gr8leo87

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys,

I emailed my passports copy to my CO and provide her the required information that she requested.

Email size was 7-8MB and i hope it has gone through.

Considering 28 days deadline given by my CO to provide the information, I was wondering how to make sure that she has received the documents. I requested her to acknowledge the receipt of the documents but i am not sure my request would be entertained.

I also checked my online status, there is nothing like email sent/received.

This is the first time i sent any document to my CO. That's why I am a bit confused.

Guys,

I emailed my passports copy to my CO and provide her the required information that she requested.

Email size was 7-8MB and i hope it has gone through.

Considering 28 days deadline given by my CO to provide the information, I was wondering how to make sure that she has received the documents. I requested her to acknowledge the receipt of the documents but i am not sure my request would be entertained.

I also checked my online status, there is nothing like email sent/received.

This is the first time i sent any document to my CO. That's why I am a bit confused.

If you have received an auto-reply from DIAC then it is safe to assume that your email/docs are through. As for acknowledging the receipt of docs, COs hardly do that .. So don't worry.

So your CO never requested for any additional information throughout!? Did you contact her during SC?

This was the first ever time my CO asked for any documents and information.

Yes during SC period i made inquiry couple of times about the status of my application but every time CO said that my application is undergoing routine checks.

This was the first ever time my CO asked for any documents and information.

Yes during SC period i made inquiry couple of times about the status of my application but every time CO said that my application is undergoing routine checks.

I think your grant is very near bro!

I really hope so.

Thanks for assistance by the way. It is really the quality of this forum and supervision of all of you that has always helped applicants like me to take right step at right time.

Cheers

BTW you should had compressed files or scanned images in some other format instead of sending big size bmp formats, also upload same on portal.

and keep ur email saved which you sent earlier to CO having passport details.

I really hope so.

Thanks for assistance by the way. It is really the quality of this forum and supervision of all of you that has always helped applicants like me to take right step at right time.

Cheers

I too feel so grateful for advice on this forum, I doubt I would have made it this far without PIO :notworthy:

Hi Friends,

By any chance anyone knows steps for people residing in Gulshan e Iqbal, Khi. I am planning to visit Karachi in Eid inshaAllah. So thinking of being proactive and get this done.

ICT Business Analyst | Visa: 176 SS(WA) Applied MAY2012 | Form80 sent JUN2012 | Waiting..

Hello Cognos.

just go to aziz bhatti Police station opposite mashrique center and ask them for what you need. i m sure they will ask starting telling you the requirements and all but ask them you dont want to get the hassle their demand will be high but dont exceed 1500 - 2000 per PCC.

Regards,

Tauseef

BTW you should had compressed files or scanned images in some other format instead of sending big size bmp formats, also upload same on portal.

and keep ur email saved which you sent earlier to CO having passport details.

I didn't sent any bmp file. All my files were in jpg (converted to PDF).

CO asked me two things

1: Passports that i ever held (3 files)

2: Activities after school till university (7 files) -

I found some documents for my entrance test. I also attached these docs along with FSc. documents.

Online DIAC attachment portal can have maximum numbers of 60 documents attached. I already have 52-53 documents attached online. I left some vacant places to upload my PCC etc.

Is it really mandatory to upload the same documents to online DIAC portal which i sent to CO by email????

:ssign12:

By the Grace of Almighty Allah, today I have received the Grant Notification :biggrin:

Last date of entry 2 July, 2014, which I presume is the date, the medicals where finalized.

Congrats . bohat bohat mubarak ho . Eid say phele Eidee mil gaye

Congrats to everyone getting silver and golden mails

My husband applied in june 2012 .. got CO in september 2012 and form 80 was submitted at end of september.

Now we are thinking of frontloading medicals (We are in islamabad) .. can anyone please guide me, what is the method of frontloading medicals?? and would it be wise to do so with our timeline?

THX

My husband applied in june 2012 .. got CO in september 2012 and form 80 was submitted at end of september.

Now we are thinking of frontloading medicals (We are in islamabad) .. can anyone please guide me, what is the method of frontloading medicals?? and would it be wise to do so with our timeline?

THX

Medicals are finalizing quickly now a days..So IMO, you should wait for medical call. I am a March 2012 applicant and haven't FL my medicals yet.

I didn't sent any bmp file. All my files were in jpg (converted to PDF).

CO asked me two things

1: Passports that i ever held (3 files)

2: Activities after school till university (7 files) -

I found some documents for my entrance test. I also attached these docs along with FSc. documents.

Online DIAC attachment portal can have maximum numbers of 60 documents attached. I already have 52-53 documents attached online. I left some vacant places to upload my PCC etc.

Is it really mandatory to upload the same documents to online DIAC portal which i sent to CO by email????

thats enough. now relax, you dont need to worry.

Our meds are finalized today without any referral.

We F/L our meds on 10 June and results were uploaded on 19 June 2013.

A very good news for us Pakistanis who thinks our meds will always be referred bcz we belong to HR country. That theory has become invalid today.

By the Grace of Almighty Allah, today I have received the Grant Notification :biggrin:

Last date of entry 2 July, 2014, which I presume is the date, the medicals where finalized.

waooo ... MASHALLAH thats great news. so when are you moving?

THX

Better wait till the med calls, it is taking 18 months from CO allocation till getting med calls. Atleast wait till December'13.

Our meds are finalized today without any referral.

We F/L our meds on 10 June and results were uploaded on 19 June 2013.

A very good news for us Pakistanis who thinks our meds will always be referred bcz we belong to HR country. That theory has become invalid today.

Good news, may be they referred medicals without telling you :)

Wow, great news and perfect time of FL your medicals.... Great :hug:

All the best for your future move

Archived