gr8leo87

Congrats . bohat bohat mubarak ho . Eid say phele Eidee mil gaye

Congrats Brother!!

waooo ... MASHALLAH thats great news. so when are you moving?

Wow, great news and perfect time of FL your medicals.... Great

All the best for your future move

Thank you all for your kind wishes brothers.

@SMShoaib, yes brother the timing matches perfectly, Alhamdulilah.

@shawais, dear right now the plan is to do a validation trip in dec or jan. Lets see how things develop. Your grant is very near so start packing your bags too ;)

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@shawais, dear right now the plan is to do a validation trip in dec or jan. Lets see how things develop. Your grant is very near so start packing your bags too ;)

bro, i am ready, i am waiting for grant then move there soon. Now start applying online and mention Australia phone number on your CV. you can get australian number through skype :cute:

bro, i am ready, i am waiting for grant then move there soon. Now start applying online and mention Australia phone number on your CV. you can get australian number through skype :cute:

Bro, where are u planning to land ? Sydney or Melbourne ?

Yes Sydney is much better in term of ICT jobs. But owing to 175, you are free to go anywhere so no worries ;)

that really donot matter after getting first job, because you know we can go anywhere in Pakistan but i never applied for a job in karachi or quetta :)

Meds finalised. (Front loaded)

I logged-in online progress checking portal to see this message:

"17-07-2013 Health requiremets finalized"

I hope this means a good news for me since it happened without any intermediate message of referred! My meds timeline is:

Call to IOM KHI for appointment (front loading) - 19-06-2013

Meds Done - 01-07-2013

Online Meds uploaded by IOM - 08-07-2013

Health requirements finalized message online - 17-07-2013

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Meds finalised. (Front loaded)

I logged-in online progress checking portal to see this message:

"17-07-2013 Health requiremets finalized"

I hope this means a good news for me since it happened without any intermediate message of referred! My meds timeline is:

Call to IOM KHI for appointment (front loading) - 19-06-2013

Meds Done - 01-07-2013

Online Meds uploaded by IOM - 08-07-2013

Health requirements finalized message online - 17-07-2013

congratz

Guys,

I checked my applications status online today and found medicals status is still showing outstanding and required. :(

But when i clicked on Organize health examination link and then clicked on print referral letter I got a new page with picutures caputered at medical center, and on the same link its mentioned med results are forwarded to DIAC on 16th July.

I think DIAC has not taken any action on medicals yet. is it so?

Guys,

I checked my applications status online today and found medicals status is still showing outstanding and required. :(

But when i clicked on Organize health examination link and then clicked on print referral letter I got a new page with picutures caputered at medical center, and on the same link its mentioned med results are forwarded to DIAC on 16th July.

Hold on! Medical status changes will take some time (approx 2-3 weeks). It is not one day process.

Hold on! Medical status changes will take some time (approx 2-3 weeks). It is not one day process.

i know my friend it will not be overnight .. but i saw ppl mentioned when they sent medical ... med status changes to received... i know sometime COs dont bother to update status.

i know my friend it will not be overnight .. but i saw ppl mentioned when they sent medical ... med status changes to received... i know sometime COs dont bother to update status.

dude give yourself seven days rest :)

I submitted mine on 25th June and status changed to met on 2nd July.. I saw all these transitions what you have mentioned in the post above.

:ssign12:

By the Grace of Almighty Allah, today I have received the Grant Notification :biggrin:

Last date of entry 2 July, 2014, which I presume is the date, the medicals where finalized.

Mabrook!

Guys,

First of all congrats to all received grants or meds call.

I can share my experience. My visa is granted but my document check list is still showing all documents as received from the day 1 I think its up to CO to update the list or leave it as it is :).

i just notices shawais is platinum memeber...if he dont receive call in 2-3 months might be a new level of seniority might be created for him by forum admins ;):)

hahah .. bro i dont need new titles seriously ... its is good :)

First of all congrats to all received grants or meds call.

I can share my experience. My visa is granted but my document check list is still showing all documents as received from the day 1 I think its up to CO to update the list or leave it as it is :).

Yup agree bro, just made this post before to keep ppl active here :laugh:

Guys,

Don't worry. I experienced the same. Status was directly updated to Application Approved.

In my case however, since CO was saying that she did not receive the med results so what I did was that I forwarded the e-Medical information sheets to CO so she'd be aware of the HAP ID and medical submission status. Got the grant after 4 days.

Archived