gr8leo87

Bro, The thing to notice is the probable date on which SC started. almost a Year after his CO allocation...

the last document that the CO is mentioning on 4th june 2013 is Medical and PCC.

actually i have moved to KSA and before moving i requested my CO in May 2013 , that i need to go through medical and PCC before leaving Pakistan .

the CO said that it's ur own wish , it will narrow ur time for 1st entry or else expired then u will have to redo then again at ur cost . so i agreed . thats the last document the CO is referring too .

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
the last document that the CO is mentioning on 4th june 2013 is Medical and PCC.

actually i have moved to KSA and before moving i requested my CO in May 2013 , that i need to go through medical and PCC before leaving Pakistan .

the CO said that it's ur own wish , it will narrow ur time for 1st entry or else expired then u will have to redo then again at ur cost . so i agreed . thats the last document the CO is referring too .

Bro your case is an Exceptional one..As per CO's email, Looks like they started SC after your medical and PCC..Usually the apposite is true in most of the cases..What can i say...Speechless :err:

Hello All

I have a small inquiry...I am leaving for Sydney on September. But I had to get a new electronic passport. But old passport still have validity till 2015. But my question is do i need to notify department even though my new passport is linked with the old one and all details are same except that my passport number is different. If i Do then how long does it usually take for the department to sort this out after they receive my application?

18 months completed of my 176 visa of wa.

i hired a conss for my case and those who applied after me are getting pcc/med calls.Lets see what is in my fate.Must be some better plan by GOD.It has been 3 years now since i kick started my immigration case.assesment and cdrs took 6 months.For ielts it took 8 months and cleared that in 3 attempts.Dates were not available and had to wait for 2.5 months after registeration of ielts.Alhamdullilah passed.Got 7 each in august and my conss applied for visa in jan2012 which again wasted 5 months more.It has been 18 months now and still i am uncertain.Journey was long and full of hurdles.There were many other things which i cant state here as it disturbed my life and keeps me haunting for choosing this track.I missed few job opportunities in the hope of getting visa and refused those job offers.Its my sincere suggestion to all that dont run blindly behind your dreams and be realistic.Many ppl will show you SABZ BAAGH of immigration but its not a bed of roses and sometimes it can shatter your expectations.I know few ppl who are stuck in ielts etc from last 2 years and are in between devil and deep sea.My experience was of telecom and there are less jobs of that in pak and even in australia.Being pakistani we cant work in US or EU and only hope left is immigration.Dear Friends pray for me that GOD gives me patience and consistency to face this period of agony and uncertainty.

regards

a green passport holder....

i hired a conss for my case and those who applied after me are getting pcc/med calls.Lets see what is in my fate.Must be some better plan by GOD.It has been 3 years now since i kick started my immigration case.assesment and cdrs took 6 months.For ielts it took 8 months and cleared that in 3 attempts.Dates were not available and had to wait for 2.5 months after registeration of ielts.Alhamdullilah passed.Got 7 each in august and my conss applied for visa in jan2012 which again wasted 5 months more.It has been 18 months now and still i am uncertain.Journey was long and full of hurdles.There were many other things which i cant state here as it disturbed my life and keeps me haunting for choosing this track.I missed few job opportunities in the hope of getting visa and refused those job offers.Its my sincere suggestion to all that dont run blindly behind your dreams and be realistic.Many ppl will show you SABZ BAAGH of immigration but its not a bed of roses and sometimes it can shatter your expectations.I know few ppl who are stuck in ielts etc from last 2 years and are in between devil and deep sea.My experience was of telecom and there are less jobs of that in pak and even in australia.Being pakistani we cant work in US or EU and only hope left is immigration.Dear Friends pray for me that GOD gives me patience and consistency to face this period of agony and uncertainty.

regards

Don't loose hope...You are almost there..Insha-Allah You'll get your Medical Call within one month.. Just read yesterday that Audit of DIAC reveals 50% identity fraud in applicants from INDIA who were granted Skilled visas in 2008,2009 and 2010...

We should be proud that we the GREEN Passport holders aren't in that list.. follow the link to read the full story.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-07-22/immigration-audits-reveal-large-scale-visa-fraud/4833710

regards

my friend dont worry at all, please have a look at my timeline. I lodged my visa application in Jan 2011 and Alhamdulillah got medical call in July 2013. So have some patience, this process take long time in some cases. Many ppl who applied after me got medical calls and grants long time before me and in Australia already.

Real game starts after lodging visa application no matter how long it took you to prepare before visa lodgement.

I would suggest you to do not hold things due to this process, just keep on going with flow of life. You will get it sooner or later if your application details and all provided documents are note fake.

my friend dont worry at all, please have a look at my timeline. I lodged my visa application in Jan 2011 and Alhamdulillah got medical call in July 2013. So have some patience, this process take long time in some cases. Many ppl who applied after me got medical calls and grants long time before me and in Australia already.

Real game starts after lodging visa application no matter how long it took you to prepare before visa lodgement.

I would suggest you to do not hold things due to this process, just keep on going with flow of life. You will get it sooner or later if your application details and all provided documents are note fake.

yes right....be patient...i applied in Marc2012 and now i am planning for further study, think immigration is just a part of life, and take it normal same like other aspects of life....you are almost there, 1 or 2 month you will get Medical Call,

Bro your case is an Exceptional one..As per CO's email, Looks like they started SC after your medical and PCC..Usually the apposite is true in most of the cases..What can i say...Speechless :err:

brother i think as my CO have changed from SK to KF. there might be some confusion at their end .

as i have inquired my status back in october 2012 and feb 2013 , both the times the CO SK mention that my case is in routine processing or in Internal checks . when i ask her for the medical and PCC before relocating to KSA ,at that she also even mention that my case is in security checks and it might take time .

Between one more interesting thing happened , in November 2012 ( i filed my case in may 2012) ,my consultant called me on my cell phone directly from his cell .( my consultant never call me directly , either he ask his assistants to call me or email me for any thing , and that even from his land line number ) and ask me to confirm about my foreign trips during the last 10 years on phone . he ( my consultant ) said that on his land line he have some one from some local agency inquiry about my foreign trips.

Is this not a sign of security check .

brother i think as my CO have changed from SK to KF. there might be some confusion at their end .

as i have inquired my status back in october 2012 and feb 2013 , both the times the CO SK mention that my case is in routine processing or in Internal checks . when i ask her for the medical and PCC before relocating to KSA ,at that she also even mention that my case is in security checks and it might take time .

Between one more interesting thing happened , in November 2012 ( i filed my case in may 2012) ,my consultant called me on my cell phone directly from his cell .( my consultant never call me directly , either he ask his assistants to call me or email me for any thing , and that even from his land line number ) and ask me to confirm about my foreign trips during the last 10 years on phone . he ( my consultant ) said that on his land line he have some one from some local agency inquiry about my foreign trips.

yes they are..IMO, your lengthy security checks are due to your international travelling..usually applicants with much International travelling went through more lengthy security checks than others..

yes they are..IMO, your lengthy security checks are due to your international travelling..usually applicants with much International travelling went through more lengthy security checks than others..

just went to India during my childhood , and to Thailand with my wife after marriage . and now in KSA . is this too much .

email reply from CO , when i asked for medical and PCC before going to KSA . time was around in may 2013.

Thankyou for the email. Currently your application is undergoing internal checks and at this stage I cannot give you a time frame as to when these check will be finalised. Though Health and character checks are valid for 12 months from the date of issue, you should also be aware that should your application be granted, the Initial Entry date (IED – the date by which all granted applicants should enter Australia) would be dependent on the earliest expiry of either your health or character checks.

Should you wish to undertake them now, you should be prepared to re do them should it be required.

If you still wish to undertake them now, please confirm and I will send you the HAPRIDS.

just went to India during my childhood , and to Thailand with my wife after marriage . and now in KSA . is this too much .

thats not much bro :) . can you please add your signature with complete timelines?

see my checks started in Sept 2011 and finished in July 2013

Hello All

I have a small inquiry...I am leaving for Sydney on September. But I had to get a new electronic passport. But old passport still have validity till 2015. But my question is do i need to notify department even though my new passport is linked with the old one and all details are same except that my passport number is different. If i Do then how long does it usually take for the department to sort this out after they receive my application?

how will you get a new passport if the previous is valid till 2015? They don't renew until 6 months are left in expiry.

Your timeline is almost identical to mine. However, my case is still in external checks. As per CO, my case was sent to external agency on 26 Jun 2012 (the day CO was allocated and all docs status changed to 'met'), but the external agency required some clarification (from my CO) on my case on 6 Dec; so he thinks my checks officially started on 6 Dec. My CO never requested for any additional information, and I (or my employer) never received any verification call. God knows at which stage my case is at the moment! :-/

Your timeline is almost identical to mine. However, my case is still in external checks. As per CO, my case was sent to external agency on 26 Jun 2012 (the day CO was allocated and all docs status changed to 'met'), but the external agency required some clarification (from my CO) on my case on 6 Dec; so he thinks my checks officially started on 6 Dec. My CO never requested for any additional information, and I (or my employer) never received any verification call. God knows at which stage my case is at the moment! :-/

Same here bro..me and my employer never received any verification call..

Same here bro..me and my employer never received any verification call..

My friend(In aust right now) told me that his employers never received any verification from DIAC/security agency. IMO as long as you documentation is good, they rarely do this. Might be different on case to case basis

PS Shawais: DID your employer received any kind of query?

regards

Bro, you are very near to get med/pcc call. If I were you, I'll go for front loading my medicals now.

Other than the date, i got the exact word to word reply back in January so these standard customer feedback dont realy indicates when their standard check is going to be finish.........

seniors just inquired my status from CO. and this what CO has to say about my case.

Thank you for your email. I appreciate you are concerned at the time taken to process this application. Unfortunately, ensuring all the legal requirements are met in relation to an application can take some time. In particular, it can take several months to gain any necessary health, character and national security clearances from other agencies. Where relevant, applicants must satisfy national security criteria. An external agency undertakes this checking on behalf of DIAC.

It is not possible to provide a date or timeframe for completion of this visa application. The length of time taken to complete the relevant checks for individual cases varies. Timeframes depend on many things, such as the nature of the visa applied for and the period of stay sought the individual circumstances of a visa applicant and the complexity of individual cases, and the processing priority given to different application types.

As a matter of general guidance, applicants for permanent visas who are referred for security checking should expect a minimum six (6) month processing period given the nature of the checks which are conducted. Please note that this period commences once all required documents have been provided to the department. The final requested document for this application was provided on 4 June 2013.

I will continue to monitor the status of this case to ensure it is being processed as soon as practicable.

I trust this has sufficiently answered your query.

senior please comment on this . one more thing , my CO have also changed from SK to KF

My friend(In aust right now) told me that his employers never received any verification from DIAC/security agency. IMO as long as you documentation is good, they rarely do this. Might be different on case to case basis

PS Shawais: DID your employer received any kind of query?

May be or may be not, not sure bro.

My assumption is they do contact if employer is not very well known or registered company. I think multiple evidences salary slips, bank statements and tax statements are more than enough to satisfy requirement.

how will you get a new passport if the previous is valid till 2015? They don't renew until 6 months are left in expiry.

Oh... Here is the thing... My country has implemented the new electronic passport last year.... So made it mandatory to change fro old passport to new ones despite having validity... You still have linked with the old ones though. I m going to apply for visa label tmr may be there they can shed some light on this

Oh... Here is the thing... My country has implemented the new electronic passport last year.... So made it mandatory to change fro old passport to new ones despite having validity... You still have linked with the old ones though. I m going to apply for visa label tmr may be there they can shed some light on this

I think it is better to inform DIAC, just fill form 929 and send it to DIAC. You have got the visa so you don't have a CO now. Or just carry both the passports with you when you travel.

It is not a big deal either way.

Archived