Form 80 submitted: Dec 2011

Additional info requested: Jun 2012

Child added: October 2012

Form 80 resubmitted: December 2012

Form 929 (change of passport): Feb 2013

PCC and health requested: 10-July-2013

Went for meds to IOM and submitted PCC: 24-July-2013

Meds with Medical Officer of Commonwealth(MOC): 29-July-2013

I received PCC call today in my inbox, saw this new first thing in the morning can't control my excitement!

See signature for timelines.

Great to see this news, did you get request for updated Form 80 or any other information? if so around when?

I received PCC call today in my inbox, saw this new first thing in the morning can't control my excitement!

See signature for timelines.

Congrates for PCC call ahmedee,

Can you please tell us when was the following

- When was the last time you had correspondence with your CO before PCC call?

- When and what was the last information/document asked by your CO (excluding medicals)?

Cheers

Thanks.

anjumh: I did not get any request for info before this call.

rehanonline83: My last correspondence was in June 2013 which was a request for status update and a request for front loading medical. CO replied that application is undergoing routine processing and no further information is required from me. For my request for front loading medical, CO mentioned that it will take more time for routine processing to complete so I should not go for medical now. (Although I still proceeded for FL Medical and IOM guys communicated with DIAC to obtain medical link activation).

During the time from case officer allocation upto PCC call CO never contacted me for any further information or documents. I contacted three time for status updates and got same reply of routine processing.

Regarding the license, on Dubai valid license, can we drive in OZ for some duration ? Also if we have a valid Dubai license, can we attempt the driving test directly without taking the driving classes.

With your Dubai License you can drive up to 3 months.

If you have Dubai license for more than 2 years you just have to apply for the license in the Driving license branch with proper IDs required and have to give Theory test which is MCQ based test of 30 MCQs and than you will be enrolled directly for the practical test and you are not obliged to go for traning or not obliged to take classes etc

Dear Fari,

Do you have any idea, if my Kuwait driving licence will be treated in the same way? Is there any website, I can go through?

If you don’t mind can you mention how much rent you are paying? Your Location, Flat/house, number of rooms etc.?

ICT Business Analyst | Visa: 176 SS(WA) Applied MAY2012 | Form80 sent JUN2012 | Waiting..

If you don’t mind can you mention how much rent you are paying? Your Location, Flat/house, number of rooms etc.?

I think Kuwait license will also be treated same as dubai but u can google the driving license department of your states like WA may hv different laws than other states.

I m paying 450$ per week for for 2 and a half bedroom in South Perth area near Curtain University. and its a house....

thanks

seems like a good idea..Should I have to ask CO about Activating the Link for Medicals?

I tried going for medicals in Dubai recently but on the medical day the panel doctor told me that it cannot be done because my medical link is not updated in their e-medical system and asked me to call CO. I rescheduled medicals and wrote to my CO for activating medical link, which she did in less than a day and now am scheduled for medicals on 3rd Aug. Just for Info.

Dear Senior Members,

Need guidance regarding attesting a PK Driving license. Where do we need to get it attested from and I am assuming that the attestation is done a separate paper with ur driving license details in it.

Thanks

I tried going for medicals in Dubai recently but on the medical day the panel doctor told me that it cannot be done because my medical link is not updated in their e-medical system and asked me to call CO. I rescheduled medicals and wrote to my CO for activating medical link, which she did in less than a day and now am scheduled for medicals on 3rd Aug. Just for Info.

Thanks bro for the useful info..

mext60 Before appearing for emedical, double check if your emedicals are activated or not.

- Login to DIAC portal

- Click on organize your medicals

- If medicals are already activated then a medical history page will appear. Provide all information (repeat these steps for all applicants)

- After providing medical history, you will be able to print a form called "Medical Referral form". It contains HAP IDs required for eMedicals.

- Print referral forms for all applicants and you are done.

If you are not getting medical history page and then medical referral letters, then you should contact with your CO and with DIAC health dept too. they will help to activate it. here the email address of DIAC health dept Health Strategies (health.strategies@immi.gov.au)

without all this you might have to face delay by the medical clinic to submit medicals.

I hope this will help.

Hi

Just confirm, link activation would mean the followin

1. We are able to see Organize Health Examination AND

2. Once we click on this link, an online form will open.

I guess this is enough evidence for us that a link is activated for us. Right ?

Hi

Ok, got my answer with shawais reply

Hi

If you can see medical history form then fill that form after that you will get medical referral form. Now its activated. If you do not fill medical history online medical clinic will not be able to access your medical case.

mext60 Before appearing for emedical, double check if your emedicals are activated or not.

- Login to DIAC portal

- Click on organize your medicals

- If medicals are already activated then a medical history page will appear. Provide all information (repeat these steps for all applicants)

- After providing medical history, you will be able to print a form called "Medical Referral form". It contains HAP IDs required for eMedicals.

- Print referral forms for all applicants and you are done.

If you are not getting medical history page and then medical referral letters, then you should contact with your CO and with DIAC health dept too. they will help to activate it. here the email address of DIAC health dept Health Strategies (health.strategies@immi.gov.au)

without all this you might have to face delay by the medical clinic to submit medicals.

I hope this will help.

So HAPID will be system generated and we will not need to get it from CO. Right ?

If you can see medical history form then fill that form after that you will get medical referral form. Now its activated. If you do not fill medical history online medical clinic will not be able to access your medical case.

Interesting information, though I did not do all of this as when I wrote my CO, she sent me two scanned forms (one for me and the other for my wife) containing HAP IDs.

Archived