gr8leo87

Dear Senior Memebrs,

I ahve a question,. performed my medical on 1st July as per request of CO and submitted by PCC as well. Today i checked the status of my online application. For my child the medical shown met but for me and my wife still showing required. While as per main sheet of online status health requirement were finalised 1st of July 2013.

Any suggestion where I am standing now.

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dear Senior Memebrs,

I ahve a question,. performed my medical on 1st July as per request of CO and submitted by PCC as well. Today i checked the status of my online application. For my child the medical shown met but for me and my wife still showing required. While as per main sheet of online status health requirement were finalised 1st of July 2013.

If it is showing "finalised" in the main sheet then it is the case. CO rarely updates "Documents Checklist" page so you should not rely on whatever status it shows there.

I have a query, my younger brother who was a student in Pakistan last year when I lodged my application, has now moved to Australia on Student Visa 537. Does this qualify as a change in circumstance? Do I need to inform my CO about this? Any thoughts/ opinions?

Dear Senior Memebrs,

What is your timeline?

Hi friends

Was not able to come to this forum for some time. Congrats to Mission OZ and qsar1 for their golden mails.

Lets hope and pray all get their grants this year . InshAllah

Dear Senior Memebrs,

Hi,

my case is in same status, my kid medicals are finalized only but our medicals are still showing required status.

I think because child medical examination is very simple so it does not take much time to check but elders have xray and blood samples etc so it take more time to finalize. I hope we will get good news in couple of days.

please share you detailed timelines. thanks.

Cheers.

Hi friends

Was not able to come to this forum for some time. Congrats to Mission OZ and qsar1 for their golden mails.

Lets hope and pray all get their grants this year . InshAllah

Welcome back my friend but this is not acceptable at all :jimlad:

I have a query, my younger brother who was a student in Pakistan last year when I lodged my application, has now moved to Australia on Student Visa 537. Does this qualify as a change in circumstance? Do I need to inform my CO about this? Any thoughts/ opinions?

Bro, i think you only need to inform about your own changes of circumstances if there is.

Examples of a change in circumstances include:

• new job

• new passport

• new member of your family

• discovery of incorrect information in your application

• change of address or contact details.

For more details please have a look at this link. http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/change-of-circumstances.htm

Yes. I did Meds on 10th June, IOM uploaded on 19th June, and status changed to "Finalised" on 11th July.

Now just waiting for PCC call.

IMO you will have to wait atleast 1.5 months more before getting PCC call, or you can front load it as well..

Welcome back my friend but this is not acceptable at all :jimlad:

Actually practicing to be out of touch, because experience tells that once people got grant on this forum, they disappear or occasionally come here :wink:

Actually practicing to be out of touch, because experience tells that once people got grant on this forum, they disappear or occasionally come here :wink:

hahah yes bro thats very true, actually then you have to be active on other forum threads like relocation, money transfer ... renting a house in oz... :)

Dear frirnds,

i hope everyone is fine.

Just to update you that its more than 2 months for me without job and almost 18k $ already spent. Doing everything to find job but no luck. My wife is getting worried along with me. Daughter started going school from last monday.

Pray for me that I get a job now. Bank balance is almost zero now

Dear frirnds,

i hope everyone is fine.

Just to update you that its more than 2 months for me without job and almost 18k $ already spent. Doing everything to find job but no luck. My wife is getting worried along with me. Daughter started going school from last monday.

Hopefully you get job soon. What about situation of odd jobs there. Have you tried for that? Are you in IT field ?

Hopefully you get job soon. What about situation of odd jobs there. Have you tried for that? Are you in IT field ?

No I M not from IT. I m from HR.

I have done security officer training and spent around 2100$ in getting security officer license. I already got the license last week but no job in Security as well.

Dear frirnds,

i hope everyone is fine.

Don't worry brother, everything will be fine In sha Allah. You will get a security job for the time being. very soon.

I think it is always better to leave family back home if you do not have a job sorted before coming, otherwise, you are just spending from your hard-earned savings just to get started, which is not wise. Indeed, Australia is an expensive country.

Hi Fari,

InshaAllah! You will get lots of opportunities very soon. Ramadan prayers will work, Aameen.

Food for thought!

• Have you considered getting premium account on LinkedIn?

• Do you think something like freelance referrals for different jobs will work for you?

• Can I suggest you to get active on LinkedIn group discussions? If possible write an article about something. Let’s say “Job Market in Middle East vs OZ” (haha I hope I don’t sound unwise)

Main idea is to get noticed by people over there. InshaAllah! You will strike a good idea yourself and opportunities will follow.

Best of luck,

ICT Business Analyst | Visa: 176 SS(WA) Applied MAY2012 | Form80 sent JUN2012 | Waiting..

Dear frirnds,

i hope everyone is fine.

Hello Friends,

I've been an avid visitor of this forum, particularly this never-ending-thread for quite some time now. Indeed it has been very helpful to me so far. First of all, a big THANK YOU to all of you for contributing your valuable time in helping others including me.

My visa application timeline is as below (Shoaib, please take note in your Excel sheet :) ):

ACS: 13-Jun-2011

175 Applied: 29-Jun-2011

CO Allocated: 03-Mar-2012

Form 80: 20-Mar-2012

Additional Info: 02-Apr-2012

Med: Waiting

PCC: Waiting

Grant: Waiting

With the above timeline, and based on the experiences of fellow applicants I've been following in this forum, I was expecting the med/pcc call any day now. However, today our CO has asked us to submit the Form-80 again, with up-to-date information!! What does this mean? I have travelled to a few countries since I submitted the form-80 last time. If I update something in Form-80 this time, is it going to prolong my visa processing time further?? I'm getting so frustrated with all of this, especially when I'm seeing some of my friends who applied more than a year after me already got their grants under the new EOI based process (a friend from Pakistan got his 189 visa in 7 months only!). And in my case, as if the 16 months of background checks (and 25 months of total waiting time) were not enough, they are requesting Form 80 again. Nonsense. Its really annoying.

It means probably that your checks are near to an end, but again this is our speculation only and nothing concrete. Just fill in the details they require and wait. You can do nothing more than this. Enjoy waiting :wink: like all of us.

Hello Friends,

I've been an avid visitor of this forum, particularly this never-ending-thread for quite some time now. Indeed it has been very helpful to me so far. First of all, a big THANK YOU to all of you for contributing your valuable time in helping others including me.

My visa application timeline is as below (Shoaib, please take note in your Excel sheet :) ):

With the above timeline, and based on the experiences of fellow applicants I've been following in this forum, I was expecting the med/pcc call any day now. However, today our CO has asked us to submit the Form-80 again, with up-to-date information!! What does this mean? I have travelled to a few countries since I submitted the form-80 last time. If I update something in Form-80 this time, is it going to prolong my visa processing time further?? I'm getting so frustrated with all of this, especially when I'm seeing some of my friends who applied more than a year after me already got their grants under the new EOI based process (a friend from Pakistan got his 189 visa in 7 months only!). And in my case, as if the 16 months of background checks (and 25 months of total waiting time) were not enough, they are requesting Form 80 again. Nonsense. Its really annoying.

WHEN EOI was coming there were speculations that rules will be tougher but it turns out opposite, so dont feel that much annoying, you will get this one, Our one old age memeber (shawais) waiting for so long, but he will write the last line of his story in a week or so, so be patient and stick around, do normal life things and forget about you application

Chill out!!!

Hello Friends,

Official welcome to the forum bro :)

Timeline added in the time sheet.

Please don't hide anything in the form 80. One doesn't know what DIAC/ASIO check in the SC but what they claim is the checking of those particular which were valid at the time of application. Additional info is most of time is a good thing. Based on the estimation of time sheet, you can expect your medical/pcc call in two months. Best of luck

Friends,

I haven't been told by my CO to go for PCC yet but considering my CO allocation date, I have told my father to process my PCC from Pakistan (I am in KSA at the moment).

My father lodged PCC application on my behalf. Today i got the PCC but it has a stamp on it stating that "This Certificate is being issued in absence of the applicant".

Theoretically this stamp shouldn't create any problem coz i am not in Pakistan. What about practical scenario, can it cause any issue?

Please assist

Cheers

Friends,

I haven't been told by my CO to go for PCC yet but considering my CO allocation date, I have told my father to process my PCC from Pakistan (I am in KSA at the moment).

My father lodged PCC application on my behalf. Today i got the PCC but it has a stamp on it stating that "This Certificate is being issued in absence of the applicant".

Theoretically this stamp shouldn't create any problem coz i am not in Pakistan. What about practical scenario, can it cause any issue?

Please assist

Cheers

Not at all..This is the normal practice..If applicant is not present there they do write this statement...the important thing is that they prove that u have no cases and offenses against u...so no worries...

Archived