gr8leo87

btw guys, if someone want to change his address after med/pcc call? do we still need to submit change in circumstances form?

I have a similar question as well..at the time when I applied my wife was in Pakistan so we used her address in her forms..same address was used for PCC..

now she has moved here to Kuwait..do I need to submit change in circumstances form?

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:ssign12:

Friends,

Got silver email today (PCC Call). Medical was already front-loaded.

CO asked me to submit PCC for Bangladesh, Pakistan and Saudi Arabia. I have an issue with Bangladesh PCC. Please need your expert advice

While I was in Bangladesh, I got PCC from local police station couple of days before my final departure. I already submitted that PCC to DIAC but it was stated in the document enclosed to my CO's email that "If you have already submitted some or all of the documents mentioned in this request, please note that this documentation has been assessed as insufficient to substantiate your claims. Please resubmit all documents as listed in the Request Checklist ensuring they meet the requirements outlined in this request."

According to the DIAC website, non-citizen and non-residents can request Bangladesh PCC from Ministry of foreign affair (MOFA) Dhaka OR Bangladesh embassy/high commission. I have checked MOFA-Dhaka website and it says that applicants have to contact Bangladesh High Commission for requesting PCC.

I have already visited Bangladesh High Commission/embassy in Riyadh Saudi Arabia and they have told me to send an email requesting for PCC. I sent many emails and reminders to Bangladesh High Commission and MOFA-Dhaka but they are not responding. I tried to call them many times but they do not entertain the applicants on phone and told me to send en email. After all these emails and reminders, i did not get any reply or response.

I guess I do not have any option left to get NEW PCC from MOFA-DHAKA. What should i do? I have already sent the above explanation to my CO and requesting her to accept my existing PCC. What are the chances she will accept my request?

Please asist.

Cheers

That is an encouraging news. All the best Rehan, especially with Bangldesh PCC.

A friend of mine who was allocated CO in April 2102 got med and PCC call.

Good to see that things are finally moving for 2012 175/6 applicants .. InshaAllah we will get grants soon as well.

BTW, was any additional info requested from your friend lately?

:ssign12:

Yet another Pakistani applicant "Impatient22" got MED/PCC call today.

His timeline is as under:

App lodged - 2008 | Visa Type - 175 |CO Assigned - Feb 2012 | Form 80/ Med/PCC - Mar 2012 | SC started July 2012| Med/PCC Call - 13 Aug 2013

Any one recently traveled to Australia from Pakistan without visa label/sticker? Is Pakistani immigration officials are well aware of this change? Has anyone faced any hassle without a label?

Hi Shawais,

Did you received reply to this post? I have submitted PCC and planning to travel around 10th Sep. if I get golden email in time. Just want to know if there will be any other visa requirement after golden email.

Anyone having experience working with CO team 4?

Yes, I have been allocated CO from team4. My CO is good in replying email. He usually reply in a day or two, untill you ask him about date of anything. If I ask about when my SC started then the reply becomes pre-formated/template.

Dear friends,

just to update you all that today was my driving license practical test which was sucessful and I got the license ;).

Got the casual job as Security Officer as well and have done only 22 hours in a week. So from HR Manager to Security Officer hmmmm but thanks God that at least I got it.

Regards

Dear Shawais,

its advisable to get the cisa stamped on your passport as you will be asked for the visa so many times like school, banks and so many places and most of the ask for visa and may not be use to vevo system.

Anyway its my personal opinion but definately 50$ visa stamp is worth it

Yes, I have been allocated CO from team4. My CO is good in replying email. He usually reply in a day or two, untill you ask him about date of anything. If I ask about when my SC started then the reply becomes pre-formated/template.

Thanks... Since waiting for good and golden email.... Since Oct....

Congrats Fari, very soon you will find job in your own profession also. How much are you paid for each hour? and will this be good to pay the bills?

By the way, visa label is 70$ per passport :cute:

Sorry Thinktank about the visa lable charge but I think the time I paid it 50$ may be I fortget it. Anyhow its worth it for sure.

Normal Security Officer rates are like this Day time duties @ 18.06 $ per hour, 22.58 per hour for night duties, 27.50 for Saturdays and 35$ per hour for Sundays.

If you can you can do 60 hours per week with the commbinations of day, night and holidays working and can easily make after tax 600 to 700 after tax which is reasonably good and can cater fro all of youyr weekly expenses.

Usually the security companies start with less hours in the weeks than the hours increase with the passage of time and within 1 to 2 months you can earn quite handsome amount.

Sorry Thinktank about the visa lable charge but I think the time I paid it 50$ may be I fortget it. Anyhow its worth it for sure.

Normal Security Officer rates are like this Day time duties @ 18.06 $ per hour, 22.58 per hour for night duties, 27.50 for Saturdays and 35$ per hour for Sundays.

If you can you can do 60 hours per week with the commbinations of day, night and holidays working and can easily make after tax 600 to 700 after tax which is reasonably good and can cater fro all of youyr weekly expenses.

Usually the security companies start with less hours in the weeks than the hours increase with the passage of time and within 1 to 2 months you can earn quite handsome amount.

What are the requirements for the security job? Thought I should prepare myself for the backup while waiting for the grant.

Guys can someone tell what includes in the medicals for childern below 5 ? I know there is no blood test and x-ray for them. Then what does the doctor examine?? Can someone put some highlight please.

Also if you are in Gulf and your family is in Pak, how do you do medicals in that case?

Guys can someone tell what includes in the medicals for childern below 5 ? I know there is no blood test and x-ray for them. Then what does the doctor examine?? Can someone put some highlight please.

Also if you are in Gulf and your family is in Pak, how do you do medicals in that case?

We did medicals with 2 children under 5. The doc just took their weight, talked to them and looked in the mouth and touched their tummies:biggrin:, physical exam only really. Each was done in less than a minute.

Archived