gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dear All,

We were requested Meds/PCC right after CO allocation last year and submitted the same around 1st week September 2012 (Meds were referred and finalized in Dec 2012 after 3 months of waiting)...recently we have been blessed with a baby boy recently who has been added to our application but the CO had suggested to hold medical assessment until they request for it (Our SCs are still not completed). Need your expert opinion as to what will be the validity of our medicals i.e. would they be valid from the date of tests at IOM or the finalization date?. In case of former, shouldn't we go for front-loading all our medicals to expedite things once our SC's are over which seems close.

Regards

Hi Umer,

I remember your case, its exceptional one. they asked for medicals first and then started security checks. usually they perform security checks before.

I think they should accept already submitted medicals for you and your wife as they had requested for them. u didnt uploaded by urself.

congrats for the baby. for the baby ur co is right you should wait until SC are over and they ask for baby medicals.

Dear Friends,

Our Medicals have been finalized and now only wait for the golden letter!!!:smile: How long it might take now to get the grant?

Best wishes for all of you...

Congrats bro, you will get it any time. Buy ur tickets :)

by looking at your medical call date, i should expect medical finalize next week :) btw on which date ur medicals were done?

Congrats bro, you will get it any time. Buy ur tickets :)

by looking at your medical call date, i should expect medical finalize next week :) btw on which date ur medicals were done?

Hi Shawais, our med was done on 02 July & on 20 Aug all med is finalized. Many thanks!

But your category is Group 3, mine is Group 4

As per my observation there is no difference between Priority G3 and G4 after CO assignment except for family sponsors, they have quota issues sometimes and their case may be delayed. I think quota is not an issue right now as it August and year is just started.

Dear All,

We were requested Meds/PCC right after CO allocation last year and submitted the same around 1st week September 2012 (Meds were referred and finalized in Dec 2012 after 3 months of waiting)...recently we have been blessed with a baby boy recently who has been added to our application but the CO had suggested to hold medical assessment until they request for it (Our SCs are still not completed). Need your expert opinion as to what will be the validity of our medicals i.e. would they be valid from the date of tests at IOM or the finalization date?. In case of former, shouldn't we go for front-loading all our medicals to expedite things once our SC's are over which seems close.

Regards

Medicals are valid for one year from date of finalization. So, if you F/L your medicals in Sep-13 and they are finalized in Oct-13 then you will have first entry limited till Oct-14. I think you can F/L your medicals in Sep or Oct. SC completion varies from case to case but with current time line Aug-12 Applicant might get Med/PCC call around Dec-13 +2/-1.

I have already booked MEDICAL on sep 03, 2013 but my wife Left eye got infected due to some virus, although the problem is non transmitted and due to infection she is unable to see from that eye, doctor has suggested it will take 1 month for cure.

Please suggest what should i do? I have few things in my mind

1- Get a recommendation letter from doctor

This is what i have in my mind pls suggest me i havent thought of delaying meducals or requesting extention from case office.

I have already booked MEDICAL on sep 03, 2013 but my wife Left eye got infected due to some virus, although the problem is non transmitted and due to infection she is unable to see from that eye, doctor has suggested it will take 1 month for cure.

Please suggest what should i do? I have few things in my mind

1- Get a recommendation letter from doctor

This is what i have in my mind pls suggest me i havent thought of delaying meducals or requesting extention from case office.

Bro, what kind of infection it is? Just curious to know because mostly in pakistan such eye infections cure within one week and one can still able to see.

I think you should discuss this situation with the medical center as well where ur appointment is.

The name of disease is Fungus KERATITIS

Right bro, and agree infected person cant see for month almost and could be more severe if not treated properly and timely.

If go for medicals now then ur co or medical officer might ask u to undergo some additional tests. But dont worry its treatable and medical officers must have clear idea abt this. Go for meds with ur eye consultant certificate. Also send that to co.

Dear Bro (Pakistani),

I would recommend that you delay your medical for a couple of weeks as this will give time to the infection to be completely cured. If Panel Doctor mentions this in your medical, it might unnecessarily delay the medical or the MOC (in Australia) might ask for further tests. This is my personal opinion, the desicion is all yours.

I encountered a similar issue (not this infection something else and relatively smaller), but Panel Doctor was kind enough to ask us to return in a week's time for that particular problem, saying that otherwise he will have to mention the problem. When we went again Alhamdollilah it was fine, and we had no problems.

So nothing to worry, but in my opinion it is better to wait a little and go after it is cured.

Regards,

Dear Bro (Pakistani),

I would recommend that you delay your medical for a couple of weeks as this will give time to the infection to be completely cured. If Panel Doctor mentions this in your medical, it might unnecessarily delay the medical or the MOC (in Australia) might ask for further tests. This is my personal opinion, the desicion is all yours.

I encountered a similar issue (not this infection something else and relatively smaller), but Panel Doctor was kind enough to ask us to return in a week's time for that particular problem, saying that otherwise he will have to mention the problem. When we went again Alhamdollilah it was fine, and we had no problems.

So nothing to worry, but in my opinion it is better to wait a little and go after it is cured.

Regards,

Yes right but what reason he could provide to co for not submitting medicals in 28 days. Delaying for couple of days might not help. He need one month atleast.

I cant delay it bcoz doctor said one month is minimal for the cure almost 3 months and i dont have the logic for delaying, only Allah can help us out.

dont worry my friend, may Allah swt help u. This is just infection which is very much curable and its not some dangerous disease. It could take little more time in med finalization but for sure it will be ok INSHALLAH.

Archived