013. I think ASIO requesting further info for SC and it might be middle of SC, at least it was in my case.

He already has 16 months of SC.. I don't think he is in the middle of SCs..

Agree with thinktank, just tell them you were preparing for university test, this is normal. nothing to worry about.

I have been asked for our medical and PCCs today. Just wondering if my application is nearing grant or not. I have heard of few people who goes for security checks even after they have been requested medicals and PCCs. Is that so guys? I am a BD applicant.

I have been asked for our medical and PCCs today. Just wondering if my application is nearing grant or not. I have heard of few people who goes for security checks even after they have been requested medicals and PCCs. Is that so guys? I am a BD applicant.

very near

But there are some lucky guys who got grants without lengthy checks. Just share your medicals and pray that you are among those lucky ones :)

Archived