• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alhamdulillah, received med/pcc call today :yes:

Wow, wow, wow.

For me this is the news of the year :notworthy:

Finally, your patience paid off.

Best of luck for your next move.

After medical call, what is the change in your online status? Is the new medical link leading you to some form or still giving you error?

WoW !!! Rather Double WoW !!! Chalo aik aur dafa WoW !!! Kya baat hai brother !!!! *******Congratulations ******* Now I started believing that the frozen rather double frozen ice has started melting and now some day I will also get the silver call, InshaAllah..... Congrats once again.....

Dear all

Assalam. new to this forum. looking towards starting the process of migration to australia. guidance on this forum has been excellent.

I just wanted to know, especially people who have applied in the category of accountants, which agent to use in karachi or if there is no need for an agent.

Thanks

Sent two status enquiry emails to my CO during last 5 months ..got the auto reply immediately but didn't get the reply from CO..What would be the reason?

That's an interesting question bro, but only your CO can answer it :)

Just hang in there, you're near!

Congrats bro.

Count me in too. Also received the silver email today (Alhamdulilah)

Wow, wow. Congratulation Bro.

Fantastic start of the new fiscal year.

Whats the status of your medicals? Has it finalized or still referred?

Congrats bro. Count me in too. Also received the silver email today (Alhamdulilah)
Congrats MissionOZ for the lucky call. Seems that storm this time has very high velocity wind direction is west to far east. Moreover, one of the important pillar of Super 6 group has been detached today by this storm in the shape of shawais.

Wow, wow. Congratulation Bro.

Fantastic start of the new fiscal year.

Whats the status of your medicals? Has it finalized or still referred?

Thanks dear.

This actually is the tricky part now. IOM staff insists that they already have uploaded the medical while CO remains adamant that she did not receive the medicals (although I can see my medical report in Organize your medical' link). I think CO wants to see the medical results against specific IDs. I have mailed the IOM head office today. Lets see what they have to say.

MashAllah, this news really made my day today. I had also taken a day off from office today, so double treat.

Really happy for you bro.

Share with us the golden email.

Dear all

Assalam. new to this forum. looking towards starting the process of migration to australia. guidance on this forum has been excellent.

I just wanted to know, especially people who have applied in the category of accountants, which agent to use in karachi or if there is no need for an agent.

Thanks

Welcome to the forum.

Using an agent is a personal choice, most of us around here have done the immigration process solo though.

Nevertheless, whichever agent you use it must be MARA registered.

All the best.

There are around 72 applicant left that applied for 175/176 visa. If we receive, on average, 3 medical calls per week then all 175/176 applicants will received their medical calls before the end of this year. :wub:

Lets see how this logic works!

2 medical calls already for this week... Go DIAC/ASIO go :notworthy:

Archived