gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PCC of different countries have different validity but for DIAC, they treat all of them equal and consider 1 year validity even 3 months are written in the PCC validity.

Yes you are right. I believe Pakistan PCC validity is 6 months and UAE PCC is 3 months, but for DIAC they both are valid for 1 year.

Bro, for how much time you are going to Europe? depending on your stay there dont forget to get Europe PCC :laugh:

i dont think for DIAC its valid for 1 yr because on the bottom of PCC I got from Islamabad, its clearly mentioned this pcc is valid for 3 months. So i think if you do not get call within three months of pcc submission CO might ask for it again. here is my suggestion, of course choice is yours :rolleyes:

medicals for myself and my wife are showing required while our daughter medicals are showing finalized already, so at this stage she cannot get visa due to our medicals :laugh:

i wrote to CO after submission she said medicals are forwarded to MOC, and as i know they have backlogs again so not sure how much time they will take now :(

InshaAllah you will get, the grant soon.

2 months before i asked my case officer for Front Loading my Newly added Daughter medicals, but the case officer replied when required they will request for it. one week before i again asked Case Officer for medicals of my daughter and today i received the following exact reply from case officer.

The HAP ID is*xxxx for xxxx. The medical test can now be conducted.

The date available for medical was 29th Aug but I have booked medicals for my complete family on 18th sep in a hope k Allah karay medical request a jaye of other remaining members. Is it a good move?

Please tell me is my application near completion or what?

I have already received PCC call, so I think your case is near completion too. I suggest you go for medical as soon as possible for entire family (29th Aug if that is the earliest). Also recheck your email and make sure that it wasn't a medical call for entire family.

In any case, 29th Aug the better for medical of entire family because it will take around 4 weeks to finalize medical or may be more. Good Luck

I think it is better for all applicants from Pakistan with CO allocation dates of May-12 or before to front load their medicals. Only those who want their first entry date as late as possible and cannot move to or visit Australia for visa validation before Sep-2014 should keep waiting for their Medical calls. :biggrin:

But your category is Group 3, mine is Group 4

I have already received PCC call, so I think your case is near completion too. I suggest you go for medical as soon as possible for entire family (29th Aug if that is the earliest). Also recheck your email and make sure that it wasn't a medical call for entire family.

In any case, 29th Aug the better for medical of entire family because it will take around 4 weeks to finalize medical or may be more. Good Luck

Hi

My Evisa page showing as follows. Also Organise Health link disappeared. Does it means that case has been referred for further checking ? Meds were done on 15/8

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 21/08/2013[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%]Health requirements finalised[/TD]

[TD=width: 10%] [/TD]

[TD=width: 15%]Message[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%]Further medical results received[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%]HIV blood test received[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hi

My Evisa page showing as follows. Also Organise Health link disappeared. Does it means that case has been referred for further checking ? Meds were done on 15/8

[TR]

[TD=width: 10%][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

if referred they mentioned medicals status are referred but sometimes they do not bother to update it. in my case it still showing required but actually its referred.

if referred they mentioned medicals status are referred but sometimes they do not bother to update it. in my case it still showing required but actually its referred.

So, no need to inform or mail CO about this , that is our medicals are done. Right ?

Hi

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

This means your medicals have been finalized, hurrayyyyyyyyyy!:ssign19:

Are you sure? How can they be finalized without being Referred ?

Your medicals would only be referred if there is a health issue - it might be a number of things. Apparently yours are fine so they finalized them straight away. (when we did ours last year they finalized our kids` the same day, mine and husband`s in 2 days, without referral).Congratulations:wubclub:

Your medicals would only be referred if there is a health issue - it might be a number of things. Apparently yours are fine so they finalized them straight away. (when we did ours last year they finalized our kids` the same day, mine and husband`s in 2 days, without referral).Congratulations:wubclub:

Thanks. Thats really positive news for me. Hope all of us specially 175/176 get grants quickly. INSHA ALLAH

Thanks. Thats really positive news for me. Hope all of us specially 175/176 get grants quickly.

Have you done your police checks yet? My guess is as soon as you do your visa will be issued. It`s great to see the progress of 175/176 visas, gives me hope that ours isn`t too far away ( sent form 80 in July 2012)

Have you done your police checks yet? My guess is as soon as you do your visa will be issued. It`s great to see the progress of 175/176 visas, gives me hope that ours isn`t too far away ( sent form 80 in July 2012)

My police checks are in process. So hopefully I will get it done soon. Yest its very encouraging to see grants of 175/176. Probably DIAC planning to give grants to all 175/176 til Dec2013 :smile:

But just to add my Meds are front loaded. I havent got any request til now from CO for meds or pcc. So lets see how much time it takes more.

Dear All,

We were requested Meds/PCC right after CO allocation last year and submitted the same around 1st week September 2012 (Meds were referred and finalized in Dec 2012 after 3 months of waiting)...recently we have been blessed with a baby boy recently who has been added to our application but the CO had suggested to hold medical assessment until they request for it (Our SCs are still not completed). Need your expert opinion as to what will be the validity of our medicals i.e. would they be valid from the date of tests at IOM or the finalization date?. In case of former, shouldn't we go for front-loading all our medicals to expedite things once our SC's are over which seems close.

Regards

Archived