gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
should i go for the medicals or wait for the co?

see my timeline and decide for yourself..I am also waiting for medical call..Don't be impatient after seeing these grants bcoz the people with grants have already completed their 16+ months security checks..It also confirms that ASIO is conducting SCs at their Normal Pace..

today i ve received an email from my requesting following information

-Please advise the month and year the primary applicant completed school

-Please provide employment/education/unemployment details for the primary applicant from the time of completing school until April 2001

oIf employed please provide full details including start date, end date, employer name & address, occupation & position held

oIf undertaking education please provide full details including start date, end date, institution name, course studied & outcome

oIf unemployed please provide details of how the applicant occupied his time and how he was supported financially

please note that i have already provided all the documents at the very start... does this mean that my Security checks are complete?

My Co also asked me these sort of questions on 11 July. I replied back on July 14th.

Despite of auto confirmation email, i called DIAC and asked if they received my email. The operator acknowledged that yes the email is received but the CO will look at it after 28 days since July 11

I am also not sure if this states the end of SC but on the other hand many silver emails are coming for those whose CO are allocated in March 2012. I am in the same boat but i am not sure when my turn will come

My Co also asked me these sort of questions on 11 July. I replied back on July 14th.

Despite of auto confirmation email, i called DIAC and asked if they received my email. The operator acknowledged that yes the email is received but the CO will look at it after 28 days since July 11

I am also not sure if this states the end of SC but on the other hand many silver emails are coming for those whose CO are allocated in March 2012. I am in the same boat but i am not sure when my turn will come

Hopefully very soon...

Thanks.

rehanonline83: My last correspondence was in June 2013 which was a request for status update and a request for front loading medical. CO replied that application is undergoing routine processing and no further information is required from me. For my request for front loading medical, CO mentioned that it will take more time for routine processing to complete so I should not go for medical now. (Although I still proceeded for FL Medical and IOM guys communicated with DIAC to obtain medical link activation).

Did the IOM guys automatically communicated with DIAC for your medical link activation, or you have requested the IOM guys to communicate with DIAC for the same? What mode of conversation did you use with IOM guys, was it telephone or emails ??

Shawais, ahmedee and others who have recently done or F/L medicals, please reply that if medical links are not activated and someone wants to F/L medicals (like in my case), which option is more suitable;

1) To email CO and DIAC health dept requesting to activate medical links.

2) To email/ phone IOM and request them to perform necessary actions for activating medical links.

bro, first of all ask your CO to activate your emedicals, after activation you will be able to download medical referral letters, containing HAP IDs, from the portal. Secondly I tried to get appointment from IOM through email but they never replied back. Try to call them and get appointment.

if you want to upload medicals quickly and you are based in Islamabad then you might consider Aziz medical center instead of IOM.

Bro I live in karachi, so have no choice like Aziz medical center.

Luckily IOM gave me appointment on email, as they are not giving the appointment on phone now, that what the recording says.

One problem is about the required doc # 4;

Required documents to bring:

1. Original passport with a photocopy.

2. Original CNIC with a photocopy

3. 3 recent passport size photographs (Light color background with light clothing colors).

4. Health Examination Letter/ Acknowledgement Letter from Australian High Commission.

5. Bring Spectacles or medical history (if have any).

6. Medical fee Rs.16800 in cash.

Doc # 4) Health Examination Letter/ Acknowledgement Letter from Australian High Commission, is perhaps the same 'Medical Referral form' which you have discussed in your recent posts. I am very concerned about this document.

Doc # 6) What might be the breakdown of fees? I have total 04 applicants (including me). Self, Wife, Daughter (4yrs) and Son (2 yrs). The son was born after submission of visa application and hence added lately in the application. Might it that they have ignored to add his medical amount..

And yes, the appointment date is 19th August 2013

Did the IOM guys automatically communicated with DIAC for your medical link activation, or you have requested the IOM guys to communicate with DIAC for the same? What mode of conversation did you use with IOM guys, was it telephone or emails ??

I took appointment from IOM quoting that it's being front loaded and on day of medical I showed them the online status page of DIAC portal as proof of my TRN number. After checking they mentioned that my link is not activated, so they will contact DIAC for activation which will take some time. I then proceeded for medical checkups, thats it. After 10 days, I saw status of my medicals changing online as submitted partially then after few more days it was fully submitted.

If you CO has responded to your medical request then you must see a new link in online status, click the form and print it which contains something like HAPID etc. Take this with you as document # 4 otherwise the application status page showing your TRN and all applicants names will be ok for document # 4.

I dont know about the fee for children by for adults it's Rs. 5600/- you can do back working to clarify.

Further, if you feel that there is still some confusion then best way is to contact or email IOM. After all they are the one executing medical process and their opinion prevails.

Doc # 4) Health Examination Letter/ Acknowledgement Letter from Australian High Commission, is perhaps the same 'Medical Referral form' which you have discussed in your recent posts. I am very concerned about this document.

Doc # 6) What might be the breakdown of fees? I have total 04 applicants (including me). Self, Wife, Daughter (4yrs) and Son (2 yrs). The son was born after submission of visa application and hence added lately in the application. Might it that they have ignored to add his medical amount..

Don't know about doc 4 because I am a paper based applicant and took no form with me, and was frontloading my medical so the guy there took out the print of all the required forms and even filled it!

Doc 6, the charges are around 5000+ for adults and less for children because they don't have to go through X-ray and blood test.

The medical is really no issue if you don't have a serious medical issue, I took my kids' medical file and vacination cards, eye glasses number card but no one bothered to check any of it. it only takes a bit of time if there are too many people there and the wait can be a bit bothersome for kids, otherwise its no problem.

Hi alls,

I have been here in Victoria on PR for last one year , my family (wife and a son) here with me as well on PR , recently ALLAH blessed me a baby girl here in Victoria , i am after to sponsor to my sister's husband who has got skill in ACT state not in Victoria.

For family sponsored visa main applicant need to get sponsored by those state family members where the applicant has got its occupation in the same state or it can differ from the state?Does it matter if my sister's husband does not have category in Victoria but exist in ACT?

Hi alls,

I have been here in Victoria on PR for last one year , my family (wife and a son) here with me as well on PR , recently ALLAH blessed me a baby girl here in Victoria , i am after to sponsor to my sister's husband who has got skill in ACT state not in Victoria.

For family sponsored visa main applicant need to get sponsored by those state family members where the applicant has got its occupation in the same state or it can differ from the state?Does it matter if my sister's husband does not have category in Victoria but exist in ACT?

First of all congrats bro .....

Well as per my knowledge it should be within same state .....

Regards,

Shoaib Anwar

Guys, I received additional data request to provide the gaps between my FSc and BS and after completion of BS and between the first job.

I don't have any documents to prove what I did during this time because I was mostly free after FSc and unemployed for 6 months or so after BS. Can anyone advise who has faced similar experience in the past regarding these?

I understand people (Rehan, etc) from this forum have had similar experiences. Kindly share with me.

Shawais, ahmedee and others who have recently done or F/L medicals, please reply that if medical links are not activated and someone wants to F/L medicals (like in my case), which option is more suitable;

1) To email CO and DIAC health dept requesting to activate medical links.

2) To email/ phone IOM and request them to perform necessary actions for activating medical links.

Hi,

I have not FL medicals, it was a call from CO. i think you can write to CO first to enable emedecial link.

Bro I live in karachi, so have no choice like Aziz medical center.

Luckily IOM gave me appointment on email, as they are not giving the appointment on phone now, that what the recording says.

One problem is about the required doc # 4;

Required documents to bring:

1. Original passport with a photocopy.

2. Original CNIC with a photocopy

3. 3 recent passport size photographs (Light color background with light clothing colors).

4. Health Examination Letter/ Acknowledgement Letter from Australian High Commission.

5. Bring Spectacles or medical history (if have any).

6. Medical fee Rs.16800 in cash.

Yes, it would be same document. medical referral form or email from CO asking medicals.

Fee would be between 5000-6000 for elders and 3500-4500 for kids.

For those who are planning to apply for 190. Kindly ignore if there is some mistake in my copy/pasting

[h=3]Notice[/h][h=3]Applications under the Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa in certain occupational categories[/h]On 05 August 2013 the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) advised that invitations for certain occupational groups in the points-tested migration program will be issued on a pro-rata basis over the 2013/14 program year.

This advice means that it will not be possible for NSW to nominate any applicants from these occupations for a 190 visa.

Occupations impacted by this policy change include:

• ICT Business and Systems Analysts - 2611
  • Chemical and Materials Engineers - 2331
  • Electronics Engineers - 2334
  • Telecommunications Engineering Professionals - 2633
  • Other Engineering Professional - 2339
  • Software and Applications Programmers - 2613

http://www.business.nsw.gov.au/live-and-work-in-nsw/visa-and-migration/state-migration-plan

Guys, I received additional data request to provide the gaps between my FSc and BS and after completion of BS and between the first job.

I don't have any documents to prove what I did during this time because I was mostly free after FSc and unemployed for 6 months or so after BS. Can anyone advise who has faced similar experience in the past regarding these?

I understand people (Rehan, etc) from this forum have had similar experiences. Kindly share with me.

Hi Thinktank,

Yes my CO asked me the same type of questions on July 11.

She asked to submit scan copy of my passport that i ever held and details of my activities after my school till university enrollment.

I replied my CO on July 14 and called DIAC to get receipt acknowledgement. Phone operator told me that your email has been received and CO will look at it after 28 days (submission deadline)

Provide whatever information you have. It is not mandatory so submit documents but i suggest you to scan each and every related document you have.

For example, i appeared in university entrance examination and i had copy of the result where my name was mentioned. I sent this document along with my claim.

Just provide whatever you have. If you dont have any documents then simply state your claim. Dont worry

Cheers

Thanks Rehan. I doubt i have any documents like these but will try to search.

Hope this is good news for both of us.

Hope so brother.

Silver emails have already knocked at the door of March CO allocated applicants. I also put my chair in front of my door anxiously waiting for someone to knock :)

Dear All,

With the Grace of ALLAH Almighty, finally I have received PCC & Meds requests :notworthy:. Following are my timelines,

Date Lodged = 28-June-2011

Visa Type = 176 FS (Paper based)

CO Assigned = 28-Feb-2012

Form 80 (resubmitted) = 06-March-2012

CO Changed = 09-July-2013

Extra Info Requested (1) = 09-July-2013

Extra Info Requested (2) = 18-July-2013

PCC Request = 04-August-2013

Medical Request = 06-August-2013

Now I need Expert Opinion from you guys regarding my current situation. Actually we are expecting our first baby and the due date is somehere in Feb 2014. I called the Medical Center and discussed my situation. And according to them it is not feasible to get an X-Ray in the current circumstances.

Now what options are available :wacko:other than requesting my CO to put my case on hold for 6+ months. As one of my friends faced similar situation earlier. Where he requested his CO to put his case on hold. Then later he had to wait for 1 year to get his turn.

Is there a way that I do my medicals and get the PR earlier than my wife as Medical Center said they will do Medical partially for my wife without X-Ray?

Please advise.

Dear All,

With the Grace of ALLAH Almighty, finally I have received PCC & Meds requests :notworthy:. Following are my timelines,

Date Lodged = 28-June-2011

Visa Type = 176 FS (Paper based)

CO Assigned = 28-Feb-2012

Form 80 (resubmitted) = 06-March-2012

CO Changed = 09-July-2013

Extra Info Requested (1) = 09-July-2013

Extra Info Requested (2) = 18-July-2013

PCC Request = 04-August-2013

Medical Request = 06-August-2013

Now I need Expert Opinion from you guys regarding my current situation. Actually we are expecting our first baby and the due date is somehere in Feb 2014. I called the Medical Center and discussed my situation. And according to them it is not feasible to get an X-Ray in the current circumstances.

Now what options are available :wacko:other than requesting my CO to put my case on hold for 6+ months. As one of my friends faced similar situation earlier. Where he requested his CO to put his case on hold. Then later he had to wait for 1 year to get his turn.

Is there a way that I do my medicals and get the PR earlier than my wife as Medical Center said they will do Medical partially for my wife without X-Ray?

Please advise.

Good going brother . A great gift for your eid .

well for the situation u r in . only ur CO can reply u on what to do . contact ur CO ASAP .

Best of luck . and wish u all the best

Thanks Ali.

Thats what I planned for. However, before approching CO, I want to discuss with you guys and of course my Agent (MARA Registered). Currently he's on a week leave. Today I tried to get some help from his subordinates but no use. They suggested me to request CO for putting my case on hold :realmad: which I don't want.

Archived